Give me a good reason why we are brain draining the USA? Why is Trump so stupid??

Give me a good reason why we are brain draining the USA? Why is Trump so stupid??

Other urls found in this thread:

video.statesman.com/The-girl-behind-the-tweet-31032808
nbcnews.com/video/former-valedictorian-fears-deportation-after-trump-win-806349379647
youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if she wants to be a citizen she can spread her legs for me while I fill her with so many babies they start coming out of her mouth

not really that difficult of a concept for a 4.5 gpa

She wasn't undocumented, just another face book victim role play liberals love to do.

You should leave the USA.

That picture was proven a fake, and anyone with half a brain knew it was probably fake before it actually emerged to be fake.

Anyone who openly tweets that deserves to be deported, all those medals and that spic didn't have what counted; common fucking sense.

how did they go to high school without a social security number? how did she get a job, pay taxes, have a bank account, etc?

Meme GPA

As a leg man, this post triggers me.

Stop lying she is an illegal. She goes to UT Austin
video.statesman.com/The-girl-behind-the-tweet-31032808

nbcnews.com/video/former-valedictorian-fears-deportation-after-trump-win-806349379647

Let's say I have it on good word she is illegal.

she's gonna need to land a great job to pay for some breast implants. how could she navigate systemic hurtles without issue given the documentary absurdities experienced in the modern American political economy?

>brain drain
>implying it was a STEM degree and not some meme degree

Consider the following:
youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4

Because state verification is a joke in most cases. There's probably 10 other Mexicans using the same SSN of an anchor baby that went back to Mexico.

Lol, lmfao, lol prove yourself to the haters and please don't deport us.

How the fuck can you enter the university if you are undocumented?

>4.5 GPA
Lel getting a GPA that high in a hispanic majority school is not an accomplishment

>Lel getting a GPA that high in a hispanic majority school is not an accomplishment

she probably got it at a black high school. notice she never says anything about her SAT score

Mexico needs its intellectuals so it can maybe stop being such a terrible place.

But then again the only reason it got so bad in the first place is because spics are lazy, greedy, violent and easily corrupted shit stains.

please tell me you're not this stupid. our overall national average intelligence would rise like crazy if all illegals are deported. you can;t cherry pick the one or two smart ones. (even then they are fucking given free passes and privileges as minorities in school.)

>putting eggs into a recent high school grad
You have literally no clue just how much someone can change from that point on.

California.

And the state pays for it too

>tfw no brain-drained American bimbo gf

>4.5 GPA

>good legs

Really? Where? I do see a potato man-face tho

Why are we not all enraged at the fact that this fucking spick has their college paid for by the american people?