How are you US Sup Forumsers feel that the semites have had so much influence of your society that you are half-dicked?

How are you US Sup Forumsers feel that the semites have had so much influence of your society that you are half-dicked?

Are you american and circumcised, are you ashamed about your jew-cut as you should be?

Are you american and normal, are you proud of being a better being?

Thinking about dick again?

Why is the American baby strapped down? Is it about to be circumcised? Or are they worried it will escape?

apparently

Jews, Jews, you motherfuckers sound like a goddamn tree full of parrots. STFU.

>Why is the American baby strapped down? Is it about to be circumcised?
It is already circumcised. You need to strap it down afterwards for several days so the wound can heal. It is a very brutal experience.

Shhh shh Abraham, sleep now.

>China

Thankfully the latter. Why anyone would circumcise their children is fucking beyond me.

it wasn't the drivers kids, that would've been really fucked up. it wasn't the kids genitalia either

I plan on growing my foreskin back with Foregen in a few years

>France
>white baby

Im normal my dick is uncut open your mouth and see for yourself

I was circumcised because my penis had blown up when I was peeing. My brother described it as a balloon. Apparently it effected my foreskin so they had to cut it off. If it weren't for that I probably would have still had my foreskin.

fuck. I took a picture where they misspelled united kingdom.

embarrassing for me

Chinese regularly abort their kids for having the wrong genitalia though.

I am not ashamed, but I am angry.

>Should Norway really be posting infants without shirts on..
Heard about your pedo problems.

Or leave them to die after they are born.

So China is where the bar is set now?

Happy days.

Caring this much about a skin tag on your penis. Isn't there a other group with a fixation on genitals?

Just because China is shit doesn't mean America can't be shit as well.

Can't blame the semites for this one. It was a WASP named Harvey Kellogg who popularized it for "health reasons" in the 19th century.

good that you got my point

>Isn't there a other group with a fixation on genitals?
Yes, they are called females

Sweden.

update: apparently its normal to happen o young boys. I guess I was circumcised for nothing. wohoo.

I was born in the Alaskan bush. My mom nursed me without any help from hospitals but only from the local Inuit women. I still have hesitation to go to hospitals.

That's pretty hot