How do I move to America? Anyone have any work for me?

How do I move to America? Anyone have any work for me?

Britain is dead and even the faggots on here are fucking useless cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

investorvisausa.com/how_much.html
youtu.be/aTZQ8nfDALk
youtube.com/watch?v=4c1VIKlRZJY
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/06/ice_bust_puts_boston_s_illegal_irish_on_edge
us-immigration.com/uscis/us-local-offices.html
npr.org/2017/07/20/537894936/ice-not-apologizing-for-aggressive-tactics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good question. Will you even have credit if you get here? if so decent credit?. If not then you're not going to enjoy your stay. You'll have to rent off of craigslist and possibly get massacred/killed by some nut or get an apartment with the rest of the scumbags with no credit/bad credit.

i need a stable partner to play star trek dress up time

>moving from an 85% white country to a 62% one

the absolute state

You need good credit even if you have money? Wtf? Can't I just pay a few months in advance?

Nope. Most places do credit checks and in addition to you having credit still need a deposit.

have skills on your resume and they will accept you

Marry a citizen, become a citizen.
I swear allegiance to the United States of America
And to the Republic for which it stands,
One nation under God, indivisible
with liberty and justice for all.

t. Leicester ex-pat.

Fill out the paperwork and wait in line

Good goy, keep falling for the Jewish "non-Hispanic white" meme. We can't possibly want Hispanics to assimilate, or even think of identifying themselves as white on the census, which they still do. We're 78% white when you factor all Americans who self-identify as white on the census. You're playing into the system's game by rounding us down as much as possible, discouraging assimilation, and letting them set the terms and vocabulary.

OP, we're still the largest, strongest economies on earth with one of the highest per capita incomes. It's not like it was fifteen years ago, but then again, where is? You can buy a big plot of land for cheap, we have gun rights and true free speech, and Americans love Brits.

A man who is a 6/10 in England will become an 8/10 in the US simply on account of how much attention you'll get from women due to your accent. I've seen it in real life. British accents = panties to the floor.

Yea but we have states bigger than the uk w/ 95% wypipo

good job america

let me be your refugee

> Implying there is welfare in Texas
If I move to the US its not for going to cuckland states

How many of those states have population larger than 1 million people?

My mate over here is from Watford, over on a H1B1 visa - he's in IT.
He's worried and recently got married to secure his status - they are making it harder. What you see on the news about deportations is a tiny fraction of what's happening - they've shut the door, sorry, WE'VE shut the door.

I have a degree in History from a decent university, except I decided that I want to work private sector, never did anything related to my degree and instead I've opened a string of fish and chip shops. I'm essentially well off, but I've looked into it and opening a business in the USA isn't something that is particularly encouraged or viable, i'd need a lot of up front cash.
If I switch to teaching how easy is it going to be to get a job over in the states? I can get a decent job as a maths teacher at a college over here, however the qualifications don't transfer over so it's literally just for experience, then I'd need to retrain once I get over to the USA, which I can afford. I'm willing to work anywhere, i'd even prefer rural as England is so densely populated. I'm Anglo Saxon, have a decent IQ and achievement quotient, as well as being a fluent English speaker. Still seems really difficult, though.

>Leicester

LUFFBRA> pakicester

Actually, not a bad strategy. As I understand it if one has a job here and a sponsor immigrating may be doable.

9/11

All of them except Vermont faggot.

I don't know about the present but I had some patients (husband and wife) who came here and opened a business. It was really just a front for the paperwork I think but they live in a nice community here and really are retired. Both from Britain.

Towns I remember visiting -
Market Harborough
Lutterworth
Uppingham
Coalville
Hinckley
Melton Mowbray
I have no recollection AT ALL of ever having been to Loughborough or of even hearing about the place in either notable news or friends' convos. Not even trolling m8.
Sorry.

shutup retard faggoto

you can do anything on any budget. You don't need credit for shit unless you want to live above your means.

however, you may have to settle for getting an apartment in a college area in a city. These are usually fine areas except they tend to be close to nigger areas, but still outside of them.

44 to be exact.

I'd love to open a restaurant over your way, I'll tell you this my friend, it's the best fish and chips in the world!
But looking into it my only hope is to sell everything, cobble together $100k and then hope that is classed as a 'substantial investment' worthy of your country, your authorities could just raise the bar and demand $150k, though.

44 states with more than 95% white people? Yeah, right. I doubt there is one.

Eww, unfortunately we have travel ban for Muslim cuntries.

That's not what you originally wrote.

>Yea but we have states bigger than the uk w/ 95% wypipo
>How many of those states have population larger than 1 million people?
Are you fucking dyslexic?

>Fish'n'chip shop
>Restaurant

Lmfao I'm moving to America in 3 days and have no idea what credit is, please tell me I'm not going to die.

There will be chairs!

i think they only require like $10,000. Use google for fucks sake

>You need good credit even if you have money? Wtf? Can't I just pay a few months in advance?

In my experience, landlords will not let you do this. They will not rent to you if you do not have a good credit score.

Nah, it's like $100k at least.
investorvisausa.com/how_much.html

How old were you when you went to America mate? Pretty surprised to find an Englishman who's never heard of Loughborough.

Oh I've heard of it user, like you've heard of the Northern Lights, but I've never been there, never 'experienced' it.
Or had any reason to. I think they had a renowned sports university?

M8, you either have to prove to them you can do something that no other citizen can do or marry a citizen.
I am unaware of any other way of legally obtaining citizenship.

I will marry you.

i'm a girl.

Sorted.

Only hot women are permitted to move to Colorado. Sorry to everyone else we are full.

Perhaps you got to take a faithful dive? Apply for a temporary visa, work in the US for the entire timespan, secure a home address here and shown that you're settled, and showcase that you can be an ideal citizen and contribution to society. Perhaps several years of (legal) employment and self sufficiency is plenty for priority consideration for a green card or better?

Got a big dick? You can gay marry me for weekly service.

Yeah that's what I know them for.

I'd rather move to a 62% white country where I can shoot guns in the woods and hang a confederate flag in my house and not get in any legal trouble, than a 85% white country where I can get 5 years for carrying a butter knife and get put in the back of a police van because I said the word paki in front of a bobby. I'm getting out of this shit hole as soon as possible

I'm not sure 'he' is a girl m8. It's the internet. All I'm saying is eyes-wide-open...
>Get here
>Go to a city (more under the table work)
>Get a job in construction or moving (those jobs attract immigrants but also ICE)
>Learn Spanish (you will need it hombre)
>Set yourself up
>See if you like it

"Fuck off, where full..."

It's a Jewish trick. They basically demand you go into debt and forever pay down that debt, otherwise your "credit score" will suffer. Which is just a simpler name for "Jewish banking cabal conspires against people for not becoming debt slaves."

I have zero debt because I pay for everything, including housing, in full, and don't take out loans. Naturally, my "credit score" is shit.

I absolutely agree with you guys. The US has FREEDOM. That's what we lack over here.

And of course they've got so much land, so many different climates, so many opportunities.

The UK is fucked at this point, especially for white people. It's a lost fucking cause.

youtu.be/aTZQ8nfDALk

Shieet, I just looked up legal requirements for a green card. The gist of US citizenship is:

>Be a green card holder for 5 years
>Get married to a US citizen
>Serve in the military

For green cards, you basically have to

>Be sponsored by a US citizen (usually family)
>Have a special skill (1st priority brain-drain niggas, 2nd priority tfw too intelligent, 3rd priority 4 yr degree holders and everyone else lol)
>Promise to invest $1M and employ over 10 people
>Be a "refugee"

Illegal shitskins are cheating fair applicants as much as American taxpayers

Here's a fun fact:
The way the libshits were invading the US with "refugees" for years was to start up an NGO, get all that yummy Soros/Evangelicuck money, then "employ" nogs to do absolutely nothing. This speeds up their citizenship paperwork because they're considered foreign workers instead of mooches.

Trump just closed the loophole about a month ago.

The UK has two types of cuck - the cuck that bends over to the foreign invader and the cuck (like OP) who wants to cuck off over to America.

If the UK sucks, why would you go to where the shit heap of degeneracy started? I thought Poland and the rest of Eastern Europe was our saviours?

Pathetic.

Brit ex-pat in the thread -
>Be a green card holder for 5 years

"In good standing" user - we can be deported if we fuck up.

So dont break laws? Alternatively, dont be a dumb nigger and get caught breaking laws?

Not saying you shouldn't leave the UK, just gonna throw in my 2 cents and say you shouldn't come to the USA. Go anywhere else, not the USA. We're less than a 6-12 months from some serious cultural collapse and social services here are appalling as is.

Most people here are in debt up to their eyeballs. Most people here have dead-end soul sucking jobs which pay just enough for them to keep coming back each day but not enough to actually do anything else.

Even with expensive health insurance if anything happens you that's another 10-15k in debt instantly.

Exactly.
The citizenship hearing is with a Homeland Security agent armed with all the information - they don't just need you to take a civics test.

Most jobs only pay $20 usd per hour

youtube.com/watch?v=4c1VIKlRZJY

Government employees are C students. If you can qualify to make it to the room with them, Im sure you can finesse those turds.

you can move to michigan right now for
15/hr provided you can work hard as a laborer. I know an employer who hires straight up anyone for 15/hr to give them a chance. high turnover.
you will 50/50 with employer for healthcare(200/month)
you will likely travel and work overtime(1.5 wage)
you can likely rent buy yourself total cost $850/month(utilities included)
what skills do you have?

Why don't you guys just stop letting Mexicans in and let us in instead? We're white.

We would welcome you brother. Stay in the Red voting states. I recommend Texas or Florida. The Blue states are cucked up beyond all repair. If you got computer skills you shouldn't have a hard go at all.

Burgerstan is a lost cause. You need to head to east asia or slavland to escape degeneracy

No one's saying you're not welcome in, m8

>Most jobs only pay $20 usd per hour

Bullshit.
Most under the table jobs pay a maximum of $15/hour, and they require a drivers license. Typically illegals are lucky to earn $12/hour.

Just the ones controlling your borders.

Move to a small town. Find a locally owned CNC machine shop, Beg owner or suck his dick for a lower entry job. Work hard, accept any challenge. Fuck bitches, get money.

Does this mean I could go to a sanctuary city and the mayor would protect me from deportation?

You're white

Just get an apartment or townhouse, bro

>the mayor would protect me from deportation
Whilst you languish in a holding cell with real criminals, maybe...
Even if you head to a church they will find you, wait and arrest you. ICE have been let off the leash now.

Good luck crossing illegally when there's the Atlantic Ocean in between us

you are right.
the median white male wage is 21/hr
two income white household is like 35/hr

Great. Glad to have you. Would you like to live in the part that's controlled by communists and rabid shitskins? Or perhaps the part that's so economically depressed people are killing themselves with heroin overdoses en masse? Take your pick.

Lol

I now have leverage over this britfag who now refuses to sell me cocaine

You hear that "MAHK"?

Cuck

U fucking traitorous snake , how dare you leave the most amazing culture in the world?

>You're white
Things have changed - just ask the Irish in South Boston.
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/06/ice_bust_puts_boston_s_illegal_irish_on_edge

Fight, you goddamned coward.

you waited too long
under o all you had to do was get a flight to mexico and walk across the border
then get free food, housing and health care

seriously, though...
contact us-immigration.com/uscis/us-local-offices.html
thank you for wanting to do it the right way, you're the kind of immigrant we want here
become an american
takes a while to do it correctly, but it will be worth the wait
just keep your head on a swivel when in blue areas
good luck

It can't be worse than Lutonstan.

So can ICE agents turn up even in sanctuary cities, since they have federal jurisdiction? I.e. they could go to San Francisco if they wanted, and detain all of the illegals which the city refuses to arrest?

Yeah makes sense. Well I hope Trump follows through on prioritising Christian immigrants. To be fair he should just prioritise Europeans.

Wow, Irish really can't catch a break, eh?

There is no "right way", if you do it the "right way" you just never get in.

you ll be okay.
if not with some program, then you might have to look a little harder or pay a little more.

plenty of opportunities, just have to wade through corporate bs sometimes to find something good.

>So can ICE agents turn up even in sanctuary cities, since they have federal jurisdiction
ICE have no jurisdiction.
They start work early, wait in a housing complex and arrest illegals as they leave for work in the morning.
They used to have a rule regarding not entering churches harboring illegals but that's now changed.
npr.org/2017/07/20/537894936/ice-not-apologizing-for-aggressive-tactics
Border crossings are estimated down 76% and mules are charging double to take spics over the border.
It was all very different 10 years ago m8.