Hey /pol what do you think about Notting Hill Carnival ?is it epitome of degeneracy ?

youtube.com/watch?v=PBHzDKA2v_s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexploitation_film#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they seem to be enjoying it

Was society always filled with such open acts of sexual hedonism? Or is this a modern thing?

Rome was pretty open about it during the hundred year period of civil strife and war which led to the collapse of its republic.

i think chimp are naturally prone to such behavior, but norms in general are for sure artificially being moved into extremes

lmao

it happens for them naturally

state of britanny

lmao brits you are fucked

Yes.

litteraly raping

Looks pretty gay, desu.

Oh my, people are dancing in the streets, what has the world come to?

Looks fun as fuck actually desu.

Part and parcel of living in London.

It happens every time a nation is dying. It isn't just a symptom of it though, it's actually pushed by (((certain people))) to aid it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexploitation_film#History

See that link. You read that, look at the years, and the people involved. Notice anything about (((them)))?

Go rub your AIDS-ridden shitsticks sheboons in Africa instead, disgusting niggers.

Uk festivals seem to get more exciting each year!

Thanks UK for showing the world you illustrious and proud culture!

come next year :d

It is not even sexual hedonism. Just black "people" acting like the monkeys that they are.

White people watching black people twerking

even cops have fallen

what the fuck lol

That's fuckin' colonialism!!!

So that's how civilization falls.

cant resist that jungle fever

seems like its national sport of britain

yep,can u imagine these apes having majority in society ?,total chaos ensue .

Can you imagine a white guy doing that?

Not kidding... probably legit jail time.

all these gifs are from notting hill carnival uk london

B L A C K E D

What the fuck. Is this like an actual festival? Happening every year?

it happens everyday in europe, did you just arrive here from a normal country or something?

That's Britain?????

HOLY...

yes ,brits pay for this shit,even bring kids to get culturally enriched .Its called notting hill carnival ,carribean based .

>meme flag talking shit about anyone else
Aye Captain

sad tbqh

American police would have beat the shit out of them. Brits are a joke.

Like they do in new orleans?

im stuck here in an airbnb, notting hill is nothing like in the movie, lol. The gifs dont do justice to how gross this carnival really was. The ammount of fat black tits and vaginas i saw hanging out was disgusting

share with us your experience :D

The faces of the new British empire

Can any black Sup Forumsacks redpill me on these "carnivals"?

I see this shit all over snapchat and twitter. What's the point? What are they celebrating? Why do they dry hump each other in public?

I still think Folsom Street Fair is worse

what the fuck? why are they such pussies? why don't they just beat the fucking shit out of them?

If he did that to me, I would shove my night stick so far into that nigger's eye socket that they would name a street after him.

>we waz street
>dad gone way
>dindu nuffin terrace.

This is why you issue police firearms, especially female officers, as violent criminals will attack them thinking it's an easy go and as opposed to trying to subdue the assailant female officers will just shoot them, as they can't compete in a fist fight. It's a nice back door way of bringing in a death penalty and anti-nigger system.

They can't resist colonizing genetic inferiors, it's in our anglo DNA.

>dad gone way

kek

This is just going to get worse if we don't do something now.

>Letting Jamaicans and people from the Lesser Antilles into your country

It's game over for the UK way too late to fix this now

Oh mother of Mary, what is going on in the streets??? I'm dying

a party of aids

It just blows my mind how complacent the police are over there. In the US that shit would never happen, our cops don't fuck around at least. Especially when it comes to nigs.

Kill it before it take roots. Fuck carnival.

The music is nice tho

lotta jealous white people in this thread

how is this not sexual assault and how come no one is shooting this nigger? You britbongs just need to die off at this point. What is your worth?

jealous of monkeys having sex with clothes on in the middle of the street? damn, you caught me...

>aha ,das rite babe,right in that whole

Europe will not survive

(As a fellow white person) Arab migration has been the best thing that’s happened to Europe in the past 50 years. Arabs in Europe are a fact of life. It’s time we started to accept that there’s no way to block the migration of Chinese, Pakistanis or Arabs to Europe. It’s true, Europe won’t be what it once was, but that’s a good thing. The more migrants from Africa and Asia who arrive, the better off Europe will be. Sooner or later

ooo she nice and fit innit
>fashionable too

you're not even trying, 0/10

*england

Trying to do what exactly?

you tell me, david brock

There's plenty to rejoice e at the fact that Christian Europe is losing its identity.

well im against muslims in eu ,but most redpilled and shaming comments on youtube for carnival videos are from black english muslims.They counter degeneracy in a way.

asfgffff

(As a fellow white person) We can never forgive or Europe’s Christians for slaughtering millions of children, women and elderly. Not just in the recent Holocaust, but throughout the generations, in a consistent manner which characterizes all factions of hypocritical Christianity.

And now, Europe is losing its identity in favor of another people and another religion, and there will be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity, which shed a lot of blood it won’t be able to atone for.

most people are fallowers,christianity was forced upon people,we lithuania have been the last eu nation that converted ,before that we killed every christian delegate from vatican.
Blame the top ,not the bottom.

hello, my fellow (((white person)))

I was there on Sunday. It was just huge crowds of normies watching a small parade. There were trucks playing really fucking loud music and community people dancing in the parade. The normies who were watching were extremely happy for some reason while only standing about.

why are you talking to an obvious shill? only a fucking idiot could compare Christianity to Islam and think Islam is an acceptable replacement.

>this entire thread

Why are you repeating what I'm saying?

If only more people would see how utterly disgusting nogs are

this is quite funny(but also degenerate), but it just shows that brits know how to party
however these days getting wasted like that is quite dangerous because some shitskin is always looking to rape/stab some and steal their walltet.

enjoy the ride m8,first it has to burn down for it to be rebuild

the fuck is their problem, have some class

Actually if you change the parameters of tracking crime you'll find that White people commit nearly equal crime.

nah ,if we talk about usa ,than crimes commited by 'whites' are oftenly inflated by 50%(rape,killings,etc) cus most of the time cops register hispanics as whites.Weak bait nonetheles

Proof?

the ammount of illegals living/coming to usa+ the rise of crime in south,search fbi statistics.Its all underreported under different ''naming'',use common sense.

Not proof try again

Fucking worthless animals man.

this is one the example,use common sense fool

and shut your whore mouth shill

Try to provide actual proof instead and not call upon defective reasoning. (By the way as a fellow white person we should prepare ourselves for a future where we are a minority either way.)

Don't you think you've done enough shilling for today?

Nice nitpicking

yes same amount of crime but in Britain there are 10 times more white people than shitskins.

In US its the same and worse because mulatto and other half/non whites are considered white

some one post that infographic about sweden how there was one murder sometime in the '60s while today its a crime capital of Europe

Ha really 10 times?

haha not sure, there are couple million of illegals missing, and more are on the way so no one really knows except that their numbers are increasing

Still no proof for any of your claims?