Is Taylor Swift the last chance for white excellence to remain in pop culture? Besides her...

Is Taylor Swift the last chance for white excellence to remain in pop culture? Besides her, all the media ever talks about is (and all the awards go to) Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West, Drake etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504153138468.webm
my.mixtape.moe/cldffy.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aren't you forgetting someone?

Taylor needs to pop out some kids soon before she dries up. Marrying will further solidify her conservatism.

You do know that Taylor was low-key dating this Asian guy a few years back

Eminem is a white nigger, but he's still regarded as the best by probably the majority of rap listeners. There is a problem with few young white people rising up and being more than just a fad artist. I don't think Taylor Swift counts as "excellence" though.

>white excellence

>You do know that Taylor was low-key dating this Asian guy a few years back
Or are youy one of those who consider that Asians are "White"?

I shall volunteer. My slavic and germanic genes will blend with hers perfectly and we will make beautiful little children.

She dated about 384 other guys relax

hilarious posting Taylor standing next to black singers during / after a performance, meanwhile Taylor is doing this in private

Look what you just made Tay do Sup Forums

Taylor's new album is going to flop though.
The record label picked the wrong time for her image to turn "rebellious" of her past.

AMWF

>he will never be your knight in shining armor

pop culture makes people retarded, so its good that it was appropriated by chimps

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

that's taeok lee, he's one of her backupdancers, and he's a faggot

>YELLOWED

And something of value was gained

She's every bit as horrible as anyone else.

Her music is processed cheese.

>her
user, I....

>Look what you made me do

#relatable

ok buddy

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504153138468.webm

This is the least detrimental of multiracial pairings. East Asians know how to create civilization.

my.mixtape.moe/cldffy.mp4

whites should be obove pop anyways