MUH CIVIL WAR

Why do you fags keep pushing this meme?

Don't you know you'll be labeled as terrorists and rounded up?

youtu.be/Hpfj6tZfoAs

Quit shilling this dumb nigger you nigger

Sage this fuck

that means your founding fathers where terrorists.

which is correct.

it's the only way I have a chance to advance in live. so the sooner civil happens the sooner I wither die or get a decent job. win win

BBBBRRRRFFFFFLFLFLLLFFFLFLFLLFFFLFLF

lol this nigger only has 29 subscribers. saged.

It's either fight and die like men or die in an American gulag.

Source on pic?

Kelsiö Mönröe

I think non-whites are fucking terrified at the idea of a white ethnostate existing, even if they get to stay in the current United States. They know that if an ethnostate exists, whites are going to move there then the gibs train ends forever.

That's a big brapper

based Finland

Serious question to Americans: why aren't Sup Forums minded Americans creating their own version of freikorps? How hard is it to find 80/150 people in roughly the same area that share Sup Forums tier ideology?
You have easy access to guns, you just need to set on a common caliber to simplify logistic, buy some surplus military trucks (here in Europe they cost 1500 euro for a 5 ton truck) and if one person in the group has a big plot of land (out of 80-150 people someone is bound to, especially in America where land is super cheap) and you can train there.
This way if something really happens at least you have an organized group of people to defend your immediate area and keep order in case of looters/antifa/chimpouts become violent and start killing people

just google militia ____ (state of militia) bingo underground freikorps. it's not all fat fucks here fritz

also this nigger should read more books and stop abovetopsecret.com

BBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I've looked at militia documentaries, but they seem to be a bit disorganized, with no common equipment and ammunition, no support vehicles and not much in term of logistics, which are pretty important if you have a company sized element and not a group of 20 guys.
>it's not all fat fucks here fritz
I know, never implied that. It wasn't meant as an offensive question

We can generate all the power from windmills using the collective sighs of relief at not having to live among minorities.

>Why do you fags keep pushing this meme?

First off, KYS.

Second, Soros and his leftist cronies in the media are pushing this theme, not us.

Thirdly, KYS

How many subscribers do you have faggot

lol we found the nigger. here he is advertising his hilarious youtube channel. i have 2 subs my nigger, but i dont produce videos at all. I just expected more for you because you advertise your channel here deceptively every day.

John Kerry started it in this century with his "two Americas" speech, which was then picked up and morphed by liberals when they lost, and wanted to seceede to Canada because of Bush.

wrong Sup Forums nigger

>Don't you know you'll be labeled as terrorists and rounded up?

better live one day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep goy bitch.