My best friend is a shit skin but I am still browsing Sup Forums

My best friend is a shit skin but I am still browsing Sup Forums

in your heart you know one of those two things must change

choose wisely

>having friends

>austria
i thought better of you my ski resort rival

>browsing Sup Forums

Same desu but he has white genes so he is part Neanderthal too.

It's not about skin color. It's about culture.

t. shitskin

Some shitskins can be alright. Do you know if he would prefer to live in a place ruled by browns or in a place ruled by whites?

This will not only expose his actual IQ, but will also let you know if you're just his token white friend or not.

i'd beat you up if i was him,you're a piece of shit

>friends
leave

This
I don't mean to be shill here, but there's a difference between a black man and a nigger.

That's not even fair. Obviously he'll choose no friends. We all have. We're all here forever.

Reddit should leave

>That's not even fair

So? My best friend exclusively racemixes and my other friends are largely black. No reason to let politics disrupt friendships unless you are one of those "day of the rope" people.

this

I have a few nigger friends but I still hate 99% of niggers, funny how he acts like a white guy though

My best friend is a Jew and he's honestly the most based person I know. I happen to live in a liberal hell hole and he's the only person that shares any of my political views or hobbies. He personally isn't at all responsible for the vast Jewish conspiracies that probably run the world. He's just a poor fella from south like me. He's not even that Jewish, his parents abandoned him early and I'm not even sure he has a drop of Jewish ethnicity. I think racism is more about guidelines than rules. Its stupid to ignore the differences between different races but there really are exceptions to rules, they're just rare.

I also do business with lots of blacks. I don't relax about them but as long as their money is green I couldn't care less what color their skin is.

Even if you are just wait for the day to come. No reason not to be a hospitable gentleman to those that treat you equal respect. Just remember...Around blacks, never relax.

I'm friends with Beanburgers who hate illegal immigration more than me. What if it?

What of it?*

Refried Americans that are legal citizens frequently hate illegal boarder jumpers as much as we do.

>be friends with pajeet
>meet his white gf
>find out she was going to try to do immigration fraud by marrying some nigger from Burundi
>ignore his calls when he wanted to come over with her and watch the debates (pre election)

apparently now she's engaged to some wog from the Dominican republic.

Pajeet dodged one there. Life in Canada must be suffering

Yeah if he is a good guy that is awesome. Do not play the SJW identity politics bullshit. Frankly it is the white people who have lost all self respect that you need to watch out for.

ITT: cucks that do not associate with own race

Depends on if they're muslim or black. All other minorities are alright if they are that: MINORITIES

Mate, my wife is Anglo Indian. She's as brown as a berry. She was born in Uganda and had to come to UK because Idi Amin was on a killing spree.
We've been married for 8 years. We have two kids; a son and a daughter. My mrs. describes her religion as "lapsed Hindu". She has a London accent as that's where she grew up. I'm a northener. We love each other.
Sure, I'm a white Christian church going, socially conservative. But she's never been to India. She can't remember leaving Africa and only knows England.
Sup Forums can call me whatever, and I don't care.
Here's a puzzle: how can I describe my wife as Indian when she has never been there?
The answer is that's how she describes herself. Not quite, she's Anglo Indian.

It's all because of the British Empire.

To answer your question, that's like saying how can I say my dog is an English Springer spaniel when he's never been to England

>i don't care what you say
>continues to post about it
Pathetic, lad.

>only knows England
What does she know of England, who only England know? Nothing. She's neither English, nor Indian. She's not even in between the two. She's cultureless and rootless.

>>Do not play the SJW identity politics bullshit.

>>Frankly it is the white people who have lost all self respect that you need to watch out for.

Ummm...

eh my boyfriend is black and we both browse Sup Forums when we need a laugh

Lul your children are brown and ugly. Litteral niggers with Pajeet poo skills

Half the people here are shitskins themselves,don't worry about it

I'm good friends with a BASED black guy who I'm pretty sure posts here. I'm pretty much a closet white nationalist but we communicate almost exclusively in esoteric memes so there's really no hard feelings between us.

I'd normally disapprove, but those Ugandan Asians are OK actually and are a rare case of successful integration. I don't like smelly Pakis though.