The Alt-Right, now with Duels!!!

Somtimes it's just so painful to watch these people...sigh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnXh3XR9zyM
codepublishing.com/WA/Tumwater/html/Tumwater09/Tumwater0908.html#9.08.070
lawofselfdefense.com/statute/tx-22-06-consent-as-defense-to-assaultive-conduct-mutual-combat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, so painful you just have to make a thread about it
fuck off

Duel culture is Anglo Saxon and civilized.

What exactly is wrong with dueling? Are you beta?

Some alt-right guy challenged an antifa leaker to a fair fight, the pussy rejected and stalked him online like a weak bitch. That's all I see here.

no it's stupid and pointless

Fucking ecelebs

I guess it can't be helped. I'll have to use THAT.
*unzips katana*

it sounds awesome, but it leads to so many problems

only 15 year old lolertarians think dueling is cool

I wouldn't say Kyle is alt right. He's a civcuck

I for one would love to see Dick Spencer duel Grindr Greg Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=AnXh3XR9zyM

Violence solves some problems, but it's an illegitimate form of communication, chiefly because it communicates nothing of substance. I don't respect people more because they are capable of violence. People capable of entertaining disagreements of substance understand that the substance of the disagreement is what matters. Only ego-driven nonsense can be resolved by dueling, and the right response to disagreements on that level isn't a duel. The right response to disagreements on that level is ostracizing the offender. Men have to be able to work together.

>Altkngihts
>duels
>patriot movement

jesus what the fuck

> oh no they're doing what men have done for thousands of years

Are you post-op yet?

Stickman, like Gavin and Thernovich, are "Alt-Lite" not alt right. They're anti-racist and all married to non-whites. The only binding principle they have is that they're all trying to sell something.

faggot, we're ALL anti-racist. There are perfectly legitimate reasons to hate our enemies, we don't have to invent illogical ones.

Counter currents is a pretty patrician website desu

jesus you're an idiot,

take a minute and ask yourself why dueling is illegal in most countries...because it causes untold problems at the level of law and order.

think it through

Yeah, I love CC, but I still wanna see a bat fight

Feuds can easily escalate beyond the scope of the initial disagreement. Mutual combat has a purpose in society.

That said, these guys are fags.

No, you fucking retard, its about instilling a sense of personal responsibility for your words and actions. If there is a real chance of getting your shit rekd for being a cunty little fucknugget, anyone with tendencies towards being such, but with even a modicum of common sense, will think twice, while the ones without common sense will get themselves killed.

Its a necessary mechanism of societal life, and one of the reasons we have such niggerdom and degeneracy these days is because of outlawing duels.

>some faggot civnat C U C K
>alt-right

yeah nah

>I don't respect people more because they are capable of violence.

That makes you a dumb fuck.

Mutual combat is still legal in Washington and Texas.

really? Show me the laws that mandate this...

is it to the death if the participants want? That would really surprise me

>proud boys
Wait those homos are still around?

smells like a lolertarian to me,

tell me have you passed your learners permit yet? That's what I thought.

codepublishing.com/WA/Tumwater/html/Tumwater09/Tumwater0908.html#9.08.070

lawofselfdefense.com/statute/tx-22-06-consent-as-defense-to-assaultive-conduct-mutual-combat/

It's not to the death, I believe Ohio allows mutual combat as well but I'm not certain.

Excellent counter-argument there senpaichi, you truly made me see the error of my ways. My eyes are finally open! From now on I shall dedicate my days to promoting non-violence, peace and love amongst all peoples, of all races and creeds.

nahhh you could do way more good for the world by just killing yourself.

Oh, you're just retarded. Got it.

Remember that time the Proud Boys took turns fucking Gavin up the asshole to prove they weren't beta, and that Gavin was the most alpha of all for taking 50 loads of cum without ever getting hard

spbp

Johnny is a better public speaker than Kyle and the rest of his crew,

Kyle needs to go climb back under that rock of obscurity

jesus christ this isn't a political movement

this is a viral youtube phenomenon made of pretty girls espousing love-of-country like lauren southern and Brittany Pettibone, and macho, would be tough guys

they should post the fight online for likes and donations, maybe Sup Forumsturds would place bets.

Yup the majority of them are knuckle dragers. This is the guy who wanted to fight Johnny.

Kyle is also a retard, I have no clue how he gets speaking positions .

I think there are levels to this shit. A discussion of politics should not turn violent. Once it gets personal (self, family, etc) only so much can be said. I mutual exchange of blows between two people under a set of rules isn't murder. Sure someone might die but I'd feel more uncomfortable when driving a car.

i fallow kyle on FB, look what he wrote:

>The left has hordes of Lawyers and organizations defending and advocating for them. Where are ours?
I'm building a legal team to help me fight my latest charges in court. If you can practice law in California and can provide your service pro bono please DM me. Thank you.

this guy is all for free markets but want free stuff. to bad solidarity is a leftist concept

There's a reason people stopped duelling. Mostly because it's fucking retarded.

LOL what? Richard Spencer just did a whole video about creating an Alt Right attorney network

Proof?