Red pill me on September 23rd?

Red pill me on September 23rd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
youtube.com/watch?v=DRyh2cxJCp0
youtube.com/watch?v=1vm2fkiNAZM&list=PL9e962yZufflxif_0EQt6ICGb4LQfJtHm&index=13
youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

I'll be alone each and every night

Conspiracies aside, the political climate in America indicate that there will be major happenings sometime before the end of the year.

why are /x/ LARPer threads so comfy

September is probably a nothingburger

The real event is the 100 year anniversary of the russia revolution of 1917

It's too small senpai.

We have the best music

youtube.com/watch?v=DRyh2cxJCp0

Are you sure? There was an uproar about these stars a couple months back but now nothing. It's the month of the will it be another happening? Will trump finally btfo of all Jew and Muslim countries? Let's hope.

وَجُمِعَ ٱلشَّمْسُ وَٱلْقَمَرُ

looks like a cacademon from doom

you know idk if this related or not but just askin....why the fuck dose satan and god have to battle it out on earth theres like an infinity amout of other planets just go somewhere else

Esotericly satan and god are one in the same, it's man that has to battle it out with himself. Inner Self being the true light. Ego being the false light satan.

We are the last planet in the galaxy to ascend beyond the third dimension. There were battles on other planets as well, in the past.

It's my birthday.

this is the type of person who believes in the september 23rd nonsense

Satan doesn't exist.
Evil is simply the absence of faith for God, just like darkness the the absence of light

That's why you see what looks like structures/pillars/man made objects on mars that get airbrushed out. There where people inhabiting all the planets but where able to ascend into higher planes of existence. Even some tribes did it on earth but still couldn't do Gaia as a whole. I.e Mayans, Atlantians etc.

If you flip it upside down it kinda looks like it has a crown.

What you don't understand is that there needs to be darkness and light. If we didn't have trying times (dark times) in our life we would never learn or progress to find our true inner light.

oh.....ok......interesting...can the guys just talk it out like their 2017 years old or beyond...you handle it like "grown up gods" per say basicly anything that dosnt involve kids dieing at age 3 like geez have respect atleast

You should add Cassini there as well while you're at it

Good grief what is that though? Think it'll be visible next month on the 23rd?

It's the date that whites will rise up and white women will support... haha-hahahahaha

Because man has free will. Everything done out of fear will lead to discord and destruction. Everything done with love will lead to harmony and grace.

I didn't make the image. Feel free to post better ones.

Kinda looks like an eye. The top is the brow
Illuminati confirmed.

well if Harvey was the product of the Eclipse then I'm gunning for yellow stone blow out

the stupid....it hurts.....

yeye i know that but cant just god and satan talk it out or handle their diffrences somewhere else they gotta have some heart for the kids atleast

Evil and Good exist because There is God and there is Satan. Each time we do evil things, we embody Satan. Each time we do good things, we don't really "embody god", but we go onto his side.

This is basic theology.

Kek sure. The world was supposed to end in 2012. Then 2013 and 2014 and 2015. The rapture was supposed to have bedun in 2010 or whatever.

Like I said, nothingburger. The real main event is the neo-communist revolution coming in october. Everything else is just a distraction.

A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of 12 stars. She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth … She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod.

>She gave birth to a son, a male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod.
It's a rebirth of said person actually.
Not a new beginning but a resuming. Atleast that's how I interpret it.
Apollyon/Abbadon is his name

more nothing burgers. yawn

The world wasn't destroyed in 2012. Well it was and wasn't. You see the Mayans predicted the end of time, because it was end times that also means the end of space. Space time are one in the same. Before 2012 there where 2 earths in the same time and after 2012 1 earth left that carried on our time line. That's why you get things like the mandala effect, he died both recently and decades ago. People have manifested their own history and literally changed history through thought manifestation when the 2 earths bonded in one time line.

It's an old Sup Forums tradition to circle jerk and exchange autism. Kinda like Christmas

It's when kekistan becomes a legitimate state, and our people rise up against our liberal oppressors

the more people explain this 23thd stuff the more doom it gets idk why

creativity is going down the drain lately

that respons made my day thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=1vm2fkiNAZM&list=PL9e962yZufflxif_0EQt6ICGb4LQfJtHm&index=13

It's my mom's birthday.

It was pretty cool before the christian propaganda thing.

Nothing will happen just like every other prophesied happening date

>nuclear war with norks
>cold war 2.0
>American Pompeii fiasco
>actual threat of having to deal with china
>germans fucking up nuclear fusion
>Democracys fate: A degenerate story
>apparently theres fuckin meteors every which way
We have so many choices for the finale

North Korean nukes are getting scarily close to Japan and I'm pretty sure they tried to test fire overseas.

>JEEBUS IS COMING BACK!
Fuck off. The bible is literally a fairy tale and anyone who actually believes in this shit has the mentality of a child.

my right ear liked that song.

This is stupid most atrocious acts are committed out of love and you know is true dont come with me with your religious bullshit theres no god in this world theres never been one only people immensely powerful and bold deciding the fate of the fearful and powerless power is the only true meaning of life and existance

We're kinda already in Cold War 2.0. Everything on that list seems fun though, I honestly don't care which one happens on the 23rd!

That's the mentality of the ego and you know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

>The bear will leave its cave forever

> Doom

They got it from DnD, Astral Dreadnought.

Inb4 muh christian board DnD is promoting necromancy and magic hurpdedurr

>outer space
>upside down
pick one

While you're away don't forget to write

Ego is the only thing that matters the rest is pure bullshit and you know it

"Hurr durr I'm a huge faggot who agrees and disagrees at the same time completely contradicting myself." Suck a load out of your wife's pussy you dirty little cuck.

So no arguments and you take it personal i expected no less from a blindly religious bullshiter i triggered you i won my job here is done bye

Said the shill.

fug

bruh... the actual pic is this...

its probably a laser fired from nibiru that will wipe everything out. thank god ive been on the verge of offing myself for like 15 years.

where the hell did you get this????????

The end... of summer.

So it's a face right?, with the two eyes, and the row of teeth below it? What do you anons see?