Post yfw Jews are not the problem. Zionism is the problem

Post yfw Jews are not the problem. Zionism is the problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
youtu.be/ei9bBr_3voI
youtube.com/watch?v=tbx23Ygj3YM
nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html?mcubz=0
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
haaretz.com/opinion/1.800967
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html?mcubz=0
haaretz
archive.is/3Xiyf
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.800819
jpost.com/Opinion/Israel-globalism-and-nationalism-479586
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Post yfw Zionism is not the problem. Jews are the problem.
FTFY

Zionism isn't the problem, Israeli jews are alright.

please show me all these mythical jews speaking out against zionism.

God they are really trying hard today.

>le based Jew maymay

Zionism is the least problematic element of the JQ. If Zionism was the most important thing to all Jews we wouldn't have any Jews in the West. Jews were causing problems long before the invention of Zionism.

ahahahaha

Hitler was for a jewish state. I'm not a nazi larper in the slightest but even Hitler knew that most every peoples need a state.

>that flag
>defending israel
checks out

Zionism is not the problem.

Globalism and leftism and degeneracy are the problem.

This is nonsense. Some of the worst kikes who ever lived aren't Zionist, at all.

Sorry, I know you're trying to put forward a convincing, good argument, but it's just bogus crap.
>inb4 dumbasses think I'm promoting Zionism in this post, which I'm not

Rather have them over there then here, it's a small price to pay. Israeli jews are nothing like jews in the west, for instance, most of them actually work.

Ziolism is not the problem it is the solution. Based Israelis can congregate in one place and be nationalistic.

Israeli Jews are the leastbad group of Jews. Also, there are big differences between Jewish groups living in the west and those in Israel.

Doesn't mean Israeli Jews are "our friends" either, but they're not outright obvious enemies like communist kikes.

This user gets it.

This, too.

David Duke started the maymay of calling every bad communist Jewish piece of shit "Zionist". It's a really retarded meme. I don't support or not support Israel, either, but blaming all the bad kikery on "Zionism" is a dumb as fuck idea.

I'm far from an expert but it seems to me that Israel and the 48% of the 1% are two different groups of folks,

Obviously, a lot of Jews in the west support Israel, but then again there are Jews who want to get rid of Israel because Israel makes them a target. Some of the most anti-white crazy communist Jews explicitly oppose Zionism.

piss off kike.

'HE DUN AGREE WIF ME ON JOOZ. HE MUS BE A JOO HISSELF' nah, fuck off idiot

You're making being anti-kikery look retarded.

""Anti-kikery"" generally is retarded, it's not a ((cohensidence)), user.

This. Humber one enemy is satanic pedos. Those who promote inversion. Those who destroy all that is natural, pure and beautiful.

Antisemitism won't stop existing until large numbers of Jews stop matching the Nazi propaganda image of them. Blame those kikes for it.

The best Jews are Zionists and the worst are anti Zionist liberals.

>Blame those kikes for it.

I do, but you guys are also responsible for the propaganda and disinformation to blow those guys out of proportion and push towards genocide and shit.

Burgers will be forever dumb.

I think we should just let Zionism win and watch all the dumb Burgers become oppressed victims in their own land. Maybe that's what they deserve.

Oy vey.

it's an annoying problem that would disappear almost overnight if examples of loony antiwhite Jews dried up... face facts

jewish nepotism is the problem, whether or not theyre zionists

Lads I want to racemix with her

>Zionism
nope, zionism is the solution

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism

ZIONISM versus BOLSHEVISM.
A STRUGGLE FOR THE SOUL OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE.
By the Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill.
>SOME people like Jews and some do not; but no thoughtful man can doubt the fact that they are beyond all question the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has ever appeared in the world.

>Disraeli, the Jew Prime Minister of England, and Leader of the Conservative Party, who was always true to his race and proud of his origin, said on a well-known occasion: “The Lord deals with the nations as the nations deal with the Jews.” Certainly when we look at the miserable state of Russia, where of all countries in the world the Jews were the most cruelly treated, and contrast it with the fortunes of our own country, which seems to have been so providentially preserved amid the awful perils of these times, we must admit that nothing that has since happened in the history of the world has falsified the truth of Disraeli’s confident assertion.

Good and Bad Jews.
>The conflict between good and evil which proceeds unceasingly in the breast of man nowhere reaches such an intensity as in the Jewish race. The dual nature of mankind is nowhere more strongly or more terribly exemplified. We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all other wisdom and learning put together. On that system and by that faith there has been built out of the wreck of the Roman Empire the whole of our existing civilisation.

>And it may well be that this same astounding race may at the present time be in the actual process of producing another system of morals and philosophy, as malevolent as Christianity was benevolent, which, if not arrested, would shatter irretrievably all that Christianity has rendered possible. It would almost seem as if the gospel of Christ and the gospel of Antichrist were destined to originate among the same people; and that this mystic and mysterious race had been chosen for the supreme manifestations, both of the divine and the diabolical.

"National" Jews.
>There can be no greater mistake than to attribute to each individual a recognisable share in the qualities which make up the national character. There are all sorts of men – good, bad and, for the most part, indifferent – in every country, and in every race. Nothing is more wrong than to deny to an individual, on account of race or origin, his right to be judged on his personal merits and conduct. In a people of peculiar genius like the Jews, contrasts are more vivid, the extremes are more widely separated, the resulting consequences are more decisive.

>At the present fateful period there are three main lines of political conception among the Jews, two of which are helpful and hopeful in a very high degree to humanity, and the third absolutely destructive.

>First there are the Jews who, dwelling in every country throughout the world, identify themselves with that country, enter into its national life, and, while adhering faithfully to their own religion, regard themselves as citizens in the fullest sense of the State which has received them. Such a Jew living in England would say, “I am an Englishman practising the Jewish faith.” This is a worthy conception, and useful in the highest degree. We in Great Britain well know that during the great struggle the influence of what may be called the “National Jews” in many lands was cast preponderatingly on the side of the Allies; and in our own Army Jewish soldiers have played a most distinguished part, some rising to the command of armies, others winning the Victoria Cross for valour.

>The National Russian Jews, in spite of the disabilities under which they have suffered, have managed to play an honourable and useful part in the national life even of Russia. As bankers and industrialists they have strenuously promoted the development of Russia’s economic resources and they were foremost in the creation of those remarkable organisations, the Russian Co-operative Societies. In politics their support has been given, for the most part, to liberal and progressive movements, and they have been among the staunchest upholders of friendship with France and Great Britain.

International Jews.
>In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish effort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.

Terrorist Jews.
>There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek – all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing.

"Protector of the Jews."
>Needless to say, the most intense passions of revenge have been excited in the breasts of the Russian people. Wherever General Denikin’s authority could reach, protection was always accorded to the Jewish population, and strenuous efforts were made by his officers to prevent reprisals and to punish those guilty of them. So much was this the case that the Petlurist propaganda against General Denikin denounced him as the Protector of the Jews. The Misses Healy, nieces of Mr. Tim Healy, in relating their personal experiences in Kieff, have declared that to their knowledge on more than one occasion officers who committed offences against Jews were reduced to the ranks and sent out of the city to the front. But the hordes of brigands by whom the whole vast expanse of the Russian Empire is becoming infested do not hesitate to gratify their lust for blood and for revenge at the expense of the innocent Jewish population whenever an opportunity occurs. The brigand Makhno, the hordes of Petlura and of Gregorieff, who signalised their every success by the most brutal massacres, everywhere found among the half-stupefied, half-infuriated population an eager response to anti-Semitism in its worst and foulest forms.

>The fact that in many cases Jewish interests and Jewish places of worship are excepted by the Bolsheviks from their universal hostility has tended more and more to associate the Jewish race in Russia with the villainies which are now being perpetrated. This is an injustice on millions of helpless people, most of whom are themselves sufferers from the revolutionary regime. It becomes, therefore, specially important to foster and develop any strongly-marked Jewish movement which leads directly away from these fatal associations. And it is here that Zionism has such a deep significance for the whole world at the present time.

I bet most of the problems wouldn't dissapear. Any of the major degenerate ideologies: globalism, liberalism, feminism, fag rights, unregulated capitalism, Islamism, Open Borders, etc. all of that shit would continue just fine without Jews.

In fact nowadays many of the degenerate groups are now "anti-Zionist" and not all that welcoming of Jews at all.

Zionism and communism are two parts of the same project, the Jewish end-times prophesy to destroy and rule all other nations from the land of greater Israel.

Stop being a fucking autist.

>Jews are not the problem
Here's your ((((You)))), because this is obvious bait.

A Home for the Jews.
>Zionism offers the third sphere to the political conceptions of the Jewish race. In violent contrast to international communism, it presents to the Jew a national idea of a commanding character. It has fallen to the British Government, as the result of the conquest of Palestine, to have the opportunity and the responsibility of securing for the Jewish race all over the world a home and a centre of national life. The statesmanship and historic sense of Mr. Balfour were prompt to seize this opportunity. Declarations have been made which have irrevocably decided the policy of Great Britain. The fiery energies of Dr. Weissmann, the leader, for practical purposes, of the Zionist project, backed by many of the most prominent British Jews, and supported by the full authority of Lord Allenby, are all directed to achieving the success of this inspiring movement.
>Of course, Palestine is far too small to accommodate more than a fraction of the Jewish race, nor do the majority of national Jews wish to go there. But if, as may well happen, there should be created in our own lifetime by the banks of the Jordan a Jewish State under the protection of the British Crown, which might comprise three or four millions of Jews, an event would have occurred in the history of the world which would, from every point of view, be beneficial, and would be especially in harmony with the truest interests of the British Empire.

>Zionism has already become a factor in the political convulsions of Russia, as a powerful competing influence in Bolshevik circles with the international communistic system. Nothing could be more significant than the fury with which Trotsky has attacked the Zionists generally, and Dr. Weissmann in particular. The cruel penetration of his mind leaves him in no doubt that his schemes of a world-wide communistic State under Jewish domination are directly thwarted and hindered by this new ideal, which directs the energies and the hopes of Jews in every land towards a simpler, a truer, and a far more attainable goal. The struggle which is now beginning between the Zionist and Bolshevik Jews is little less than a struggle for the soul of the Jewish people.

Duty of Loyal Jews.
>It is particularly important in these circumstances that the national Jews in every country who are loyal to the land of their adoption should come forward on every occasion, as many of them in England have already done, and take a prominent part in every measure for combating the Bolshevik conspiracy. In this way they will be able to vindicate the honour of the Jewish name and make it clear to all the world that the Bolshevik movement is not a Jewish movement, but is repudiated vehemently by the great mass of the Jewish race.
>But a negative resistance to Bolshevism in any field is not enough. Positive and practicable alternatives are needed in the moral as well as in the social sphere; and in building up with the utmost possible rapidity a Jewish national centre in Palestine which may become not only a refuge to the oppressed from the unhappy lands of Central Europe, but which will also be a symbol of Jewish unity and the temple of Jewish glory, a task is presented on which many blessings rest.

>muh Palestinians
Fucking leafs...

>In fact nowadays many of the degenerate groups are now "anti-Zionist" and not all that welcoming of Jews at all.

Degenerate groups planted by the Zionists to destroy all other nations. Stop misleading you kike.

>Believing this hard in your own memes

You people are too gullible.

Yeah Zionism is cool. I definitely support Zionist Jews moving to Israel.

Yea, the retarded anti-Zionism of the left is crap. My point is that rightwing antisemitism would almost disappear if vocal antiwhite self-identifying Jews like Tim Wise fucked off. I'm a white nationalist, and antisemitism is an annoying bunch of shit I have to deal with.

total nonsense, if greater Israel ever happens, I'll be fucking amazed.

No one cares about dirty Semites fighting each other. I don't give a fuck about Palestinians.

Lots of Jews lead anti-Zionist grups. Some Jews want to destroy Israel because it makes Jews look bad.

Grow a brain, retard

youtu.be/ei9bBr_3voI
No,

JEWS are the PROBLEM.

Remember Saint Dominguito! A seven year old crucified by the Jews!

Zionism is part of the problem, but the real problem is... THE JEW!

Jews may have had prominent roles in said movements but the fact is that they are all major ideologies that exist independently of whatever Shlomo secret agent you think is responsible for them.

>My point is that rightwing antisemitism would almost disappear if vocal antiwhite self-identifying Jews like Tim Wise fucked off. I'm a white nationalist, and antisemitism is an annoying bunch of shit I have to deal with.

Maybe, it would certainly provide a lot less ammunition for antisemites to work with although I somehow feel that the really obsessive Jew-haters would just make something up to fill the void.

I do wish I could shut those faggots up, though, definitely.

Either you're a Jew or you're a complete dumbfuck Burger who enjoys sucking Jew dick while facilitating their attempts to centralize and considerate power over your own banks, government, etc..

>muh Zionism isn't the problem

while the kikes leech over 3 billion dollars of your money for Israel per year and use your military to fight their wars against Israel's enemies.

>(((Polish Jew)))
Or maybe you're gaslighting too hard to not reach out to your communist jew friends. You're all the same. Don't get me wrong though, Fuck Palestine, but also fuck Israel.

No doubt the retarded Jew haters are pathetic. My view is that Jews are an outside tribe who I shouldn't hate or love, too much. You're a separate people, with some good qualities.

Rightwing anti-Jew retardism would take a long time to fizzle out, but the fuel are Jewish groups and individuals who are vocally anti-white. I think that some of them actually want to keep antisemitism alive, partly because it helps to bolster Jewish solidarity.

It's very unfortunate. I think that Jews in 100 years or so are going to see their overwhelming support for immigration and the left as a major misstep, since the fall of white populations in America and Europe are obviously going to hurt all of us, including Jews.

We don't know that U.S. foreign policy is just being done because of Zionism. If all Jews were Zionists and lived in Israel, they wouldn't be a very big problem.

Did I ever say I support funding Israel? Nice strawman leaf.

> I don't give a fuck about Palestinians.

Good, because what is happening to the Palestinians will be happening to you in the future. It's already starting with your police state and them taking away your weapons.

Dumb burgers have zero foresight.

also, keep in mind that the reason a lot of white nationalists turn natsoc/Hitlerian is because they see things like Barbara Spectre and Tim Wise peddling antiwhite shit. The Jewish left is actually sickeningly antiwhite to an insane degree, and makes natsocs look like heroes in contrast.

Very important for Jews to realize this.

>You're all the same.

Nah, I'm not a communist for example.

Definitely, on the off chance that Western civilization survives our descendants will see mass migration of leftist degeneracy as huge mistakes that nearly destroyed us.

Holy fuck, do you not understand what controlled opposition is? Fucking retarded burgers. No wonder you faggots have been under Zionist Jew control since at least 1913.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbx23Ygj3YM

>taking away our weapons
The fuck are you on about?

Laughing at your 5rd rifle mags btw, can't even use a proper stripper clip in your SKS'. How sad is that?

Camila Mendes is getting fatter with every new episode... just saying.

>Thinking you can stop zionism without killing all Jews

Very successful JIDF thread you got going here burger kikes, there's no way you can all be this stupid.

dumbass, keep posting
THE SAME CLICHES
and
THE SAME MEMES

You're not proving anything. You don't understand the JQ, you just think "DA JOOZ CONTROUL DA WERLD" like a dumb faggot, which just helps organizations like the ADL.

Why would you want to stop Zionism? I thought you guys wanted Jews OUT of Europe.

This thread is retarded.

I theory that the reason leafs just go crazy on the internet is because you assholes have to be so nice all of the time due to societal pressure. It's like when super uptight christian girls go away to college for the first time.

Jews are harmless

We want them all dead

No, I want to kill every single Jew that exists and so should you
It's the only logical solution to solve the problem at hand

That image is BS. I'm a white nationalist and I don't LOOOOVE ISRAEL but I also don't hate all Jews or think *like a 10 year old dumbfuck* that all Jews are the enemy.

You're acting like a dumb cunt, and it actually is what Jewish leftist orgs like the ADL want you to do: act like a dumb antisemite so they can get more donations from scares Jewish liberals who have never left NYC once in their lives.

Yeah, you're just dumb burgers are kike shills. You don't understand fuck all how the world works.

Israel is literally using your military to fight their wars, leeching billions of dollars from your taxpayer money, and trying to pass a bill to imprison BDS supporters for up to 20 years. Zionists literally pick your presidents and dictate all their decisions.

>Muh Zionism isn't the problem.

>Zionists aren't people
>Jews are people

are you tricking me?

You are reasonable and even tempered.

That's not an argument against zionism in general you stupid fucking leaf.

also the media is far from pro-Zionist.

The media in America is usually neutral, because the leftwing media sucks Islamocock.

In Europe, the media is almost completely pro-Palestine. Sorry, but you're full of shit. Please use reality as a reference next time.

>all these buzzwords and cliches
Stop, you're not fucking helping anything to further a pro-white agenda, just wallowing in your mud like a pig.

I'm not pro-Zionist, either, but you're a dumbass.

Zionism is a product of Jewry.

Try again, Shlomo.

All Zionists are Jews you moron. Read it again.

This is the truth

the most dangerous Jews are leftwing atheists and don't take the Talmud literally, anyway.

See, this is just sad. The JQ is real but dumbasses like you are making it into a joke. The truth matters.

>the fucking chad flags

SOROS X ISRAEL
>Through his Open Society Foundations, Mr. Soros also contributes to the Israeli human rights organization B’Tselem and the anti-occupation group Breaking the Silence, which have been subjected to a growing delegitimization campaign by the Israeli government.

>But Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, raised the stakes in this feud last week when his foreign ministry issued a statement that, in effect, backed a Hungarian government propaganda effort against Mr. Soros and joined its denunciation of him.

> the spokesman went on to attack the billionaire philanthropist for “continuously undermining Israel’s democratically elected governments,” by his funding of organizations “that defame the Jewish state and seek to deny it the right to defend itself.”

nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html?mcubz=0

>The strong ties between Netanyahu and Orban have raised eyebrows in the European Union, where Orban is regarded as an illiberal maverick. His party has curtailed press freedom and stymied EU efforts to tackle the migrant crisis.

reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4

>It began with the disturbing welcome given by members of the Likud governing party to Austrian radical right politicians. Later on, similar ties were forged between more members of Israel’s right wing, mostly its national religious faction, and new partners in Poland, Belgium, the Netherlands, the American alt-right and of course, Hungary.
(by alt-right these cucks mean Trump and breitbart)

haaretz.com/opinion/1.800967

>Nationalistic and xenophobic Israelis increasingly identify with like-minded countries and often share their distaste for liberal, universalist Jews

Please archive it

>nytimes com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html?mcubz=0
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html?mcubz=0
>haaretz com/opinion/1.800967
archive.is/3Xiyf

They defended him at first in the Hungary dispute, then did a 180 whenever they realized the optics would not look good for them.

Dumb burgers, who lobbied America into WW1 after passing the federal reserve act? Lefty Jews screaming BLM?

>All Zionists are Jews you moron. Read it again.
Nope. There are gentile zionists too.
But more importantly, all jews are zionists and communists. And they infiltrate every side of every argument to keep the truth as defiled as possible so blue pilled goys like you will never know the true nature of reality.

>15 posts by this id
fuck off hasbara kike

His face is also the same shape as the country.

>Jews have literally been calling themselves the Chosen Race for over 2000 years
>you think Jew Nationalism is the problem and not the symptom
Tip: Jews literally took possession of Israel for the first time by exterminating the Canaanites. They are literally the first genocidal Nazi figures in history. They were so fucking stupid and crazy about it that they fought two wars of rebellion against Rome, reducing their people to a pale shadow of what they once were, simply because their religious leaders hated being subject to Roman law. They likened Rome to Babylon, and even Titus was tired of killing them by the time he sacked the Temple of Jerusalem a second time.

I like Israeli kikes more than International kikes

Israel has to look good to extremely liberal Jews who literally want to cuck Israel for the Arabs.

[insert words here]
>muh hasbara
you're dumb, grow a brain nigger

not the same people, dumbass, modern Jews aren't just the exact same genetic population that conquered Canaan in the bronze age, moron.

Also, a lot of ancient peoples believed they were specially favored by their god or whatever, Jews were just unique for being one of the first monotheistic groups to do it. Fuck's sake.

>The reason given for jettisoning Soros is that he is “a person who has continuously undermined democratically elected Israeli governments by funding organizations that defame the Jewish state and seek to deprive it of its right to self-defense.”

>Orban has been fighting Soros-funded Hungarian NGOs that support democracy and minority rights for reasons that sound similar. Soros and his NGOs have been urging Hungarians to reverse Orban’s refusal to accept refugees from the Middle East. In response, the government has been putting up large posters throughout Hungary with Soros’ image and the caption “Don’t let Soros have the last laugh” above it. Hungarian anti-Semites have been adding their own anti-Jewish slogans to the posters.

>The onslaught against Soros isn’t restricted to Hungary. He’s become an icon of evil and favored whipping boy for supporters of nationalistic movements, whether in power or not, from Russia to Poland to Macedonia and all the way to Donald Trump’s favorite radio guy, Alex Jones.

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.800819

GLOBALISTS VS ZIONISTS

>What is at the core of the EU nastiness toward Israel is not so much the legality or illegality of the Knesset’s “regularization law,” but rather the unique nationalism of the Jewish state that runs counter to the post-nationalism and globalism of the EU.

>The fact that Jews can now defend themselves, and have done it successfully in Israel, against all odds, roils the Europeans. The globalist elites of Europe do “cherish” the “murdered Jews of the Holocaust” but resent the living Jews of Israel. The EU supports many of the NGO’s who fund the BDS movement against Israel.

>The EU globalists and post-nationalists see Israel’s demand to be recognized as the “State of the Jews” as anachronistic.

>Zionism, the ideology that sought to realize the concept of a Jewish national self-determination, was rooted in Jewish values and history.

>not the same people, dumbass, modern Jews aren't just the exact same genetic population that conquered Canaan in the bronze age, moron.
No shit Sherlock, that tends to happen when you get expelled from your homeland and then mongrelized with Eastern Europeans for several hundred years. The Palestinians are more genetically Jewish than the Israelis. That's the horrid fucking irony here.

Jews aren't even close to being as big of a threat as they used to be. Call me when they are able to do anything comparable to creating the fucking Soviet Union.

Modern Jewry is still powerful, but they are waning. Young Jews are degenerate and many don't give much of a fuck. Soros type Jews are a dying breed. Pretty fucking obvious.

Not an argument.

Google the Samson Option.

GLOBALISM VS ISRAEL

>Vololumes have been filled on trying to understand the position of Israel in the world today, particularly its cold friendship with the Obama-led United States and its varying degrees of hostility with the European Union.

>But what the Brexit vote in England, the stirrings of similar feelings in several continental European countries, and above all, the recent dramatic upset election of Donald Trump in the US all underscore is the reality that the quandary that Israel has been in is largely not one of its own creation.

>Rather, there is an existential or definitional problem. Israel is rooted in the ideology of Zionism, the movement for Jewish sovereign national self-determination. Zionism is a nationalist movement, pure and simple. It is all about carving out the one place in the world that Jews can live in the condition of sovereignty, enjoying the untrammeled freedom to chart their own course in a Jewish state.

>Zionism has been a uniquely successful national movement, producing a vibrant, successful state that has extended to a great extent its benefits and freedoms to its non-Jewish citizens

>Perhaps it is that very success that has been its problem

>The rift between globalism and nationalism is the reigning schism in the Western world, replacing the Cold War’s ideological confrontation of capitalism and communism

>This is a rift being fought on the margins, as it were, since no country is without global ties or national impulses

>The momentum in that confrontation is now favoring nationalism, and that is likely to benefit Israel

>It is important to remind ourselves that so much of the international perception of Israel is being refracted through the prism of the globalist/ nationalist divide.

>This very fact should strengthen its leaders to disregard how Israel will be seen by others, and to pursue unapologetically its own interests

jpost.com/Opinion/Israel-globalism-and-nationalism-479586

Dumb Brazilian, stop spamming your bullshit here. Soros is not anti-Israel, he is a Zionist.
Soros is a agent of the Rothschilds and the Rothschilds created Israel.

The only reason why Soros funds all these activist groups who happen to be anti-Israel is because they create chaos, division, and distraction in the American society. Soros funds all sides including alt-right. For the Zionists it pays off in the end.

>Not an argument.

Typical kike phrase, caught you JIDF.