Will fascism ever succeed, or will it fail on its own merit every time?

Will fascism ever succeed, or will it fail on its own merit every time?

Other urls found in this thread:

publico.pt/noticias/jornal/como-salazar-derrotou-kennedy-172929
vid.me/Do4lB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's succeeding right now under leftist

Looks successful enough to me in Israel.

Most of thoses regimes were not fascist dummy.

Most of those were just authoritarian. All the actual facist regimes were forcefully ended.

Fascism has never failed on its own accord.

>ROC
>Fascist
What retard made this?

pretty much this. Israel is quite based honestly

I love Israel and Jews btw

>t. kike

>Brazil
>That flag

I want to kill you, you stupid American. I want to cut your little cock off so you can't breed and infect the world with more of your stupid genes.

How was Franco unsuccessful?

What are you talking about? Fascism has worked fantastically almost everywhere it's been tried.

Unlike a certain other ideology on the opposite side of the political spectrum I could mention...

I am 100% Aryan german look at my flag
Most German love Jews

What about Argentina?

>Look at my flag
That just tells me you're a nigger

nice pasta

I am German and I can prove it
I'm literally more white than albino and I'm not albino
100% aryan blood

>Most German love Jews
How the mighty have fallen. Don't forget to pay those reparations for the holohoax.

Then go ahead and prove it

pics or it didn't happen

>Don't forget to pay those reparations for the holohoax.
I will pay all my money if I need to! and become a slave to the great nation of the great Jews

Non-hereditary Monarchy is the best form of government.

Ok, this is bait now.

>Then go ahead and prove it
>pics or it didn't happen

I can speak fluent aryan german
jurgenKloppenstraße

>non-hereditary
>Not having your wife's son inherit the throne

Pics now, nigger

It's a bait you retard

It succeeded every single time. War ruined its curriculum.

Truth is I'm an Israeli on vacation
I'm going to shill for Israel a lot in the next days

>failed in Portugal
>long ass pseudo fascist state
>aided Nationalists in Spain win the civil war
>we avoided 2nd world war but got to send people along with the Spanish Blue Division
>one of only 2 countries with balls to officially send condolences to Germany for the Führer's death
>maintained sovereignty
>maintained all of our colonies and remained the last living European empire with official transcontinental states
>won colonial war despite being against the whole planet except for two friends aka based Rhodesia and white South Africa
>only beaten because head of state died of old age and commies and liberals aided by CIA and USSR (lmfao yeah) staged a (((revolution))) for (((democracy))) as late as 1974

You dumb fucks literally list, besides Portugal and Spain, small moments where these countries had economic miracles and managed to keep relevance and sovereignty against a rising (((westernizing ))) tide, how these civilizational "last stands" can be called failures is almost unbelievable, that is until one considers how intellectually dishonest the proponents of this argument really are.

>saged
Sick and tired of seeing your shitty board sliding thread around these parts.

None of those were true fascism

>Infiltrates a white society
>Tries to shill for Jews and Israel
Truly a Jew

One day all of the elite will die.

The only democracy involved on the war that prospered after it was america. Because the fight happened very far away from their territory.

How autistic are you from 1 to 10

>88 hitler numbers
>kikes being kikes
What did (((they))) mean by this ?

>>>/reddit/

Based Iberian fascisms

Great plan Rabi, Germs do really really well on pol.
So how's that Germ holiday camp for das Juden working out? They have a great tradition. They really know the best way to take care of Jews.

It would have suceeded if 10 other jew controlled world powers didn't interfere.

T sambo

>truth is I'm an Isreali
>Hitler dubbs

What did kek mean by this?

Why is iberia so fucking based. The rest of europe can get fucked (italy gets a pass atleast tehy tried) but the rest betrayed europe

>tfw he warned us

>tfw your country sent condolences to Germany for Hitler's death

>Franco failed
Lmao

Pasta!
Also republic of china is still going you fucking shill.

Worked better than communism.

>head of state died of old age
>commies and liberals aided by CIA and USSR

What the fuck are you on about, user?

Portugal was pretty great under Salazar rule

History books in the classroom try to tell us it was awful but old people are always sighing with good memories from such times

Commies literally connected to USSR which wanted to make post-Salazar Portugal a soviet satelite, and (((liberals))) Soares included connected with globalist shit, him and his fucking family. CIA offered 100M USD to salazar do decolonize, he told them to fuck off. USA and USSR trained and funded all of the guerrillas and marxist liberation groups in our colonies during the colonial war, honestly it's not hard adding 2 and 2 together. This country was officially sold under the table the second 25 of April became a thing.

But Portugal, Spain and Chile all did pretty well. Italy and Austria too until they pivoted away from traditional fascism toward German Nazism.

>one of only 2 countries with balls to officially send condolences to Germany for the Führer's death.
Nazi Germany did nothing wrong.
French stole our gold and Anglos got our gold by military assistance for centuries and years of trading with them getting manufactured expensive goods. Germany helped us replenish our national gold reserves when they stopped trying to fool us with counterfeit currency made in German Summer camps.

It wasn't real fascism!

mein negger

This.

b-but it wasn't TRUE fascism
we never tried true fascism
those countries weren't truly fascist

asshurt protocommies don't belong here

Half of them literally weren't though.

It's a lot of simplying and mixing up from our user countryman.

(((CIA))) under Kennedy tried to force decolonisation of Portuguese overseas territories: 1) by supporting or backing up Portuguese Putschists like Abrilada ' 61
2) supported pro-liberation movements like Holden Roberto's FNLA-UPA. Holden Roberto even went to Israel to be trained. And Holden Roberto went to uSA to discuss 2 days before UPA's massacre against subsaharan Portuguese and European ancestry farmers.
LBJ continued, Nixon reduced a large part.

But me talking about it and summarising it to a countryman who should know our history in english in a taiwanese board - it's a shame. Bc you a have lot of bibliography and internet to make a search. Wiki is a good starting point.

>falseflaggers

Based.

head of state =/= head of govt.

>list of fascist regimes
>most are generic authoritarian/totalitarian states
>all failed only due to foreign invasion or domestic insurrection

Pathetic. Is this the best that you can do?

>Germany
Natsoc, not fascist, defeated in a war and not collapsed by itself

>Italy
Ruined by war and too much natsoc influence, strong and respected by all anglos untile the alliance with kratus

>Japan
No Fascist at all, just militaristic and nationalistic (like virtually most countries back then)

>China
see above

>Spain
Reactionary dictaroship who had to goals: crush commies and restore the monarchy one day, achieved both of them, Not fascist but supported by Spanish fascists.

>Portugal
Personal dictatorship, ended only when Salazar died, nobody rebelled against him. Still not Fascist but right wing authoritarian.

>Chile
Again not fascist, militarist junta who just wanted to trow commies from helicopters, achieved that

>Brasil
A failed state since it's birth, regardeless of the ideology of the moment

All of them either achieved their goals, or were supressed by gang assault by foreign hostile powers. Instead almost all commies countries collapsed by themselves.

I get Commies to USSR connection but I'm gonna need sauce on the rest of that.

>It's a lot of simplying and mixing up from our user countryman.
Yeah, I was feeling that was the case.

>Fascism fails every time!
Because an outside source attacks it.
>Communism fails every time!
Because Communism doesn't work.

While I admit both systems are awful, Communism is outwardly self-destructive. Anyone and anything within miles of a Communist society is in danger. A fascist society may also be a threat to those near it but it is not a threat to one thing - itself. Fascism instills morals and a strong identity in its people. Any Communist survivor will tell you how stressful, fearful, and anxious living in such a society can be. At any moment, someone can claim you're not benefiting society enough or bring your love for the system into question and your whole family can disappear.

failed for lose the war, nice try retard.

Of course the fucking German says he likes Israel

I know, right!

>The leaf is a retarded progressive who uses catchphrases instead of an understanding of actual ideologies
Color me shocked

Brazil was fascist at the moment that ''integralism'' was tried.

Fascism defeating fascism.

I also love jews so much

>In 1960 at the United Nations General Assembly the United States voted in favor of a blanket condemnation of "all forms of colonialism" but when it was necessary to decide "whether territories administered by Portugal could be included in the generic "The United States maintained a position of prudent abstention," writes the author. It is with Kennedy that Portuguese-American relations will become more critical. The first tension comes a few days after the inauguration of the new President of the United States, following the assault on Santa Maria. The information that the conspirators could hardly identify with communism leads the American administration to retreat from the aid initially promised to Salazar. The year 1961 is otherwise called the "year of all dangers" within the regime and in the Relations with the United States of America. The coup attempted by Botelho Moniz was always suspected to be a "conspiracy" supported by the Americans. Botelho Moniz's move comes after the first riots broke out in Angola - on February 4 in Luanda, and the offensive of the Angola People's Union, led by Holden Roberto, on March 15 in the north of the country. By that time, the pressures of the Kennedy administration were growing to stop supporting the colonial policy of the Portuguese Government.

Lee Harvey Oswald did nothing wrong.
in
publico.pt/noticias/jornal/como-salazar-derrotou-kennedy-172929

Didn't see you.

>knows nothing about Fascism, Fascist theory, Fascist Philosophy or the Fascist Worldview
>hurr not fascism
Show me your flag, 99% chance you're a fucking burger.

Fascism has thus far either been too aggressive towards its neighbors and thus been crushed from outside forces or failed to last beyond the death of their first leader and thus change from within.

A memória do grande Dr.António de Oliveira Salazar continua viva. Que descanse em paz.

>integralist flag for Brazilian new state
>fucking Chilean NatSoc Movement, which was never in fucking power
Was e creator of that image a certified idiot or were they just trying to use whatever they could to make Fascism look bad?

>longest running fascist state
>failure
What

Portugueses quem manda?
>Salazar! Salazar! Salazar!
Portugueses quem vive?
>Portugal! Portugal! Portugal! :D

preach it irmão

A V E P O R T U G A L

God damn, you guys are more pathetic than the pinko commies that shout "b-but communism has never been tried!!!"

>Republic of China
>fascist
>failed

It worked in Iberia at least.

Sorry pizzacuck, we're one of the few countries where you can't win by bringing up historic battles. We have far more heroic accomplishments than what you can dream.

Any form of nationalism is the enemy of the slave owners.

Catholics are just as much behind it as the jews. Catholics used Latin countries in the UN to push multiculturalism and immigration reform in WASP countries.

vid.me/Do4lB

Spain was fascist for the first 6 years.

Fuck, things really have gone down the shitter in Spain...

Yup.

Where is that?