The nazis who just wanted a hug(and that I will die in gas)

Any Israeli saw this?
archive.is/0DZR3
It's an Israeli journalist who studied Sup Forums and Sup Forums especially, He opened a thread here, taking to you.

מה הישראלים פה חושבים על זה?
סה"כ הוא הציג את זה בצורה נטרלית, קצת נטה להגזים ולהראות רק את מה שרע.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138730721/#138730721
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meine_Ehre_heißt_Treue
youtube.com/watch?v=AaZldOUC-q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I cant read hebrew jewdas

How about you translate it Jew boy

>מה הישראלים פה חושבים על זה?
>סה"כ הוא הציג את זה בצורה נטרלית, קצת נטה להגזים ולהראות רק את מה שרע.

Bix nood muffugah

the fuck that a fake tattoo lol

HEBREW IS LITERAL MOON RUIN TIER.

Neat squiggle language

Please use the Roman alphabet. We don't like this niggertier shit on here.

>The nazis who just wanted a hug(and that I will die in gas)

sounds like a good movie desu senpai

i remember him. the thread is probably still in the archive if you look. he came here ascribing an "ideology" to us so he already knew whatever he wanted to write before posting.

I will translate the headline, excuse my English

"curly hair girl are sticky jew, askenazi the the scum of the humanekind, and Israelis are actually pretty cool.
We dived into the world of the new nazis, the place where no one censor them, and we find out that all the cliches are ture- tthe people who call for genocide are the same people who later ask for someone to cuddle with them and admit they haven't touched a woman in 16 years. It's not make it to less scary

Do you have the thread in the archive?

How many shekels for an accurate translation?

Of course the kikes believe one board's community is the same as the other and that Anonymous is one person.

But in which context tho? Who is the bald man with the tattoos? Did he say that?

>"curly hair girl are sticky jew, askenazi the the scum of the humanekind, and Israelis are actually pretty cool.
We dived into the world of the new nazis, the place where no one censor them, and we find out that all the cliches are ture- tthe people who call for genocide are the same people who later ask for someone to cuddle with them and admit they haven't touched a woman in 16 years. It's not make it to less scary
I thought jews were supposed to be intelligent

It's a stock image from the internet.

Even you, Chaim. Your article is a fucking meme.

you just ran it through machine translation. are you the author? if so, it was a smear. but that's okay.

"Are Women Evil?""Women are like Negroes";"Does tap water cause communism";"Would you have slept with a mixed-race drink?""Gay or Yids - Who's Worse";"Do my political positions cause me to have no spouse?""Is there such a thing as hip hop alt alt";"Jews Put Estrogen in Milk";And my favorite, "Where can I adopt an orphaned white girl? Do not ask why."These are just a few of the thread titles that stand side by side in "/ pol /" (politically abbreviated) The main forum of the Alt-Wright on the Sup Forums Forum website, which has become the last bastion of the new Nazis.

The Nazi demonstration in Charlottesville, where a left-wing activist was killed in a terrorist attack, brought to the fore the new variation of the American extreme right."Alt-Wright" - From today, Nazis said, without neo-softeners, simply Nazis.The explosive concept that raised his head caused red lights among Israelis.Right-wingers in Israel condemned President Trump for his feeble response to the new threat. On the other hand, many right-wingers (including the prime minister's son) hastened to cool the enthusiasm. The new "Nazis" are simply a curiosity. The real threat was and remains the "haters of Israel" on the international left. , Such as Antipa.

Suddenly the "dflorables" (vile) felt threatened.After the US election campaign Hillary Clinton called Trump supporters "Basket of Deplorables", many of his supporters took the name, proudly named the Troll Army, which spread over social networks. After the violent incidents in recent weeks, the new radical right has been pushed out of the region, and in the wake of the violent incidents in recent weeks, Normative of the Internet: Facebook went to war in Pike News andIncitement, Twitter closed many accounts of activists Alt-Wright, Nazi website "Daily Stormer" has been removed from the Internet and even Meredith pluralistic closed several major forums of the new Nazis

This is one of the weakest arguments on Sup Forums. "Your generalization doesn't specifically apply to me so your generalization should be ignored."

Not to mention those tattoos look like they're drawn on and there's also typo. It's "heißt" not "heist".

nazis btfo'd

how will they ever recover

LMAO Sup Forums forever BTFO

Any one remmber here Israeli user who said he was bloger?, so that was the journalist.
He used his fake name on the email he put here(he talked with some of you from here via the email) ran barkan was the fake Name if anyone remember
no I didn't even saw the orignal.

ISRAELIS HELP ME EXPLAIN TO THE GOYS ABOUT THE ARTICLE, IT'S HARD FOR ME BECAUSE OF MY ENGLISH

I'm not the author, I translate it by myself. the author is sound less smear in the article(the headline is intentionally smear to attract readers)

אני שונא את החיים שלי ביגלל שנולדתי יהודי אחרי שנים שהייתי חי במדינת ישראל הבנתי שאתם גזע של פרזיטים, גנבים,נצלנים ואבות השמאל העולמי

Why are you talking like that? Most of the Israeli's who post here speak perfect English. It's obvious you came here because you read the article. I read it, the machine translated version is quite readable.

This is tha fake Email he used :
[email protected]

I wonder if he will still read the emails

No context, it's just a stock pic to attract readers. I mean the only context is that he's a nazi and the author is talking about nazis

section of the article
>the rest of the website attacked the user
>hatred of the Jews may be their hobby, but hatred of Arabs and blacks are the real passion

fuck reddit

>It's an Israeli journalist who studied Sup Forums and Sup Forums especially, He opened a thread here, taking to you.
Idiot. (Ivriot?) Talking to Sup Forums is the worst way to get to know Sup Forums. Measuring Sup Forums changes the outcome.

>רציתי ללמוד על האנשים מאחורי המגיבים האנונימיים, אבל הממשק של Sup Forums מקשה על יצירת קשר עם אנשים ספציפיים. אין אפשרות לפתוח צ'אט פרטי או לפנות באופן אישי למשתמשים, כל התגובות הן פומביות, והדרך ליצור קשר מחוץ לפורום היא לפרסם את הפרטים שלך בפורום הציבורי, שם כולם יכולים לראות אותם. הבעיה היא שהקהל מלא בהאקרים שעשויים לנקום בי ברגע שיגלו את המוצא שלי. הצטיידתי בחשבון מייל עם השם הפיקטיבי ran barkan (השם שונה לצורך הכתבה) ופתחתי שרשור חדש בו הצהרתי על כוונותיי האמיתיות. לצד תמונה של פסיכולוגית ערומה (כדי להשתלב) כתבתי: "ספרו לי את הסיפור שלכם! הי, אני בלוגר ישראלי, ואני סקרן לגבי לאנשים פה. אשמח לשמוע את הסיפור שלכם, מה הביא אתכם אל Sup Forums, רגע הגלולה האדומה שלכם, ומה אתם עושים ב meatspace (חלל הבשר – כינוי אינטרנטי לעולם האמיתי)".

He said he posted a thread with this as title.
My translate isn't perfect, maybe you can translate it and look up the keywords in the archive?

>writing an article after a few hours of browsing Sup Forums and taking shitposts and bait posts into the analysis
jewlad

Not gun lie I do love me some nigger generals.

>allah balla mashalla shiksa goyim
Speak aryan, you fucking sandnigger.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138730721/#138730721

Ok i already found it, this is definitely his thread

>Why are you talking like that? Most of the Israeli's who post here speak perfect English
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
my english is good enough to understand most of the stuff here except the conspiracies(shame becuse I like conspiracies)
I came here years ago.

I can participate Discussions but stuff like that are super hard for me because of my english and spelling.
I use google translate but not for grammar, mostly for spelling

Read it. Basically they called this place a support group for lonely men who blame their problems on the rest of the world. And they aren't sure if that's good or bad, but he doesn't think it's dangerous.

nigga what's to not understand
>jet fuel
>steel beams
pick one

oy vey! Stop with the anti-animeism please Jews!
Leave us to our peaceful chinese cartoons and don't try to genocide us!

It's not very smart to lie to yourselves, Jews.

YHWH proved this to you over and over again. Read the Torah

i think you mean anglo :^)

>16 years

>Meine Ehre Heist Treue
close, but no cigar.

memes and shit posting are easy to do.
So sometimes I will prefer to shitpost(only because I can't normally participate because of my english.)
I can't even participate in discussion with my phone because Its takes me too long to write with google translate(on mobile only).

Sorry
But at least my English is getting better evrey day.

Oddly specific, innit.

You're English is terrible I'm Jewish and I want to gas you

>sometimes i will shitpost because my English is not good enough to make a post that isn't shit
imagine my shock

לא חושב שצריך להביא קרדיט לאנשים בבורד הזה כאילו הם חלק מאיזושהי תנועה פוליטית חדשה. סה"כ תחנת מעבר לנערים חנונים, מכורים למחשב, שנמצאים בשלב הטרולי-מרדני שלהם. האנשים שבאמת לוקחים את הדברים האלו למציאות אולי מכירים את אותם תיאוריות הקונספירציה שרואים פה, אבל הם לא מהקבועים פה.

Well...about that...Israel's average IQ is 92 or 94. Depending on the stat.

>inb4 I-I-It's the Arabs, senpai!

Same can be said for you achmed

This Jew is basically saying that no one should take pol seriously, and y'all just edgy teens or young adults

>You're English is terrible
And I guess this post in particular because It's starting to be tiring writing with google translate.
You will be gassed first anyway
I once opened a thread about it, I'm pretty sure this is why other countries are shitposting as well.
If your English is bad it's easier to shitpost that writing thoughtful post

>Isrealis are actually pretty cool
clarify to him that he stumbled into a JIDF thread

It's the shitskinned Jews from Morocco

תעזור לי להסביר להם את הכתבה, אני מתקשה כאן עם האנגלית

phone posting should be a banable offense to send you straight to the oven, senpai

baka

The left always used emasculation as a tactic.

>Why are you racist? Afraid of the BBC whitey?
>don't agree with homosexuality? You're gay
>don't do what we like (trump). You have small hands and a small dick.

Even their memes are stale.

spelling is wrong

"heisst Treue" ( optional )

better : "heißt Treue"

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meine_Ehre_heißt_Treue

Maybe he was a monk. The enlightened, Nazi skinhead who just wanted to cuddle :3

It's will not bother me because I'm not phone poster anyway.

Which is basically the answer I predicted, but the Moroccans would say they are berbers and therefor aryan! Except the Allahu Akbar tier.

It's a type of fallacy. Disprove an argument with a single counter example.

The correct meme is
> "There are exceptions to every rule"

GOTT

Why would I be gassed before you? I'm not a dirty Israeli ashkenazi I'm Moroccan Sephardic masterrace

EXCUSE ME
i am anglo masterrace
and i fucked one of yours once how does that make you feel?

yeah, you can usually tell though
sometimes i think people are google translating this whole website their English is so strange

The level of English in this thread is astonishing.

I didn't think we'd even be able to reach this level of grammar for another 400 years.

>the same people who later ask for someone to cuddle with them and admit they haven't touched a woman in 16 years
Now do you (((kikes))) understand why pushing feminism and degeneracy is not in your self-interest?

>You're English is terrible
>You're English

I dont care if you have sex with Jewish women us Jews in general need more genetic diversity

So he came here mining for the LARPer and trolls and totally ignored anyone who replied to him that didn't fit his agenda. Why am I not surprised?

No shit. Which is one of the reasons why I never bought their bullshit that they actually believe in equality. Haha virgin, poor, loser! You're just scared of our equality! *sips champagne*

jour änglish

I remember this faggot posting his thread, I assumed he was LARPing and so did everybody else. Perhaps I could be a journalist and write shit. Also re OP pic, who has a cigarette behind both ears? Disgusting desu

Sadly...gamergate changed nothing...in fact I have the feeling it's just getting worse and worse. Been on a private server of Warhammer Online. The mob wanted to ban me for being named Varg. And that was on the evil side. It's fucked up.

most kikes are stupid like niggers

Israel's genocide against Palestine and their obnoxious financial parasitism is coming to an end. Both the left and the right are turning hard anti-Israel. Israelis and jews worldwide have run out of holocaust pity capital- nobody cares anymore!

>yeah, you can usually tell though
>sometimes i think people are google translating this whole website their English is so strange
It's nice to know I'm not the only one with strange English.
Just to be clear, Do you see more people here with strange English?

Because you are closer to them, they will come here last, kek
Rude. You'll have to understand that not everyone is native English speakers

lol, I didn't even notice it

Yes, pretty much

Journalists are cockroaches. All of them.

“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”
― Theodore Dalrymple

>call for genocide
>haven't touched a woman in 16 years
How about...
>have a beautiful white girlfriend
>still hate (((neoliberalism, bretton woods, fed reserve, banking, communism, cultural marxism, the lying press...)))
>Most international jews are scum... SOME Israelis are ok
youtube.com/watch?v=AaZldOUC-q8

I could care less if you're native in English or not.

Figure it out.

We could have had him talk to r/the_donald for a whole day and get rid of two plagues at the same time. Let that sink in.

in the us , is it possible to gas a kike if he is an annoying nigger neighbor ?

STRAFE

How you're much closer to the arabs and Muslims than I am?

ENGLAND

Don't fall for his (((jewish))) tricks. Having sex with a (((jewish))) (((woman))) will just make more (((jews))).

It takes years to truly understand the Sup Forums and be able to write a truthful article about Sup Forums. It's just so that when you finally understand, you're so deep in the void that you won't be writing any articles because you know you don't name Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums.

Will jews ever learn that Sup Forums is not one person?

Isn't the nazis are the one who gas?
So that's what I meant when I said you are closer to them.

yeah, most people from non english speaking countries here are suprisingly good but it's not uncommon to find a poster that is clearly not very good
the biggest perpetrators: turks, greeks and russians

once again r9k lets us down

I don't live in Germany faget. Most goyim are ok DESU my girlfriend is a goy.

oy vey kike. why are you inflicting this shoa on Sup Forums

For the record, I've been to Israel. How does this make you feel?

Will Sup Forums ever learn that all jews aren't part of some celestial hivemind