What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAqX_pDb1wA&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakhtiari_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mandate_for_Palestine_(legal_instrument)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tentacle architecture

Smuggling

That is how you destroy a cityscape.

Meyxana

Why don't Armenia and Azerbaijan trade the entire populations of Nakhichevan and Artsakh and stop having these retarded inclaves on each other?

Oil.
Also, eternal war with Armenia.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=nAqX_pDb1wA&t=1s

nah, My ancestors were from nakhichevan until they were deported by shah abbas in 1602 to esphahan and the surrounding countryside. we'll wait it out by torturing azerbaijan some moar with their autistic borders and artsakh being ours.

I thought it was a population enclave, but it seems that between the Armenian borders and (current) Artsakh borders lives only Armenian population still. So, I suppose the goal is to expand Artsakh and unify it with Armenia. I hope you manage to get all of your native land from the goat fuckers.

shia turkish country.

within next decade turkey and azerbaijan including iranian azerbaijacan will unite by crushing little poor armenia.

we're just waiting for russia and america to lose power. both two super powers have been losing power. time is coming.

QT Turkic caucasian girls with nice feets.

yeah no we still have iran who will be against pan turkish claims in tabriz, also if america and nato collapses turkey will get destroyed by russia.

Beograd is next

azeris are part of the pan-iranian state. azeris are not turkish (Ottoman influence) in the long term (thousands of year timeline) they were part of Iran for thousands of years, as was Georgia at one point, and Armenia.

>What happens here?
Rockstar makes references to it in a Grand Theft Auto game and everyone just assumes it's a fictional place. So, clearly, nothing of any interest.

meant to attach pic, azeri qt

Azeri diaspora here. We consider ourselves Turkish ethnicity. Fuck the faggot persians they are lower than dogs.

jesus everything there looks like shit

Non-white people

Qt Girls

this is what a turkish azeri looks like, yes, you are definitely Turkish rape babies. but those that were raped were Indo-Iranian peoples, who looked more like Georgians or Armenians than modern Turks.

even though everyone may have been raped and killed, about half of the DNA remained. azeris in iran look iranian, azeris in azerbaijian may look more turkish, but still look maybe half iranian (or at least indo-Caucasian, which turks DO NOT LOOK CAUCASIAN)

This. So much beauty in azerbaycan and turkside of iran.

does this Azeri girl look more Turkish or Caucasian to you? north Iran has people with light eyes and some even with blonde hair. there is a turkish influence, but it isn't evenly distributed. how long did the turks rule over modern Azerbaijan? and how long was it part of Iran?

Human trafficking

Ain't shit. Corrupt NK dynasty style government living off the oil, impoverished general population (unless related to said government or have connections). 99% Muslim at this point, the majority is savage and uncultured, yet think they are superior. Hateful af towards non-Muslims. Fancy themselves Turks. When see Turkish tourists out and about, however, call them fags.

Azerbaijan has a lot of genetic diversity just like you see lots of diversity in Afghanistan. it was part of the ancient silk road. it is fair to say there is a huge Turkish influence, but that it goes back less than a thousand years.

>Music of Azerbaijan builds on folk traditions that reach back nearly a thousand years.[233] For centuries Azerbaijani music has evolved under the badge of monody, producing rhythmically diverse melodies.[234] Azerbaijani music has a branchy mode system, where chromatization of major and minor scales is of great importance.[234] Among national musical instruments there are 14 string instruments, eight percussion instruments and six wind instruments.[235] According to The Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians, "in terms of ethnicity, culture and religion the Azerbaijani are musically much closer to Iran than Turkey."[236]

>shia (...) country.
>This makes Azerbaijan the least religious Muslim-majority country in the world.
Do they even care?

>turn muslims into atheists
You're welcome.

Iranians in denial pretending to be Turks and dancing to the tune of their Israeli masters.

In my knowledge Turks are proto caucasians lived in altays . We mixed with chink blood when we invaded china. Then continued westward. Turks attacked byzantines in 1071 so at least a thousand year we are living in caucasia.

I don't know her species she looks well mixed to me

She looks like a Lezghi. A lot of them have lighter skin than most Azeris and lighter hair and green eyes. Some Azeris are also mixed with Russians.

My city has Armenian and Azeri diasporas and Armenians are on average more brown. Azeri would be more or less okay if they didn't act like total niggers.

ah okay. interesting i'd never heard of that group. there are a dozen major ethnic groups in Iran and that isn't even counting the smaller ethnic groups. some of these ethnic groups are like one giant extended family, like the Bakhtiari for example is one of the biggest that is still basically one family en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakhtiari_people

yea, i knew most of that. thanks. about a thousand years is what i figure. i'm not anti-Turk so much as its Turkic which means Turk influenced but very different from modern Turkey. I'm sure you'd agree on that... also, a thousand years is a long time. What I'm saying is that in the pagan years those lands were considered part of Iran, greater Iran if you will. Persian applies to an ethnic group where Iran or Iranian can be pan-ethnic and like over 25% of Iran is Azeri, so... yea...

sad to hear they act like that. i've only known a couple azeri diaspora and they were very nice, very shy, seemed very much of the ex-soviet cliche. like some kind of residual PTSD or culture shock is how i'd describe it.

>Russia supporting both Armenians and Azeris

But I thought they were based and always on the side of their Christian brothers

America neo-cons have had huge inroads with Azerbaijan the past 10-20 years. If you look at their weapon spending its been like 10x that of Armenia for more than a decade. I don't think Armenia has oil revenue and Azerbaijan has been very welcoming to the oil revenue and globalism agenda.

Azeri's aren't christian pretty much ever as far as I can tell... and there are Azerbaijani Jews but they're not really Azeri, they're just Jews from other places that moved to Azerbaijan, mostly under Soviet or Russian pre-soviet imperial pretext.

Lezgi or Lezghi or Lezgins (spellings vary) are a large Sunni Muslim minority group in Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan used to be pretty diverse ethnically during Soviet era - lots of Armenians, Russians, Tatars, many Georgians. Most left after the Soviet Union collapsed, but Lezgins remained.

>isreal
>ukraine
>turkey
>russia on both sides
>fucking mujahadeen from pakistan afghanistan turkey and chechnya top kek
>they even got basayev

meanwhile
>armenia
>greece (???)
armenia's only real ally was greece? hahaha oh wow

Genetically Iranian-Caucasian mix, Shia Turkic speakers.

The Rothschilds and Rockerfeller families have been in Azerbaijan for over 100 years so yea I can see why they'd be more important than Armenia. Plus oil...

okay i looked them up, yea they look like a mix of Persian and Russian. do you know what Y haplogroup they would be?

you can't be white and consider yourself turkic. you can only be white people who just so happen to live in a land dominated by people who think they are turks

CIA niggerdry.

they had a school shooting there one time

the uzbek, Kyrgyzstan border is even worse

yea when i say rothschild and rockerfeller have been in Azerbaijan, i mean at one point in the late 1800s over 80% of the world's oil came from Azerbaijan or something like that. I think it was Standard Oil. When Stalin was a young rebel he kidnapped an executive down there.

so they weren't literally living there (altho their business executives were) but they've had oil interests there for a very long time, and there is a lot of gas there ontop of the oil, so there is still plenty of money to be made.

>euro countries rank higher than albania and azerbaijan

and yet they continue talking shit.

they get rekt by Armenians and come up with pseudo-history that gets laughed at. Also, oil. lots of oil .

bishkek is worse

Albania, i don't know what the story is there. complex. Azerbaijan? i don't know either, but it almost definitely has to do with soviet occupation.

because real life is not as simple as coloring spaces on MS paint.

forgot .png

why wouldn't you post an English city for a good comparison?

that's just some random town

>real life is not as simple as coloring spaces on MS paint.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mandate_for_Palestine_(legal_instrument)

this is what the more wealthy azeris inside iran look like. i'm not sure how much plastic surgery was done, but they almost look like they took the more tasteful version of the bogpill (surreal features, maybe its just makeup not plastic surgery)

>capital city

Albania was a North Korea style Stalinist dictatorship for some odd 60 years and the only communist country to actively suppress religion and make it state policy to shut down all mosques and churches. Multiple generations of children growing up without any religion. After the fall of the Hoxha regime, they basically had to LARP as Muslims or Christians based on their ancestors' beliefs, and relearn all the religious doctrines.

great game

Nothing much, it's a glitch in the simulation.

>what did she mean by this?

>syrian partisan girl's younger sister.jpg

some azeris, they are like, slightly more asian armenians, basically. i mean this in terms of how they look and their makeup/fashion styles. its very similar to both persian and armenian style. maybe turkish is the same too.

Turkish vassal to counter Armenia, the Russian vassal.

Also friends with Iran.

bishkek is better then Ouagadougou

looks like blaire white huh?

attached is a photo of what azeri men looked like, born in the 60s. probably half russian.

They produce more music videos than Kazakhstan, it's probably their thing.

Other than that, gee. They have a beef with Armenia and are proud that their keen has high ranks in Iran.

I've no idea, user. Mostly from what I've seen - a lot of them tend to be lighter and look somewhat different than Azeris. Not as different as an ethnically Russian person would look, though.

Shia turks

Azerbaijan-Iranian relations are bad.

Iran, as a country spreading Shia fanatism, is very hostile to this little majority-Shia country because there are more than 10 million Azerbaijan Turks living in Iran, and Iran is annoyed with the idea of Turkish nationalism.

the war started before the SU fell

Azerbaijanis are mostly irreligious, thanks to Jewish/Bolshevik brainwashing.

what makes Azeris loyal to Turks? They were practicing Zoroastraian religion before Islam and probably Mani or some other prophet before Zoroaster. Azeris probably have their own identity as much or more than they see themselves aligned with Turkey. 25% or more of Tehran is Azeri, supposedly. as far as I can tell the Azeris in Iran identify more as Iranian than Turkish, in terms of nationality.

Lingustical connection. Turks and Azerbaijanis speak the same language.

>Mani or some other prophet before Zoroaster
Eh? Mani was almost a thousand years after Zoroaster. During his initial run he was treated as a Zoroastrian heretic and put to death by the Shah.

what are my chances of going to Azerbijan and getting a qt wife then bringing her back to civilization. North american white girls nowadays are retarded

Oh really? I thought it went Mani then Zoroaster. I know that at one point they merged. I looked it up and you're right. Mani was promoting a kind of Gnostic interpretation, correct? All about duality... thanks for correcting me.

well yea, of course. and there is some ethnic influence, but they're somewhat unique in that regard. i guess what i'm trying to say is that azeris in iran aren't like kurds in iran, they aren't working with the CIA and trying to fight to make a renegade state, they aren't like the MEK, they basically see themselves as Iranian. Remember Iranian does not mean Persian, they could be Baluchi Iranian or Bakhtiari Iranian.

i've met a couple diaspora hre but they're rare. super pure and qt tho.

The dualism is similar and Mani appropriated Iranian terms but to a Zoroastrian hating the physical world and asceticism are considered extremely sinful.

from wikipedia about mani and photo is a famous iranian math genius who died this year, Stanford professor who won the Field's Medal a few years ago. kinda a weird looking qt too... rip.

>Mani, an Arsacid Persian by birth,[10] was born 216 AD in Mesopotamia (modern Iraq), which was ruled by Persia,[11] then within the Sassanid Empire province of Asuristan. According to the Cologne Mani-Codex,[12] Mani's parents were members of the Jewish Christian Gnostic sect known as the Elcesaites.[13]

>While Manichaeism was spreading, existing religions such as Zoroastrianism were still popular and Christianity was gaining social and political influence. Although having fewer adherents, Manichaeism won the support of many high-ranking political figures. With the assistance of the Persian Empire, Mani began missionary expeditions. After failing to win the favour of the next generation of Persian royalty, and incurring the disapproval of the Zoroastrian clergy, Mani is reported to have died in prison awaiting execution by the Persian Emperor Bahram I. The date of his death is estimated at AD 276–277.

>According to biographies preserved by Ibn al-Nadim and the Persian polymath al-Biruni, he received a revelation as a youth from a spirit, whom he would later call his Twin (Aramaic Tauma (תאומא), from which is also derived the name of the apostle Thomas, the "twin"), his Syzygos (Greek for "partner", in the Cologne Mani-Codex), his Double, his Protective Angel or Divine Self. It taught him truths that he developed into a religion. His divine Twin or true Self brought Mani to self-realization. He claimed to be the Paraclete of the Truth, as promised in the New Testament.

sounds kind of satanic

>Mani believed that the teachings of Buddha, Zoroaster, and Jesus were incomplete, and that his revelations were for the entire world, calling his teachings the "Religion of Light".

literally Lucifarian here...

>Mani's teaching dealt with the origin of evil,[11] by addressing a theoretical part of the problem of evil by denying the omnipotence of God and postulating two opposite powers. Manichaean theology taught a dualistic view of good and evil. A key belief in Manichaeism is that the powerful, though not omnipotent good power (God), was opposed by the semi-eternal evil power (Satan). Humanity, the world and the soul are seen as the byproduct of the battle between God's proxy, Primal Man, and Satan. The human person is seen as a battleground for these powers: the soul defines the person, but it is under the influence of both light and dark. This contention plays out over the world as well as the human body—neither the Earth nor the flesh were seen as intrinsically evil, but rather possessed portions of both light and dark. Natural phenomena (such as rain) were seen as the physical manifestation of this spiritual contention. Therefore, the Manichaean worldview explained the existence of evil with a flawed creation in which God took no role in forming but rather was the result of Satan striking out against God.

sounds like evangelical christian morality

Mein gott. Such beauty. And Sup Forums keeps prattling on about chinks being the anathema of racial purity? Id give my kidney for a girl like that. Holy shit.

really? look at all the others i posted... i thought she was the most plain and least pretty of them all, but wholesome so i guess i see what you're saying. unless you were sarcastic...

see look at all these other qts i posted...