Why do all the other boards hate Sup Forums so much and how do we stop it?

Why do all the other boards hate Sup Forums so much and how do we stop it?

Ritual sacrifice of a virgin.
I nominate you.

Sup Forums isn't my main board so i will tell you. its not that people disagree with you its that you have to talk about politics and shout your opinions as loudly as you can. also the influx of reddit in the 2016 election

>Why do all the other boards hate Sup Forums so much and how do we stop it?

depends on the board for example Sup Forums doesnt give a shit the have always been edgelords.

/tg/ has symphaties like Sup Forums since alot of posters there are Sup Forumsacks the other boards are cucked tho and saying nigger could get you banned.

Because Sup Forums is the reception area of Sup Forums, and Sup Forumsacks can't seem to keep politics out of unrelated boards.

Basically Sup Forums leaks to other places with lighter topics, and in summary most of the boards barely keep the topic. If you add anything like social justice it only gets worse. Keep Sup Forums in / pol/ it simple enough.

Boards like Sup Forums have literal antifa communist moderators on at certain hours that will ban you for 3 days for posting anything "right-wing", yet they allow leftists cuck posts and other kinds of cancer.

Keep Sup Forums to Sup Forums and no other board will hate it ever again. I promise

When you visit other boards you don't try to integrate, you just bring your cancer there. You constantly try to force political discussions everywhere and turn everything into politics. You aren't able to behave and act logically, you get easily overly emotional. Whenever someone says something that goes against your beliefs you chimp out, throw random insults, start using logical fallacies and call everyone a shill.
You're the niggers of Sup Forums.

Too many newfags here that can't into ordinary board culture

Don't talk like you aren't one of us mate. You're here, you're with us. But remember you're here for ever

because Sup Forums is where Sup Forums's terminal cancer metastasized from

Cuz they don't want to read about jews all the time

>dissenting opinions and points of view I don't agree with have to be relegated to a specific board.
This is what it's like to be a reddit-tier thinker.

A lot of other boards like /his/ for example are just full of cancerous faggots
/x/, /k/, truly our greatest allies
Sadly this

pol is one of the only boards I know of that regularly raids other boards.
it's simply the spillover of retardation that annoys the populace that chose to stay as far away from this place as possible.

also newfags spamming pol memes everywhere thinking it'll make them cool or something I dunno

Because Sup Forums brought a surge of newfags from reddit and won't stay in their containment board. Same reason why old Sup Forums went to cripplechan.

Sup Forums raids other boards? I haven't seen a board raid in over year

Those cunts on Sup Forums actually admit to raising Sup Forums and spamming it with shitpost and bait threads though

more like
>I don't want to be bothered by autists every time I talk about something

just a few days ago half of Sup Forums was filled with autistic Sup Forums threads and pepe spam

they hate us cuz they aint us.

The pol/ tards that have been here for about a decade and have decent IQs shit on their illusions. I don't mean saying edgy racist bait shit either, we really educate them to a painful degree about the world they live in and we have the stats and a decade's worth of TRUTHFUL canned arguments that struck us as painfully undeniable to support our claims. Most cucks don't like to stare into the abyss.

Some people don't like to live in reality.

Fuck em.

Well it wasn't planned here, cross posters maybe?

>wasn't me!
it was still autistic pol posters, and they do this shit all the time, no wonder people hate them

Because jobless lefty parasites are the only people who have time to post on 4-chan

Sure thing, spamming nigger hate threads on /sci/ and /his/ over and over will certainly sway people's hearts

Eh Sup Forums is filled with delusional loser faggots anyway who think the redpill is subjective anyway.... this is the best of the worst

Eradicate the cucks and emotional pussy men from society and we won't have a problem

Dude you can't just blame a few lone actors
#notall/pol/acks

They're jealous because Sup Forums is King of Boards and has been for many years.

They did the same in /bant/. It's probably shitposters form the boards, I can't see the drumpf autists posting nazi things and the rest wouldn't attack other boards.

/bant/ was made for autistic shitposting but when you just want to talk about an anime then you don't want to see the SANDNIGGERS LOL PEPEPEPEPEPEPEPE FUCKING JEWS AND NIGGERS LOLOLOL shit all the time

> /k/ poster mentions a jewgun
> REEE JEW SHILLS GET OFF MY BOARD
> Sup Forums thread about a game that has a black character in the top 10 most important ones
> WE WUZ. FUCKING SJWs TUINING MY GAMES
> /ck/ thread mentions middle eastern cuisine

You get the gist of it. It's mostly Sup Forums newfags who are here because they think nigger hate is edgy and cool. Still, it's pretty irritating.

/mlp/ is truly our greatest ally

doesn't make the violence untrue.

Reality doesn't revolve around your fee fees.

I understand you, I only use Sup Forums and I don't even browse other boards since I don't want to disturb because I'm not used at them. I still don't believe those who fill other boards with shit are from here (at least they don't organise the raids here).

Sup Forums as a whole developed a small but vocal veneer of liberal Sjws that become permanent residents after GG. The boards of more inane pertaining to pop culture such as Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums where the worst affected but from what I can gather Sup Forums had been terrible for awhile. Fuck even Sup Forums is a libshit haven almost.

Don't know. But let's go Sup Forums post on one of their boards.

Equal last diggets decides which board.

On /his/, Sup Forums posters don't know shit and bring the level of discourse way down. Another problem is retarded Sup Forums threads slide actual historical threads.

Unironically this
04/01/17 never forget

Sucks to be a poorfag that lives in a violent shithole
I live in a nice and safe place, because I focus my intellectual energy on stuff that helps my career and getting paid well
Unless you're a professional populist, reality revolves around about tons of other things than ethnicity

History is for loosers. Just read more Evola.

By not shitposting in other boards. If you primarily visit Sup Forums when you are on other boards read your post before posting. Does it include the words "nigger" or "kike?" Is it some sort of redpill? Is it a controversial political opinion? Is it largely unrelated to the topic of the thread? If it is any of these close the post and close the tab you have the thread open in.

if not shitposting, kys

reality is also about more than your career and getting paid well. when your countrymen are slowly replaced by foreigners than that has real world ramifications for you and your descendants

because the truth hurts

>Nigger hate is newfag.
>Implying they aren't forcing niggers into historic video game settings like BF1 or AC.
Mafia 3 was a BLM wet dream.
Yeah no, try to make your shoah more subtle next time and I might take you seriously.
I don't even have anything against Israelis.

They might as well made AC Origin main character a hook nosed Jew and it would be more believable and enjoyable.

You stupid Nazi faggots got Sup Forums ddos'd for a week in some countries. Why wouldn't you be hated?

Shills have no other job prospects and idiots have yet to learn. Sup Forums isn't as divided as you want us to believe.

>also the influx of reddit in the 2016 election
/qa/ was plenty butthurt before that.

>other boards
>>>/x

>>>x

>he thinks polspergs arent immediately identifiable by the horse shit they spew
retard.

Fucking newfag

>i'm from another board and here's the truth you fucking stupid idiot derps
>only Sup Forums visits other boards and insults people you fucking sick excuse for a cow teat
>no other board invades a different board and chimps out you fucking degenerate maggot underbellies
>you are cancer, we don't ever go to other boards and insult people you fucking moronic rooster sucking shills
typical liberal

That's a very german thing to say
Hasn't worked like that in France for a long time

people don't want politics in the other boards , simple as that.

I have a question as well: What boards are slowly turning into or sympathizing with Sup Forums?

All of them. It's too late. You can't stop it now.

/r9k/
go figure

The amount any given board loathes Sup Forums is directly related to how many women and fags post there.
Women and fags hate Sup Forums because this board puts their shit out on display and mocks them.

Wrong, /his/ is pro-Sup Forums

Sup Forums is newfag central and is unironically filled with shitskins, plebbit, and 52%ers that always have to talk about politics and bring their "drumpf" shit into conversations thinking it's funny. Sup Forums is basically the American tourist. Loud, easily identified, and constantly spouting off how "cucked" or jewed a board is for pointing this out. Stay in your containment board you plebs, just because you got invaded and usurped by reddit doesn't mean you should force everyone to accept your immigrants and become all around shittier boards too.

/pol speaks the truth.
The truth is making people uncomfortable. The process of waking up to reality is painful when you have to accept the fact that your entire worldview is wrong and that you have been played.
I seen this behavior from my friends that I redpilled, anger is one of the stages of grief.
It is our burden to lead them through anger and depression and on to acceptance.

It's not that Sup Forums leaks onto other boards, it's that other boards are obsessed with Sup Forums. If someone makes an offhand joke about black men, women, etc. There will be 10 replies saying "go back to Sup Forums!!!!!!!!1!!!", Sometimes no one will even mention anything Sup Forums related and some fuck will bring Sup Forums up like "hurr durr Sup Forums is dumb!" And try to derail the thread. It's not that Sup Forums is the problem, it's that every other board is obsessed with it.

I have never seen a nigger hate thread on /his/ please give me an example, oh so enlightened one.

I don't give nothing to passive-agressive faggots, sorry

Oh ok, so you don't have proof, don't make false claims then you froggy fuck.
Also if you hate Sup Forums so much then why are you here?

Other boards should stop raiding Sup Forums

Wow I expect more acceptance and tolerance from a Leaf. Just like Islam, Sup Forums is a board of peace, and the extremists don't speak for us :)

try not to cry wolf seven times a day about intergalactic space vampire pedos and focus on real shit thats fucked up and people might stop laughing at you

I say /hc/

Start reading into political affairs past and present, and others might stop thinking you're fucking worthless and naive.

They hate us cuz they anus.

contrarians on Sup Forums? no way!
>almond activation sequence initiated

/vp/ and Sup Forums are friends.

Because we are popular. Losers always hate the chad.

>integrate. Dont show power.
DAS BOARDISST

the other boards have been astro turfed by faggot SJWs and Antifa. its easy to do when the viewing population is all about muh feels and less about right and wrong, especially degenerate boards like Sup Forums or /h/

we don't, it's fucking hilarious to see threads self destruct when someone makes a somewhat right-wing comment. it's made trolling boards require literally zero board-relevant knowledge.

> not visiting /aco/ and dropping redpills about the black crimes statistics