Brit/pol/- LEAVE NORKS ALONE edition

>MPs' anger as Christian girl is forced into Muslim foster care: Demands for inquiry over five-year-old's plight
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4831134/MP-anger-Christian-girl-forced-Muslim-foster-care.html

>Britain trails Poland, Baltic states, and parts of former Yugoslavia on education spending
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-school-spending-eu-international-behind-poland-baltic-states-yugoslavia-a7916126.html

>UK and EU negotiators call for more progress
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41070227

>Economic issues are a priority, say UK and German firms
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/business-41069458

>Theresa May attacks 'unacceptable face of capitalism'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41065485

>Ransomware behind NHS cyber-attack
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41076591

>Notting Hill Carnival crowd hit by acid attack
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/notting-hill-acid-attack-carnival-crowd-what-happened-a7917256.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_murder_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=PBHzDKA2v_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for not watching the electric jew

Is it ethnical to get rid of the kid for the sake of aesthetics and racial hygiene? It looks like a mulatto/coon and we are White. We didn't present it or showed off to our families yet

The Norks deserve everything they get.

im watching the deadline day sky sports jew

I hate you all.

What's happening with Brexit?

take a pic

The Yanks deserve everything they get.

so erm, you got the muzzie kid in the school... what about the other 1,000 students or so.... you could talk about one of them... maybe?

>British """cuisine"""

Good good let the hate flow through you

They need to do it again
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_murder_incident

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT BLACK PUDDING YOU RUSTIC FILTH

>meanwhile in Britain

m8 they are gorgeous

>I'm trying to slowly convince my family to see reason with the whole immigration issue. Most of my friends (with few notable exceptions) however are a lost cause.

What age range are your friends, and what jobs do they do? Do they think in slogans like other leftys?

>don't see any niggers here in the cotswolds and that worries me because its only a matter of time

I think the solution will have to be nukes at some point, i'm praying for a race specific virus desu.

>tfw there's three Brit/pol/ lads all born in Southend

When the race war happens, southend division? What would our logo be?

Eddie?

Not sure that's appropriate. It's sleeping and it looks black enough bar the grey eyes

t. Peanuts in Pepsi

Have I mentioned before that I don't enjoy living in London?

Makes me fucking gag. It's like eating congealed fat.

Peanut and Pepsi pie.

>implying there's anything wrong with black pudding

The funny thing is that that the buildings in the background are intact, the same cannot be said for your country.

You're not meant to eat them raw m8

black pudding yum!!

>southend division
Already fled long ago.

The EU is going to economically castrate you, bleed your country dry, and then by the time you are fully out (maybe 20 years) they will have another referendum. By that time British people will be a minority so you will have no chance of staying out.

Taste > Presentation, lad

"Incident"

>Have I mentioned before that I don't enjoy living in London?

Give us some storys. Also, why are all Londoners snarling bastards, simple things like 'Excuse me, have you got the time' will get a 'Yeah maybe i have fuck you'

Jesus christ, is the nigger virus airborne?

Literally the most haram unkosher food ever. Like dancing on Achmed and shlomos grave

its fucking disgusting
its shit wee'd make fun of african tribes for eating

Black pudding is great. Morcilla is better tho.

>Brother is in Sixth Form, also an Aspie
>He comes back today in a shitty mood
>Ask what's wrong
>He tells me about last night when he went to the newsagents right before it closed and there were three girls inside buying some booze
>They dropped a 10 quid note and he was tempted to take it but triumphed over greed and gave it to them outside
>They thanked him and praised him
>Apparently he gets no respect or thanks for anything he does for people at his school
>Instead they mock him for being a "downie"

Why is basic human decency a thing of the past in the British education system?

eddie loves us all though

In that case we nuke everyone on the way out you cunts

Someone needs some iron

if you can afford to live in a posh area its okay
large cities in general are dirty, unpleasant and bad for the soul though

>Not working in London in the week and coming home at the weekend.

I've literally just got home now to Cheshire, its nice getting off the train and the air is clean and the people are white.

>finally hearing someone breaking the Diana cult nonsense I've heard all day
Good lad, Ian.

Only good part was based pole

>Why is basic human decency a thing of the past in the British education system?

I think it's a product of lack of identity, i feel that way sometimes. I walk past someone who needs help, normally i would of ran to their aid, now i hesitate, it's more of a candle when it was a fire so to speak.

Whats the situation in schools lads? Is the propaganda heavy?

its shit but not the warzone that Sup Forums makes it out to be
found croydon to better than brighton 2017 desu

Whereas the EU literally have your countries economy in a chastity belt.

Lots of white hipsters moving in and tidying the place up? With their breakfast cereal bars?

>Is the propaganda heavy?
yes
Only he can end this

I wish you would but you faggots don't have the balls. Your prime minister is a female remainer and the fastest growing parties in the country are all marxists. You'll probably have a Muslim PM by the time your country reaches the point of no return

In one class they segregated the boy and the girls and made us bow to Allah. Or at least made the rest of the class bow. I told the teacher to fuck off and walked out the room.

Remember when Sup Forums was in a load of financial difficulty a year or so ago and hiroshimoot thought he might have to shut it down? Do you suppose there could have been some secret Russian financial support?

Everytime im b& all the tripcunt drama kicks off. Last time it was rightly, this time eddie...

That's Shoreditch.

if it means fewer foreigners on our soil then ill take it
hopefully we get so poor third worlders will leave

>You'll probably have a Muslim PM by the time your country reaches the point of no return

Sadly true. Corbyn will get elected next GE. Only because of the state of may, and the fact that he's been doing the rounds as 'man of the people' after that shitskin tower fire.

Why don't English people accept the Northern Irish as British?

>Give us some storys
Nearly died in the Borough Market attacks, was there 10 minutes before it all kicked off
>why are all Londoners snarling bastards
Rude southern poofters. But in all seriousness, there's just no sense of community here, everyone is motivated by money but doesn't earn enough to make London worth it, everyone works long hours and commutes even longer, and that just breeds a general feeling of rudeness towards one's fellow man

True

Exact same feeling I get whenever I go home desu, and then the sinking feeling returns as I get on the train back to London

Isn't Croydon a crime-ridden shithole? How is Brighton worse?

We do...

No argument here. I would love to destroy the EU. It's apartment now that voting won't work though.

Have you not seen all the ads?

Ignore mean Mickposter.

Brexit will be comfy and free trade pats will not be affected by any hard border desu.

its gentrifying a bit , especially with box park been built
However brighton is now a massive shithole
Its alot whiter yes, but its full off homeless , litter evrewhere and those antifa and football stickers on evrey lamppost

the family who lives next door to me their daughter went to that harrop fold school and had some nigger give her shit for for ages and the school did fuck all about it. after having enough she eventually called the kid a black bastard and the little wog broke down in tears and got a right bollocking for it.

the place is fucked up

If the economy fails there will be queues at the airport to get out.

chinkmoot was just employing kike tactics

m8 you realise that literally everybody but you uses adblock right?

It's the Catholics I don't accept, Ulstermen are fine

and she got a right*

London's an odd place for me. I always hear how bad it is but every time I've been I seem to have avoided the bad bits and met the only friendly people left.

see this
>isn't Croydon a crime-ridden shithole?
its mostly contained in south norwood/thorton heath

one can dream

The last English person I spoke to called me a baboon and said that our sense of Britishness is 100 years out of date.

What is the best tooth whitening treatment?

>It's the Catholics I don't accept

B-but our heads are so patable desu. . .

Hiroshima would suck a shekel out of satans arse, no doubt. But i cant see putin being fussed about a somali newt knitting forum tbqh

Should of Gone to Brietbart or something, record it and let them report it and shame them.

>But in all seriousness, there's just no sense of community here

I think people think the citys are some sort of shit hot place where all the happening happens. Truth is it's just loud shit and dirty.

>antifa and football stickers

Whaa? Those football stickers that say 'LETS STAMP OUT RACISM' or some other bollocks?

Don't go to Rotherham then

Black pudding is mentioned in the Iliad.
Probably one of the oldest "delicacies" ever recorded.

Join the weekly commuter club then.

Spunk

How can I pat the head of one whose true loyalty lies with Pope Francis?

I'll pat your head someday

but not today

why are your police so cucked brit fags?
youtube.com/watch?v=PBHzDKA2v_s
03:56

go to a dentist and get your teeth cleaned, you can even buy a dental set to get rid of any tartar
use an electric toothbrush and mouthwash

I'm gonna kill myself tonight.
It's all over for me now. Fuck this earth and this struggle, all for nought.

Lad, I know it sounds weird, but I brush with baking soda once a week and it works wonders. Dries your gums out for a few hours, so be careful afterwards, but does help counter staining. Also good to weaken tartar, should you ever start to develop it.

PIGGED

IT'S A TRAP

Not being British is a good start.

nah the Holmesdale fanatics(Palace) , and seagulls(brighton) ones

Sup mate?

If Anglos swear to always pat a Mick's head I would turn Prod today.
OK, Anglo-user, when you're ready.

use toothpaste which has charcoal and green tea in it

Spunk sounds so gross, worst than cum

How diverse

>argentina talking about whiteness

At least take out some traitors with you

What areas is that? I was considering moving to Richmond, which is pretty nice, but it's looking like Clapham is more likely.

I suppose it's true that it gets contained to certain areas (usually estates) - I'm in Lambeth, which has the highest murder rate, but I've not seen anything even slightly dodgy here desu.

Probably had more of a sense of community in the past, but it's pretty difficult now that it's majority foreign and all the whites are yuppies who aren't from the area, and want to move to a more affluent area as soon as they can

That seems even more depressing desu. Hour commute would mean I leave the day at 7:00am and get back at 6:30pm - quickly hasten my descent into terrible wageslavery

I love ethnic culture, such a great addition to our boring puritan traditions :)

wife piss poster?