>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5F-zQpDPL8
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/05/29/berkeley-bike-lock-terrorist-eric-clanton-facing-over-40-years-in-prison-40000-fine/#sthash.j05cyl3R.dpbs
youtube.com/watch?v=S6k9VwNp4Ps
youtu.be/dkPx9KanzY8
time.com/4922963/police-officer-on-dash-cam-video-we-only-kill-black-people-right/
politicususa.com/2017/08/30/eric-trump-warns-criticism-depressing-trump-making-suicidal.html
unvis.it/time.com/4922963/police-officer-on-dash-cam-video-we-only-kill-black-people-right
youtu.be/YDSWMYD0mh4
youtu.be/472Fj6SGMj8
youtu.be/hqWPUJYrlgs
youtu.be/WZ5zZE7Y8Wk
youtu.be/GNmxpcC5CSA
youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg
federalpay.org/military/raises
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

hello drumpf general

i am here to tell you the truth
we were wrong to worship drumpf
he is and it was the jews all along
this entire election was about jews trying to bait and bluepill us

it's not too late to embrace hitler again

34 yo neet here. Planning on offing myself, but should I wait until 2020 to do it after I vote for Trump? I live in PA and don't know if I should wait and vote for him one last time. Trump will win PA in 2020 again whether or not my vote is counted right?

OH SHIT GUYS

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

XD

Fuck countries that aren't USA

show me the picture of the wall naow

NUKE THE NORKS

youtube.com/watch?v=r5F-zQpDPL8

weak

Berkeley Bikelock Terrorist looking at 40 years + $40,000 fine

ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/05/29/berkeley-bike-lock-terrorist-eric-clanton-facing-over-40-years-in-prison-40000-fine/#sthash.j05cyl3R.dpbs

>muh red pilled
>muh based
>muh MAGA
>muh triggered
>muh anti-feminism
>muh cuck
>muh neck yoursef
>muh white nationalism
>muh white supremacy
>muh n-word
>muh sp*cs
>muh anti-diversity
>muh global warming denying
>muh anti-academia
>muh Alex Jones
>muh Wendy's
>muh Hitler
>muh fascism
>muh fake news
>muh fake polls
>muh Pepe
>muh Muslims
>muh anti-gay
>muh transphobic
>muh degeneracy
>muh Jews
>muh high energy
>muh baking
>muh new bread
>muh Joe posting
>muh anime wolf girls

Holy shit, you "people" are fucking pathetic and are the jokes of the internet Their is delusion and then there is Sup Forums.
Seriously, kill yourselves now.

No an option, we need all troops for coming RWDS. Sort yourself out.

What will Sheriff Clarke do next?
Department of Homeland Security?
Run for Congress?
Fox News?

GOOOKKK

wut

I love it when this happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6k9VwNp4Ps
Podesta is tanned

Neck yourself, you cuck

MAGA

Asked again.
How were the fake news reporting about DACA ending?
Just realized this happened during Harvey and a new hurricane is coming?
>Focus in DACA while ignore Harvey will mean negative impact
>Doing opposite and bb to their view base.

What do Texans consider themselves? I mean southern states say their southern. Northeastern consider themselves Yankees and west coast well west coast

Trump with his (((Russian))) friends

>should I wait until 2020 to do it after I vote for Trump?

Yes, otherwise you might vote Democrat

>tfw just got my lease application approved and moving to Stockton, California in July to start a new life in the US of A!

I finally got my dream job you guys! I can't fucking wait to move to America! Any of you lads want to meet up at the sports bar for a pint of craft next month? I'm gonna be a Yank!

Demographically speaking, which people poses the biggest threat the USA? The Hispanics/Latinos? I see they are way ahead of the blacks over there. I've been seeing more Latinos support the Trump and the Alt-Right than blacks though and more them side with and empathize with the Alt-Right in regards to an ethnostate and the dwindling white population. This is confusing because from my research they are the ones that pose the biggest threats to the white population in the USA.

One day , just one day.

t. pubeheaded shalom sandnigger that lives at Lawrence Ave and Bathurst St

So is DACA getting repealed or not?

I'm an asylum seeker from Iran who was brought here by my cunt parents when I was 2. They came on a visa but overstayed and never bothered applying for a green card, so now they are both undocumented and I am in the US with a bachelors degree and temporary work authorization. My lawyer advised me to apply for DACA in case my asylum case wasn't accepted, but I never applied for work authorization under my asylum case, so its going to expire in December which means I wont be able to work. Both my parents basically are self employed, my dad has his own engineering consultant and has people working for him, but he is not lawful status.

I just don't know what the fuck is going on anymore. Why are my parents so retarded? What is going to happen to me? Is trump pro or against DACA?

I can't go back to Iran because I'm not Muslim and I don't read or write in Farsi. I'm basically in limbo

Large if veritable.

Texans are Texan

Nani?!

I'm sorry, but did the Democrats already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the 4th special election. Does not having the lead before 2018 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Democrats are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the Washington for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst parties in America who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of Winning a Presidential Election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Democrats are one of the best fucking parties in congress, they went Supermajority in 2009 and would of won the Presidency if Hillary didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Democrats wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Republicans only won by 5 points in a red stronghold like Georgia's 6th. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Democrat topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the party because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Texans consider themselves one kick in the ass away from being their own nation.

But how???

I'm afraid a bit of a language barrier is coming into this.
>How were the fake news reporting about DACA ending?
I don't know what you mean, do you mean how are MSM talking about DACA ending? They are saying it will hurt the economy and poor children.

All and all we should move forward with policy as best we can and shouldn't let the weather stop that.

>17:50:31
>17:50:31

Apply for asylum retard.

youtu.be/dkPx9KanzY8

youtu.be/dkPx9KanzY8

PATRIOTISM
INTENSIFIES

Oh no, that sucks.

Just finished up my internship, is 60k a good starting salary for a non-stem?

They think they're their own thing despite us sending people down there to overthrow the Mexicans. Vermont was its own republic for a while just like Texas but they don't act like them for some reason.

I already did, its pending. been waiting 6 FUCKING YEARS

> GEORGIA NO!

> Police Officer on Dash-Cam Video: 'We Only Shoot Black People' [1]

> A police officer was put on administrative duty after a dash-cam video surfaced in which the officer was heard making a racially insensitive remark.
> The video appears to show Lt. Greg Abbott of the Cobb County Police Department speaking to a woman asking her to pick up her phone, according to WSB Atlanta. After she says she's afraid to put her hands down because she's "seen too many videos of cops," Abbott tells the woman, "But you're not black."
> "Remember, we only shoot black people. Yeah. We kill black people right?" Abbott is heard saying on the video, obtained by WSB Atlanta.
> Abbott's attorney said his client's comments "were clearly aimed at attempting to gain compliance," in a statement to the local news station.

[1] time.com/4922963/police-officer-on-dash-cam-video-we-only-kill-black-people-right/

Guys, I smell some kikery afoot.

>Donald Trump is depressed due to criticism, making him suicidal.
politicususa.com/2017/08/30/eric-trump-warns-criticism-depressing-trump-making-suicidal.html

I wonder how many people will seriously respond to him. I lose hope when it happens multiple times a thread

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit Sup Forums. GF found out I donated to Trump campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me a pig and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 30
I am 27

She has been pretty clingy lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to settle down and her biological clock. I'm not her first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in college and H.S. Only when I hit 26 was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck /adv/ they give shit advice every time.

What if we archive it
unvis.it/time.com/4922963/police-officer-on-dash-cam-video-we-only-kill-black-people-right

Is the secessionist movement strong there or is it a meme position?

> Stockton

Literally shithole.

What are Mexicans opinions on President Trump?
Daca? Wall? ect.

>60k a good starting
Are they paying for your health insurance? Vacation days?
401k?

It doesn't matter if some of them support trump or whatever, the rest still have 10 kids that almost always grow up into america hating shits. You can't change that, so they have to go back

someone posted in the last thread that he was reportedly taking a higher position, dunno if he was right

At least it's the copypasta leaf and not the schizophrenic leaf
I guess

Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)

I am transmitting an alternative plan for monthly basic pay increases for members of the uniformed services for 2018.

I strongly support our men and women in uniform, who are the greatest fighting force in the world and the guardians of American freedom. As our country continues to recover from serious economic conditions affecting the general welfare, we must work to rebuild our military's readiness and capabilities.

Accordingly, I have determined it is appropriate to exercise my authority under section 1009(e) of title 37, United States Code, to set the 2018 monthly basic pay increase at 2.1 percent. This decision is consistent with my fiscal year 2018 Budget and it will not materially affect the Federal Government's ability to attract and retain well-qualified members for the uniformed services.

The adjustments described above shall take effect on January 1, 2018.

Sincerely,

DONALD J. TRUMP

Well 'good' depends on a lot of things, mostly on your living expenses, but for someone I assume is still young, yes, that's a good starting salary.

Don't be ashamed. If she can't get over it move on
T. Red pilled my liberal wife

newfags have to learn somehow

>le sad donald

how was the presser today lads?

AMERICA FUCK YEA

This fills me with patriotic pride.

I think it's a meme.

>Just finished up my internship, is 60k a good starting salary for a non-stem?
That question is silly if you don't mention where. 60k is fine for most of US except of course places like SF, where a hobo can get more than that and you wuold have to share a shoebox with 13 interns

F

Governor Rick Perry used to threaten secession every week.

Yes it'll get replaced it's all part of his bargaining strategy for healthcare or tax reform or something

You need to understand 360d no scope number crunchers to really get it

I live in MS, we will leave with Texas.

my kitty just died

i'm sad bres

Post some pastas that toothpaste made.

refresh pastebin

>DHS Announces Border Wall Prototypes 8/31/17
youtu.be/YDSWMYD0mh4
>VP Pence speaks to/Karen Pence prays for TX 8/31/17
youtu.be/472Fj6SGMj8
>VP Pence arrives @TX 8/31/17
youtu.be/hqWPUJYrlgs
>VP Pence departs for TX 8/31/17
youtu.be/WZ5zZE7Y8Wk
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, HSA Bossert) 8/31/17
youtu.be/GNmxpcC5CSA

anything else?

BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL

do the right thing and marry her leaf. no prenup either. should probably take her last name, too. how old is her kid?

>racially insensitive remark
Those are european levels of (((hate speech))), can`t the cop say whatever the fuck he wants?

The usual," muh children and innocent citizens did nothing wrong". They tried their best to tie it to Harvey to fear-monger some dumb illegals to face death rather than go to a relief shelter, probably to rake up deaths and blame it on Trump somehow. They're messed up is what I think.

It is pretty much true though. I don't know the racial breakdown of those shot by police in the south but it would be massively nonwhite, some 80% probably but they completely deserve it for acting like nogs. He shouldn't have said that though.

F

> t. Mulvaney
Is 2.1% a remarkable raise?

F
May it find rest in Sovngarde.

lel good ole Bill

youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg

Anyone would crack from the bullshit he and his family gets from the media etc. Its the same reason good people do not run for office.

F

Well I'm very sorry for your loss

That guy's a dumbass. The real problem is China. China saying they won't back the norks if they strike first gives us negotiating and pressure leverage.

>16 government agencies will never confirm Russian hacking (they did)
>Flynn will never be fired (he was)
>Sessions will never recuse himself from the investigation (he did)
>Drumpf will never leak classified info to Sergey Kislyak (he did)
>There will never be a special investigation (there is)
>Kushner would never meet with Soros (he did)
>Trump Jr would never be caught lying about russian interference (he was)
>Trump Jr would discuss russian interference in the election in an email with a russian oligarch (he did_
>Kushner and Trump would’ve never proven to have multiple russian business contacts (they were)
>There will never be a leaked CIA document proving the hacking (there was)

YOU ARE HERE

>Mueller will be a nothingburger (it won’t)
>Drumpf will never be personally under investigation (he will and practically already is)
>There will never be a open court (there will be)
>Drumpf will never preemptively remove himself from the white house (he will)
>Drumpf will never be indicted (he will)
>He will never appear in court (he will)
>He will never be sentenced to death for treason (he will be)

rip

You have a thing for perfect breasts TrumpOP, I know that feel. Thanks for your service

>16 government agencies will never confirm Russian hacking (they did)

couldn't even go one bullet point without a lie. do better leaf.

thanks. fuck life.

F

why does 'eric' sound like a shalom sandnigger? This can't be right

Actually, the same as for 2017. A site estimated it to be 2.8% for 2018, but 2.1% it is. Mulvaney is as conservative as they get them, so..there is that.

federalpay.org/military/raises