Wow this shit is tense

wow this shit is tense
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Msz5jI_Xc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/rk-was-mentioned-by-author-julian-langness-in-his-amren-speech/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/media-complains-trump-doesnt-spend-time-on-empathy/
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=7NbIWMjkbLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Msz5jI_Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=Am5vu9xksEE
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
streamable.com/o4at3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that the same fatty in this video @19:34 in the beetles shirt?

youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM

I refuse to believe that this people are real

There is no cure for these people. You can't even have civilized conversation with them. The only option left is the gas chambers.

Yes, we are a dumb nation. Nothing new to see here.

Grown woman with a fucking kazoo following a reporter around being obnoxious

these people give me the heebie-jeebies tbqh

he went back to apologize kek

they're real, and guess what else, they're the majority.

COME WITH ME
AND YOULL SEE
THERES A WORLD THATS FULL OF MISCENGATION

TAKE A LOOK AND YOULL REE
YOU WERE BORN INTO A MORBID SITUTATION
THERES NO PLEA AND NO FEE
TO JOIN A WORLD OF JEWISH OCCUPATION

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW PARADISE SIMPLY LOOK BACK IN TIME TO VIEW IT

Post your ass so I can jack off

>YOU'RE A TOUGH GUY AREN'T YA

lol

Kek

>"You know for being part of the so called superior race you sure are pretty weak."

This is the only time Owen is good. In the studio hes a retard.

i calls it a kaiser blade

He is best on the field of battle. Alex is still King.

These retards have so much emotion for impeaching Trump, yet they fail to understand what a president can legally be impeached for. If they actually had a head about this, they could at least pick out some legitimate run-ins he's had.

Everyone should read this so they have a truly informed understanding on the psychology of the anti-West anti-White traitor:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/

" We are all always issuing amygdala triggers that set off leftists, just due to a randomly chaotic clash between how we communicate and how the left perceives. That is the nature of the psychological clash between r and K. We speak in cold hard logic about a world that requires K-selection, the left perceives in warm fuzzy emotion a world that has to be r, and in some places the one will hit the other like a sledgehammer. Some have a natural tendency to speak in sledgehammers without even knowing it, and they are great to listen to, because they can help us to understand how that happens. Others, like President Trump have obviously done much study in the art, and issue sledgehammers whenever it suits them and their cause."
Quote from this post: anonymousconservative.com/blog/rk-was-mentioned-by-author-julian-langness-in-his-amren-speech/

This also explains a crucial difference between r and K:
anonymousconservative.com/blog/media-complains-trump-doesnt-spend-time-on-empathy/
"These are fundamentally different psychologies, focused on very different things in the environment around them. The rabbits never even consider survival. Everything they are focused on is related to elevating their status, either through flash and flamboyant resource expenditure, or, if necessary, through victim status and empathy."

Also read pic related.

You bet your ass It's real son, you're living in it

They should all be shot. They are subhuman animals incapable of living among humans.

>That's pretty far man i....
RESIST TUCK FRUMP
>maybe mam you should tell us why
FUCK THE KKK FUCK DROOOOOMPF

I think the internet broke them

The absolute STATE of liberals

Literally none of them have any arguments. It's all just ''well uhhh he should be impeached because uhhh well he just should'' or they ignore the reporter. This is brainwashing extreme just like Yuri said. youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

>blows dollar tree whistle
sad!

(((Owen shroyer))) is such a basic bitch 'Dems r real racists' cuck

>infowars sucks
LOL humiliation

He was put in his place here. He's a manlet too by the look of things.
The left is getting more fanatical and powerful, and the right is stagnating, getting weak.

>Grown woman with a fucking kazoo
That's what's known as an acid casualty.

What about impeaching the Supreme Court justices, O.P.? Start with removing the Chief Justice, Mr Roberts—it would be an improvement.

Owen at his best, showing how insane these people are and how they cant answer why they're there. It really is just Blumpf to them.

>fart noises
kek

yeah yeah owen is a baby blue manlet faggot and those anti trump faggots might of been set up but it still shows the faggotry of the left
and as we know left or right you're C I A
youtube.com/watch?v=7NbIWMjkbLQ

duct tape your windows bro everything you say or think is monitored

The protesters have a decent normie-tier argument against IW with the whole Sandy Hook thing.

The Right does not want this to escalate to the next step. It would be truly devastating to have war with these people.

If someone found that guy's identity I'd legit bust his fucking knee caps and make him cripple. What a fucking horrid excuse of a human being. Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

What's even better - watch the Antifa/BLM video complaining about the media attention and how they justify attacking someone for being in their face. These people shouldn't be considered people.

Fema camps are for these people right?

1 gay nigger supporter in that whole video.
top kek

He looks like a wood elf

god fucking shit i cant stand this fagget owens fucking voice its worse than the ads jones play every 5 fucking seconds

>ever thinking these twats were going to be the ones operating them

There was the other /fit/ guy too. And maybe that blonde qt in the background with the american flag (it's hard to tell because she had that muslim girl following her around).

kraut already debunked r/k

REMINDER.. videos like this is just actors playing a part. Some of these protesters are real while the majority of them are fake. In this video youtube.com/watch?v=T7Msz5jI_Xc at 8:53 . They interview some dark skin looking guy who is protesting against Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=Am5vu9xksEE In this video at 2:04. They interview the same guy... or my brain is just playing tricks on me and people who protest Trump look the same.

Remember to always think for yourself. The best lesson from Infowars is to always critically think about anything in life. Question and don't be gullible.

You need to start shooting these commie cunts

hah no

>PFRRR PFRRR PFRRR
I'M A PROFESSIOR HEAR ME PFRRRRRRRRRR

why do we preserve bodies in these vaults? Do they eat out bodies later as a snack?

Did this bitch really just say that the man is a holocaust survivor so he can do whatever he wants????? Is this bitch jewish?

>cold hard logic
>believes in jewish zombie carpenter, nations, other assorted spooks
lmao

maybe save genetic material? boogery or not, or just containment for the train ride

Their just raw, dumb, ultra-feminine emotion. (((Leftism))) for all to see.

that fart noise woman is a professor at the Texas University

fuck this world

Been shilling this video all day today and yesterday night. The lefties are in total denial and call it fake news. Uh no sweetie, it's called real reporting. it's hilarious.

why would same guy travel to anti-trump rallies all year round? He is still unable to answer simple questions?

Guess they learned their lesson on gassing people. Burying them is much quicker.

He's traveled to all sorts of events. It just so happened this year and last year has seen a large number of lefties mobilizing against Emperor Trump.

>OUR SUPPLEMENTS ARE GREAT
>BUY OUR SUPPLEMENTS
lmao these kikes

Because he's an actor. He says the same thing in both videos. To google it. Look at the way he wears his backpack and the way he looks. His voice and the answers he gives to the questions.

>Shroyer the cuck destroyer
this guy is a machine

Not surprising. The video where some guy threw coffee on Alex Jones seemed staged as fuck.

he didn't give any answers, just acts like he has brain damage.

The retard with the retard whistle at 5:55 cracks me up. That video is gold so far. Watching the rest...

>lists starts at 6
This bothers me more than it should. Got 1 through 5?

>Indivisible
>commie professor preventing dialogue

Sup Forums was right again

>everything I don't like is staged

Link me to the other video. Cause if its in Austin then the dude just lives there and shows up at stupid shit. You're implying that inforwars in sending the sandnigger around the country to act stupid, when there are tons of people that do it for free.

OY VEY

Fuck off Alex

>"Sandy Hook, Chancellorsville, Comet Ping Pong aren't staged silly conspiracytard! The shooter being on a plea deal before the event was coincidence! Oh the 24-hour camera was off, pure coincidence! T-the green screen and registered actors at Sandy is just pure coincidence! Death Certificates! Wow, so racist! Oh the actors on CNN! Nah, I don't believe that despite evidence proving it over and over again. "

>OWEN HIRED ACTORS FOR THIS EVENT TO MAKE DEMOCRATS LOOK BAD REEEEEE I HAVE NO PROOF

Yes because according to the Infowars viewers, the left is brain-dead zombies. He said to google the answers. To look up what he lied about on the phone. I have nothing against Alex Jones and I enjoy Infowars a lot. I just wish people realize that videos like this are not all real and there are actors who play a part to push their agenda,

He linked both videos here:
One is recent in Austin, I am unsure what the other one is, looks like some college campus in July.

it's not hard to find retarded liberals in austin.

go look at everyone's protester videos, none of them talk in them, it's all emotions.

>Black kid steps in
>"I have one more thing, Blill Clinton is a rapist"
Fucking beautiful

see

For whatever reason, I find it incredibly endearing that Alex Jones gave this guy a job just for bantering some fat SJWs in a really precise and public manner. Pretty much the American dream right there.

>OWEN "Cuck-destroyer" Shoyer

This guy is amazing

Remember he was the Killer of Carl the CuckandAids Skrillex and OG Good goy slayer

They're real, but they're not people.

yeah i remember owen a few years ago, then i started watching alex jones again and saw owen there, great combo.

I think alex cuts off owen a lot, but he seems to be a good sport about it. he must get paid handsomely

First off, I love Infowars and Alex Jones. It's my source of entertainment and I love when Roger Stone comes on. It's well known that Roger Stone used techniques of hiring people to protest to get their agenda across. I just want people to not believe everything that happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=Am5vu9xksEE

I never implied that infowars sends people to different parts of the country. You are assuming this. I'm just saying that it's an actor that's alone in both videos. Not part of a crowd.

wow, these people are fucking unhinged
>we want love and not hate
>you fucking prick asshole i fucking hate you you fucking hateful bigot asshole dipshit you hateful person fuck you fuck conspiracies fuck the police fuck you no fucking hate fucking asshole prick!
>can I ask you a question?
>chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant chant
>fuck you
>*hits*
>chant chant chant chant chant chant
>fuck you!
that man has some serious self-control and patience

>Invisible Autism

A chunk of these people are paid protestors that go around city to city to give ti illusion that these ideas are more popular than they actually are. I wouldn't be surprised if you followed these groups around that you could find all of them.

We are all actors, whether or not he is alone is another question. You would think he would want to protest something, not just "google it."

its a basic concept you stupid niggersheep, question everything.

Laughing my ass off. The AntiFa member at the end was the only one who could formulate a sentence.

Keeps the bodies from contaminating ground water/spreading whatever bio-terror they're infected with to others.

Not if you are hired by infowars to prove a point that people don't know what they are protesting and their only answer is to google it. Question everything and enjoy the freak show that is politics.

Fuck off Antifa

You're getting the rope soon. I'm waiting to see all the commie rats jump ship

After 100 years it will leak and infect them anyways

underrated

What a dick head

I have been googling why people don't like Trump, I still can't find the answer. All politicians lie, what am I suppose to google here?

hahaha, stop assuming things. I just want people to question everything. I could just assume you are Antifa as well, what does that accomplish? Nothing

lel
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

isn't it more feasible that infowars put these actors in the vids?

i mean i dont know what mental gymnastics you have to do to come to the conclusion these guys are hired to fight for liberals

that's what I'm saying.

Is this the same guy at 2:09? Are they busing these people around?streamable.com/o4at3

how long until he is blackpilled from repeated exposure to this idiocy?

scary

and remember back when he wrote this that was mostly all prophecy, he had naught but a hint of a sliver of the rampant leftist psycho madness we have today

he was a visionary who could see the future rotten fruit of the seeds he beheld in his time