Daily reminder that being /fit/ is an essential part of being right wing

>“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

Right wing doctrine is rooted in self-reliance, internal discipline, and personal achievement. If you call yourself a member of the Right it is your responsibility to keep your body and mind healthy for yourself, your family, your community, and your nation.

Pros:
Get healthy
Foster discipline
Gain confidence
Attract a QT3.14
Set a good example for your children
Chad nationalism

Cons:
It's hard

>inb4 gym Jew
Do it at home you lazy faggot

>inb4 costs money
Body weight exercises cost nothing

>inb4 gun > muscles racewar btfo
The race war isn't just about the actual fighting, but everything that goes along with it. Chad nationalism is just as much a part of the battle as the marches or the memes.

>inb4 the rest of your non-arguments

>desperate /fit/ damage control upon realization you wasted hours upon hours on narcissism

>Self improvement = narcissism
This is why people don't take leafs seriously

Being fit is an essential part of being a human being, you fucking pea brained racist moron.

Remember the perfect time to wait between workouts is 18 hours when your muscles have recovered to a stronger state.

forgot my image

I used to have a better one with scientific names for this shit, but I lost it and had to find this in google with weak googlefu

>being lean
>being strong
>looking good
>being trained in martial arts

>wasted hours
>narcissism

Kill yourself you fat unattractive piece of human garbage

>supercompensation
found it

>trying to get lolbergtardians fit
These are the fatties that defend McDonald's, user...

>Make no mention of race
>Say the word nationalism
>Get called racist
The Left will collapse under the weight of its own ridiculousness

So what regimens do you guys use for at-home workouts?

Thanks for the charts friendo, have a spoopy gif

>anti-fa.gif

Yesterday I worked, did upper body, then went home and raw dogged my gf. Today I'm working, then doing lower body, then going to my apt to play Rainbow 6 Siege all night while gf is out of town.

Any other fucking questions, faggot?

Not sure why you're mad, you're doing exactly what I was talking about...

My bad man too much Super Male

So you do upper body and lower body every other day? Great way to never get gains.

No worries friend, glad to see you're getting gainz and reaping the rewards

Post ur schedules bros

Get started being a huwite chadvocate

My basic rotation is:

Weights: Chest/triceps/abs
Weights: Back/biceps/abs
Weights: Legs/abs
>Rest day
Body weights: Chest/triceps/abs
Body weights: Back/biceps/abs
Body weights: Legs/abs

Don't usually have a lot of time so I focus on high intervals, high weights, low rest between sets (10-15 1 minute sets, 15 reps per set, high weight, etc). Used to do more direct shoulder work but I fucked up my neck and shoulder so I do them every once in awhile

What about you bros?

WHat would the exercise regime of Socrates or Plato have looked like?
It's easy to picture Greek soldiers or farmers being fit because of their jobs but what did the intelligentsia do to maintain peak physical condition?

The only "equipment" I have are two 50lbs hand weights and a hanging bar. I sometimes use walls or chairs for incline stuff too. Doesn't get more primitive than that.

This is what we should be aspiring to desu

I try to be /fit/ but i feel frustrated because it takes a looooot of times and a lotttt of efforts achieving this goal. It's baby steps for me, metabolism is fucking slow I try to eat good and train 3 times a week and I will go on but isn't it this /fit/ redpilled a desilutional one ? I was aware of all the shits around us before being redpilled so tell me how exactly being fit is being more wake and everything ? My muscle grow is low as fuck, I train hard and alone, and Jews are more evil than ever...so??

It's not necessarily more "woke" per say, it's about being the best you that you can possibly be. Remember, the redpill isn't supposed to crush our spirits, it's supposed to challenge us to be better.

You want to affect positive change start with yourself, then your family, then your community, and so on. People naturally gravitate to healthy, intelligent, humble people because they embody what they want to become.

And I get it, it's hard, but that's the point. Nothing worth doing is ever easy.

I know socrates was known walk as he lectured his legs were probably jacked. I also remember on part of Platos republic they are speaking in a gymnasium, it seems like going to the gymnasium was a normal part of the ancient greek life.

Damn, such a positive spin to put on the red pill. Hopefully i can use this perspective to better my self its just tough when my natural instinct is to avoid difficult situations and discomfort even when i know it is those situations that will make me stronger and grow.