Manafort Notes From Russian Meet Contain Cryptic Reference to ‘Donations’

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/manafort-notes-russian-meet-contain-cryptic-reference-donations-n797816

#resist #notmypresident #impeachtrump

And how does a donation interfere with or alter the 2016 presidential outcome?

Russian donations are illegal fucktard

manafort was illegally tapped and surveyed

>WAS GETTING THE CONCEPT OF GOVERNMENT ETERNALLY CUGED ALL ALONG??
>Of course. Trump refused our offer in favor of yours. We had to know what he told you about us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

What kind of fucking reporting is this????

>"""CRYPTIC""" notes on iphone with the """word""" DONATION """near""" the other """word""" RNC

manafort is an autist who was pretending to be busy on his phone and just typing random words lmfaooooooooooooooo

>manafort was illegally tapped and surveyed

He is a crook. He makes a living assisting dictators extract money from the countries they run.

>tapped

What do you mean by that? Use your brain.

he was illegally surveyed
nothing is admisable in a court of law

So she can still win right?

>he was illegally surveyed
>illegally

Where are you getting that idea from?

Stop changing the subject.

>tapped

What did you mean by this word? Use your brain. What were you attempting to communicate?

They used the phony meeting set up by Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS between Don Jr, Kushner and Manafort with Goldstone, Veselnitskaya and Ahkmetsin as the BASIS for a re-submitted FISA warrant request that had been initially turned down

In other words, when Trump said that Trump Tower was "wire tapped" it really truly was, including Manafort's personal communications, using a falsified FISA request that was submitted after Obama admin colluded to help make the meeting happen

MADAM
A
D
A
M

clearly you are misinformed lefty.
you cant spy on a american citizen without reason

susan rice spied on multiple citizens and unmasked them without motive

innocent until proven guilty.

thats why the manafort thing never went anywhere but youre a retard to not understand what the constitution is

I hope you're all doing your kegals, brothers. We come closer to the shift every day.

>CNN: Trump tower never wiretapped, only 'fibertapped'.
Down with the left. So sick of their whiney shit.

>including Manafort's personal communications
>tapped

What the fuck are you thinking of? Have you got dog shit for brains? There is no tapping any more you day release adult retard, all telephone and electronic communications are recorded.

>using a falsified FISA request

FISA is a rubber stamp, no need to falsify anything.

What about the $10,000,000 donated to Clinton by the Saudi government?

tapping is to get the point across

you lefties like to hone in on the literal word to try and detract that trump was right

he and his team (100+) was surveyed illegally including reporters

look up prism when you get a chance

I-it w-was her t-turn!

filthy goyim

Yeah, thats why it's such a historically important detail to mention that the first request for a FISA warrant to target Trump campaign people WAS TURNED DOWN

Then, in scramble / desperation mode, Dems whipped up this BS meeting in Trump Tower and then re-submitted it a second time, to say, "SEE, TRUMP PEOPLE ARE MEETING WITH RUSSIANS IN THE TRUMP TOWER". At that point, FISA court approved it, not knowing that the meeting itself was an absolute example of ENTRAPMENT, including special visa access granted to Veselnitskaya to even enter the country given by AG Lynch personally

Bump

bump

Bump so more people can read the thread and realize what a total fucking waste of time Mueller's counsel is and how corrupt the entire investigation into Manafort really is

Shills abandoned their own thread when facts began being presented

Of course he isn't your president you Ukrainian subhuman slavic trash. Let Russia take your shithole country over already before Chernobyl turns the rest of your population into mutant inbreds.

is this a mad lib or something? these are all english words i recognize but the sequence their in makes no sense.

big if true. links?

I'm flattered you would impersonate me but I think my followers can see through your game, shill.

Cryptic sentences to donations from Russia exis, because it looks like it.

Cryptic messages from john podesta alleging about a pedo ring or pedo actions.....Just confirmation bias, goys!

bump

>cryptic messages that contained "RNC" and "Donations"

you mean something like "The RNC will not accept donations from you"?