As a Jew you guys fucking scare me and my family shitless you know that? My nana is terrified of you...

As a Jew you guys fucking scare me and my family shitless you know that? My nana is terrified of you. My mother discovered Sup Forums in my browsing history and chastised me for 20 minutes. I need you to realize you're playing a very dangerous game and instilling trauma into Jews, I get you love to troll and meme and think it's funny but please realize that this is not a joke for us. Please target someone else, just not Jews who have been pushed around for centuries and genocided. Just stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cF3Eb5ReGSA?t=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only one who's been playing a dangerous game is you, Shlomo, and now the jig's up.

Bait

I personally don't hate Jews, only (((Jews))).

your time is coming kike

>Jews who have been pushed around for centuries and genocided
why do you think that is? Why do you think this happens, generation after generation, in every country, across the world? What's the common thread here? Nobody is born hating jews. You drive us to it. You leave us no other option. Never in my middle-school, Anne Frank-reading days did I ever expect the veil to be pulled back as an adult and see what I do now.

Fuck off, the day of the rope approaches and Jewish blood must be spilled.

Should have left white people alone, now you're gonna pay the price.

What's the difference between a cow and the Holocaust?

Typically, you would stop milking a cow after 70 years.

Not genocided enough imo

BAAAAAAAAAAIT

Jews have been kicked out of 100+ different nations throughout recorded history.

If you got kicked out of 100+ different bars, would you blame 100+ different bouncers, or would you blame your own behavior?

sage

literally no difference fucking faggot

>hell Hitler I'd
I am the chosen one

My Jewish friends and their families aren't responsible or even benefiting from the (((Jewish))) conspiracy.

If you wanna be safe, out the kike parasites in your own community before we have to do it indiscriminately.

Palestenians are my favorite semites :)

1 post by this ID
sage sage sage sage sage

They would if they could. Its in the DNA.

Tell your nana im comming for her rocker

Do you really think Ben Shapiro and Sarah Silverman have the same goal?

man wird dich immer und überall verfolgen , die Leute in den usa haben Mearsheimer gelesen und schon bald werdet ihr alle interniert . Bernd , grandfather was an SS Mann

they're just larping edgy 16 year olds in their moms basement

ashkenazi are white

Stop believing in Jewish lies, you dumb fuck. In Poland we had the largest Jewish minority in the world and after 600 years you know how many of them was assimilated? fucking 300k out of 3.3M.

NEVER TRUST THE JEW
JEW IS YOUR ENEMY, NOT YOUR FRIEND
JEW WILL BETRAY YOU AND HIS MOTHER FOR A SAC OF GOLD

yes, absolutely
both self absorbed attention seeking kikes

> youtu.be/cF3Eb5ReGSA?t=7

Jews scare us user

You know your fucked when even Alex jonestine can't keep antisemitism off his show. Even other Jews on his show are calling out the kikes.

No special privileges.

are you and your family politicians,bankers or news media managers?
if not then hey let's be friends
cheers comrade

We just want the satanic pedos gone bro. We need to cleanse the culture. Whites, blacks, Jews, Chinese, women, everyone. No culture is perfect but we are gonna have to own up to our shortcomings, both individually and collectively if we are going to survive. I really want peace on earth and food will toward men. On the plus side, I think a lot of ppl watching the Harvey chaos are opening their hearts to each other, realizing that we're all in this together.

Genocide? A mercy killing at best.

>the most dangerous of stereotypes
"W-WE MATTER MORE THAN YOU GOYIM SO STOP IT"

They really are scummy people.

>As a Jew you guys fucking scare me and my family shitless you know that? My nana is terrified of you. My mother discovered Sup Forums in my browsing history and chastised me for 20 minutes. I need you to realize you're playing a very dangerous game and instilling trauma into Jews, I get you love to troll and meme and think it's funny but please realize that this is not a joke for us. Please target someone else, just not Jews who have been pushed around for centuries and genocided. Just stop.

where you gassed 6 times too by chance shlomo?

Just repeat after me

IT'S ALL IN FUN
IT'S ALL IN FUN
IT'S ALL IN FUN

>Please target someone else, just not Jews who have been pushed around for centuries and genocided. Just stop.
why oh why would such things happen for centuries...

I'm not a Nazi phaggot, but if you're a left wing Jew then I have no sympathy for you at all, and I pray that Nazis somehow manage to hide under your bed waiting for you to sleep at night; however, if you're a nationalistic right wing Jew, then we cool bro, I will help beat up Nazis with you and perhaps even invite you round to fuk my sister.

To be fair it doesnt take a lot to instill trauma in a jew.
One guy did it just by saying "this jew shit".

Should have thought about that before you enslaved us for hundreds of years under international usury, planning and executing our racial genocide and pressing both your godless secular and orthodox dogma upon a world that never lived according to your shit beliefs.

The storm is coming, and by God the entire world will see the horrors of your deeds and creeds, and there will be no escape for you. The holocaust? that was a mere nightmare reflection of your collective Jewish conciousness of what is to come for your people.

You reap what you sow.

There is a lot of trolling that happens on Sup Forums. But rest assured, all the Jew hating is definitely not trolling.

Fuck off, I´m a jew and I couldn´t give less of a fuck about antisemitism.

begone leaf

1 POST BY THIS ID
NEWFAGS STOP FALLING FOR BAIT

you do know the holocaust never happened, right?

Funny when you get to this point, and you look back and wonder why it wasn't more obvious.

I grew up wondering why my Hungarian grandma was so racist against blacks and Jews. I figured old people were just ignorant, but now I realize I was the ignorant one.

>, just not Jews who have been pushed around for centuries and genocided.

you fucks started it, pic related.

Yeah... no thx