I'm not saying I want this to happen but I predict that Trump may get assassinated by all the hate he's getting

I'm not saying I want this to happen but I predict that Trump may get assassinated by all the hate he's getting

September 3, 2017

reported to secret service

that would only strenghten the conservatives. right?

>77

WHAT THE FUCK

Trump will not be assassinated.

The only people who get killed in office are people who are great leaders and want make positive changes to the US.

People like trump stay in power for both terms.

DELETE THIS

While golfing, he will collapse on the green just before teeing off.

>now watch this drive

I think there will be an attempt by some antifa loser.

I would laugh and pray for this.

satan gets all the hate
so no, Trump will be fine

hate is satan's food

What are you even doing here in trumpland?

>What are you even doing here in trumpland?

Troll you all.

On the 9/1/2017 I'm gonna shoot Donald Trump dead in the head.
Perhaps I shouldn't tell you this but whatever
I'll use an old CCCP made Dragunov
Showtime is inevitable
Aformentioned I've already got his location and people inside the CIA and FBI
For most tis not an act of vengeance but of being on the right side of history
As for me I'm a shadow, the scythe of death.
God will judge us all

not lying when I say I hear people say this regularly, like they are primed to expect it

I'm not saying I want this to happen, but maybe a lot of media types, politicians, professors, would be executed in the street by very nice people. Epic Civil War. Coasts become isolated under siege, starved, and forced into ocean, or executed, or put into labor camps and work teams for manual labor. I hope that does not happen.

Probably gonna happen user. The media will go wild, twitter checkmarks will get arrested, It'll be a shitshow.
Probably.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Damn, boys, dark times ahead
may whatever god have mercy on us

Also there's a secret in my post. Click the imagine so the text is under it and read downwards from the first letter of a sentence.

no one would care

>I'm not saying I want this to happen but I predict that obama may get hung from a lampost by all the failure he has brought to himself.

They may try, but it will fail. You will only awaken a sleeping giant.

nice one

Fucking tripcode fag

Trump has Divine Protection on him.
Nothing is happening to him while he does

Looks like we're getting a civil war.
But I doubt it.

If it ever happens
Antifa will be the ones to do it

the capitalists would use their police and armies to murder you all before letting their profits hurt.

NO, nothing's going to happen to him. If anything He'll just get stronger.

checked
Anti-Christ/Djall/Nero confirmed

I'm very serious. President Trump is a force that only brings good fortune when you embrace him. Even my test scores and college grades have improved since I began to love this man.

why would the jews take out their goy

False Miracles
The bible clearly states that a magical man like that will deceive humanity

Why would we care about Aliens when we want the illegal aliens here out of our country?

lol, joke guys. Nothing's gonna happen

I didn't mention miracles. I just think he's a very good man.

>5 minutes
You know we could just link you in the ARchive right?

That's the false miracle itself. You place your faith in a mortal man instead of Christ and that said man is Christ-like(altering your reality so it's better for you because you worship him, man instead of Christ)

By who?
Lefties can't shoot

Lmao go back to your larping fantasy of 9/1/17, where nothing remotely exciting will happen in your life.

I had this hysterical liberal on my facebook and she would keep making statuses about how much she wanted Trump assassinated, I should have reported her to the FBI and ruined her life.

I predict Trump will get Two Terms!

what's stopping you?

Why didn't you? Also delete your Facebook. Why do you have that?

>Fooling us to fight aliens by pretending to be aliens that way aliens are hostile in our eyes and we in theirs
And that's a bad thing? Mankind is worth more than any filthy Xeno be they hippy or brutes
Purify them
Ave Humanitas

STOP TRYING TO MK ULTRA ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>being this retarded
see

just look at this coward

I like Trump, but I would honestly love to see this happen. It would be the breaking point, things would cease to be a war of words, and become a real war.

if bush wasnt taken down. you think trump is going to be? XDDD

Oh come on. Nobody's gonna shoot Trump or want him dead. He's too irrelevant plus it will only further his goals.

You better hope he doesn't get assassinated. Hope that he completes this term since these four years should be our peaceful times. If that gets disrupted then oh boy.

If they do, then they hand us a golden opportunity on a silver platter.

>Bush
Fear the shoe!

I remember that speech. Someone rushed the stage and secret service told Trump to move. After barely 30 seconds when the incident was over, Trump came out with pride and courage and finished his speech. Was a terrific moment to see Trump so ALPHA.

Unfortunately I too fear for his life, all his supporters do because we know he's doing God's work.

Be careful what you wish for antifag. If something happens to Trump, watch what will happen in horror. 1/2 the country or better will show you what real revolt and rioting is about. It likely would start a civil war, or at the very least it would result in widespread violent retaliation on a scale that is incomprehendable by little antifa fag liberals like yourself.

You don't know war, nor do you know or understand what it takes to kill. You know starbucks and tight jeans and getting handouts. You would die in record time.

Woah did someone grab his ass or something?

Butthurt doesn't kill. The POTUS has top notch security; it's going to take more than an angry dude with a gun to off Trump. If Trump is going to get assasinated, it's because he pissed off some globalist with a lot of money.

>it's because he pissed off some globalist with a lot of money.
So all of them. Including... "her"?