DO YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS EVER STOP SUCKING TRUMP'S COCK?

Every day it's the same shit, "WEW BASED TRUMP SO GREAT HE TRIGGERED EVERYONE GOD EMPEROR STRIKES AGAIN"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIcFVGVUEAEhS9p.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only when I have to swallow.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

He just deported 700k illegals stealing our jobs and college funding. That's more than Obama did in 8 years.

hahahaha prumpf btfo

He donating 1 mil to Huston. Wheat did your hero's donate?

>We need to get our troops out of Afghanistan NOW!
>wtf i love sending more troops to die for Israel now!
>gas the kikes race war now
>Israeli Jews are based
>We can't let them get rid of net neutrality
>We NEED to get rid of net neutrality because Trump thinks it will MAGA!
This board is unrecognisable at this point.

666 million more to cover the FEMA costs

I just spend most of my time making memes.

You fundamentally don't understand pol if you think this place is Trump cheerleaders.

Pol manufactures social culture. We control the movements which lead to presidents being elected. You can't take us seriously because we're so goofy and retarded, you can't shut us down because we'll just move. You can't catalog us effectively because there are no leaders.

We're a consistently adapating cultural manufacturing system of random anons fighting against jewish tyranny.

There is just one way to answer this post.

TWOOOO SCOOOOOOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>hurdur this dog surfboarding imageboard controls social culture.

seeing how pissed you get makes me want to vote for him again.

It's a cult OP. It's a cult. These people are part of a cult.

You're just a faggot

Dumping my collection of The Supreme Leader.

3/?

You asked for this.

4 minutes until I can post without a snippet of words alongside my picture.

You must be new here user,When he tomahawked the airfields everyone was up in arms saying "Drump lost it impeach NOW".

CHYNA!!!

>tfw training Google assassin robots

nigger do you think anyone here thinks trump always has logistically consistent views? people love him cuz he'll just spazz out with the most wacky shit. started with "mexicans are rapists" and it hasnt stopped in 2 years

politics has been out of our control for decades. but at least this guy keeps the shit interesting

Razzle dazzle, bitches.

Blonald Drumpf is a means to an end and the Sklumpf supporters on this board that do not realise this cannot be helped now. They've gone too far down the Blumpfy road that they lost their mind on the way back.

Suffer more Trump hater. Makes me horny. Rage on.

Wow wtf I hate Blumpf now

You're still fucking brain dead m8

DADDY! I WANT AMERICA TO BE GREAT AGAIN! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

>nigger do you think anyone here thinks trump always has logistically consistent views
It's the fact that people here are constantly changing their views to whatever stance Trump decides to take on things. I couldn't give a shit if Trump stays consistent because i never expected him to.

>>>/cult/

No. Nearly everything he does is glorious.

>thinking that a group of people who can't control their bowel movements can control society

I have so many...

My personal favorite.

projection, the post

He's just that great, every day there's winning. Look at today: media admitting DACA is dead, and Comey revealed to have been the Hillary shill we knew he was. Every day we're winning; what will the winning be tomorrow? Hard to say, but it will be Great.

>tfw still not enough flags

No, he just ended DACA.

This was one of the primary reasons why I voted for him. He's all but assured my vote in 2020 already.

>implying that magafags are "alt-right"

We like privately owned capitalist cock bro. Don't be hating on our fetish. That's not very tolerant of you and is probably sexist, homophobic, transphobic, Islamophobic and racist as well.

I haven't even kept up that well with this project...have lots of post-election pictures to grab.

He's a big guy.

>TRIGGERED
Trump's still going strong.

ITT: asspained summerfags

also

NAAAAAAZBOOOOL GAAAAAAAAANG

This was my desktop background for months.

Trump is a jewish plant. American politics is an elaborate ruse at this point. All the intellectual trump supporters left the movement when he bombed Syria.

You thought Hillary would win? She didn't even have an autistic army!

...Y-yes Trump-senpai, I h-have yo-ou're sandwich right here.

Don't mind us...just two geniuses and a horse...

So many...

>Bet you won't post your entire album..

ZLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURF!

>btw pls watch my show

>(You)
Dude.....what the fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

Delusions of grandeur

trump isn't infallible but he's the best america currently has

>Sup Forums are mutualists
fugg

>he's the best america currently has

Well we might as well just end america is he's the "best" we got.

FRUMPF AND HIS SUPPORTERS ARE TOTALLY FINISHED , BANKRUPT , DONE FOREVER

Didn't he start off with 1 million dollers

He's the best president America currently has because there is only one president at a time you dumb faggot. He will be remembered as the worst president in American history though.

BUILD WALL PACO

Welcome newfags
Gonna have to downboat your posts though

>"OMG GUYS EMPEROR TRUMP SAID X IN TWITTER,TAKE THAT LIBERALS KEKEKEKKE!"

i hate drumpf and i hate you drumpfkins

Hahaha take a seat. You're going to be here a while.

do you ever get tired of making this SAME POST EVERY DAY?

>Trump is based
>OP is a fag
What else are you expecting?

lol someone's an angry antifa shill, who pissed in your coffee ?

Meh, just here to have discussions, just let the man do his job, if he fucks up, he fucks up. Don't interrupt an enemy when he makes mistakes.

I bet you were gagging Obozo's cock during his administration. So why not be a good little nerd virgin and keep wasting your time putting in your hours at the facility where one of Soros' cronies are paying you mere cents per post.

RONALD RUMPFT!

there is only one way out of the cult

>being such an assblasted and new lefty you don't even know this stale as fuck pasta

How embarrassing

All the oldfags left this cesspool nearly a decade ago. All that's left are underage perpetual newfags that trade memes like pokemon cards

>Confusing Sup Forums with t_D
Fuck off, you insufferable dumb cunt
>Sage

>Pol manufactures social culture. We control the movements which lead to presidents being elected.

Delusional retard

you guys will be in prison soon, lad
nowhere to run to now for protection
left has started feeding on its own
starting with...pbs.twimg.com/media/DIcFVGVUEAEhS9p.jpg