Invaders must die

>What's happening in my country?

Good things.

Spaghetti

This is good

Justice.

NATURAL SELECTION

YES

Can you at least give a little translation on what the Italian bully is saying? The black guy literally did nothing wrong.

>has to ask
>part of the problem
Dumb whop

>there are people out there who think it's literally racist to refuse to continue 'picking up the soap'

> italian kids
ahahahahahaha, italy is gonna be home to refugee-wars and shitalian cuckposters are gonna pretend the retards fighting on the streets are representing them LMAO

Sounds like "go home" or some shit

This black on black violence has to end.

What's happening is your people are finding their balls.

>mfw he throws him on the ground

It is a shame but this will be a common sight all over Europe. Good job Europeans, you officially have now become America. Enjoy never ending racial warfare, a bloated entertainment industry, no future for you or your family, no jobs except in STEM fields to slave labor for tech companies, and nothing but annihilation of your history.

Invaded Europe

Just one thing.

It seems that this time the nig was being bullied, I'm not sure of that and of course I don't trust the medias on this.

Don't you think that in this case the guys fucked up?

I'm ok with what happened because I'm sure that guy deserved it, but since this is not a retaliation for something the nig did (unless specified) so this is golden for leftist media and government.

"Racist Italians, poor refugee beaten bla bla bla"

Where is the group? All I see is one mario going roman empire on an invading barbarian.

meh not really, this should be done to the politicians who let these monkeys in

You mean fleeing from war and famine that your government caused?

I don't think it's right when niggers bully people and I don't think it's right when whites do it either.

Good thing Italians aren't white so carry on.

The Fire Rises

It doesnt matter, bullied or not the refugees need to be treated like shit until they fuck off.

Notice the leftist cuck at the end of the video trying to intimidate the proud italian defender.

how do people like you still exist

>t. Muhammad

give em all a taste of that Italian stallion

ROMAN EMPIRE'D

Because we've made it too easy to exist.

good for you spaguetti, you need more teenages like that to defend your country from that filth. Also very smart to hide their faces

fucking based. just stop filming vertically

this is happening my friend

Based pizza niggers.

No you fucking communist faggot they are there to loot Europe and kill off whites

>The black guy
>literally did nothing wrong
Pick one

Bless the greasy wops

The awakening

Yeah I know. Letting refugees into the hospital, terrible.

North Italy vs. South Italy? Which is less cucked

I visited Campania a year ago and it was beautiful there but on the ride to our hotel some parts of the country looked like a Mexican ghetto.

good
ill be back to italy some day

>what is irony?

Yeah, I'm sorry I forgot.

First voice is the refugee shouting "Levati dal cazzo" which translates to

>get the fuck away from here

The other voices are the guys filming who are laughing and the guy with black shirt asking the refugee "Cos'รจ, hai paura?"

>What? Are you scared?

The refugee replies

>Don't touch me

The rest is just the Italian guys bullying and provoking the refugee, nothing important.

At 1:48 the guy who films says "Bastardo, l'ha preso"

>Bastard, he got him!

That's it.

Basically they're bullies.

have never met one italian who was not racist, this is a good thing.

Kids doing your job, fucking cuck.

>two minutes of sissy shoving
>followed by a sick suplex

pretty good

I always hope that people beating refugees and immigrants at least target ones who are demonstrable criminals. Even if they've done bad things, it doesn't matter to the public if there is no proof. It just supports the victim narrative.

They were invited there by the government and a good number of the people.

The awakening. The glory of Rome rises once more!

USA caused war and famine in nigeria? Tell me more.

Based meds. I'm proud.
>The black guy literally did nothing wrong.
typical german cuck.

Not an argument.

If this would be the case, you sure have some sources or proof for that?

Racist

>Confederate flag

Oh.. carry on then

So, by your logic:

A globalist democracy started a proxy war in the Middle East that spiraled out of control and now this justifies Europe turning into a globalist democracy in order to "help refugees".

Let me tell you something: they are not refugees. Refugees are people who flee a zone of war or conflict not people who seek economic benefits from weak social countries who give them handouts and commit ethnic suicide.

>see the flag
Are there any Germans left alive?

oh my, can meds truly be the master race?

>The black guy literally did nothing wrong.
He was present in Italy.

You will go down first filthy kraut

You will be replaced by muslims and you complain about racism.
Fucking wake up.

who the fuck cares , beat niggers , guilty or not forza italia

>did nothing wrong
he didn't stay in africa or whatever shithole he came from, that deserves a beating

he's a turk, though

Fpbp

I dunno if cucked is the right word for italy. It is more like the garbage men are on strike and the streets are getting full of shit. The people don't like the shit, and they try to ignore it, but no one is getting rid of the shit.

>They were invited there by the government and a good number of the people.
They were invited only by the unelected government. Only a handful of people here are pro migrants

>Wrestling doesn't work in streetlight
every time

Welp, that was underwhelming.
Also,
>a group of italian kids
Looked pretty 1 on 1 to me

>black
>did nothing wrong
choose one

Kek, your police are called the Carbonari?

Finally this is awesome, we need more deaths, thin the cunts out.

Looks like 1 on 1. Guess the refugees friends and family were too busy raping elsewhere.

Which one was the Italian?

chad nationalism

Carabinieri

thanks, can we get some of the comments of the video translated? What's the general reaction? Are people supportive of what happened in the video?

Based.

He's heavily bearded and therefore a filthy 'slim

Well, that makes you all good in my book Italy!

Why are those teenagers beating on that 5 year old refugee?

>I always hope that people beating refugees and immigrants at least target ones who are demonstrable criminals. Even if they've done bad things, it doesn't matter to the public if there is no proof. It just supports the victim narrative.

That's what I was saying.

I somewhat feel sorry for the refugee in the video and this could possibly be "enhanced" by the fact that I'm watching 2 minutes of video without knowing the context and trusting the article.

The power of the medias is huge on things like these.

Having said that I agree that they should target the monkeys who creates problems.

t. Merkel Al-Angeli

>White people done did leave Africa with nonem fancy agricultres!

Why can't they feed themselves?
Do you really want to import a question like that?

If the USA is completely against refugees with Trump at the wheel, and Germany is already over run, does that make Italy the middle ground? Will we see the first rebellions against unfettered immigration in Italy? You will not see rebellions in Germany without outside help/aid/influence.

WTF, I love Italians now.

i was about to say wtf is this shit ? nobodys even gonna throw a punch theyre just gonna push each other like girls ?

>suplex
Oh

Fucking gay cunt at the end comes in like a complete faggot.

Lol nice

>muh precious biological weapons

poor kid, this time he dindu nuffin

Fpbp
Wops deserve aryan status

what a boring video. who gives a shit. it also looks like the nigger wants to gay it up with pizzaboy in the beginning.

I can't wait for this to be plastered all over the mainstream western media for weeks on end, with the twitter blue checkmarks all crying to #EndTheHate. Meanwhile immigrants commit way worse acts of violence on a daily basis.

Fucking niggers BELIEVE they can stand up or adopt a manly body posture after abandoning their country like vermin AND while being parasites on foreign land. Turn you back like that you're nothing more than a scoundrel and deserve to be spat on. Like, use the last drop of decency left in you and at least feel and look ashamed, you worthless fucking beggar rat.

No, not a shame to defend yourself.

I no speaka da pizza, what ahappenin here? Whatta dey sayin?

a spotlight on italians would be good

it looked like a shitskin

Good to see europeans finally fight back against muslim invaders.

Fuck yeah Viva Italiana!

Besides the mass crime and violence from non-white invaders?

Kys marxist

loool so fucking true

B A S E D

LEARN SOMETHING NORDCUKCS