Do cops in america also get free grinds ?

youtube.com/watch?v=PBHzDKA2v_s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hl972jf8cs4
youtube.com/watch?v=nT56XzZjM2s
youtube.com/watch?v=x8gWimZY3b4
liveleak.com/view?i=d90_1449710461
youtu.be/thIVtEOtlWM
youtube.com/watch?v=1M4nqGLvlUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They look like they're enjoying themselves.

Yes actually
youtu.be/Hl972jf8cs4

Is this real?

part of their identity
yes

They'd do that here too... they'll do almost anything so as to not seem uptight or 'faschist'

Everyone needs to be happy-smiley so the blacks don't become agitated.

britain is dead

Is this black culture?

#melaninmagic

domesticated jamaican/british

Well, it certainly looks like humanity is moving forward.

And they get offended when people call them monkeys. Niggers were a mistake.

:D search on youtube , there are thousands of such clips ,i only collected like 0.1%.Atleast whites ignore that cesspol

all these gifs are from notting hill carnival uk london,plenty of material on youtube

>You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel

More? I Have not finished yet.

haha mad men ,not much,plenty are on jewtube,search Notting Hill Carnival 2017 ,plenty of ass.

Well, some of us cannibals who cut other people open like cantaloupes

wtf

The real slim shady

Amerishoot cops are trained to magdump if you touch them because muh freedums.

>WE TAKIN YO WIMMIN BLACK BOI

This is what you Yuro's spent the past several years importing en masse. I hope you enjoy it, you degenerates.

fresh oc

Why are the male bucks allowing the sows to grind up against the white cops like that?

Help us

BLEACHED.

It's manipulation. They are sucking up to the cops so they can get away with smoking weed or other criminal activity. Remember, if a non-white is ever being nice to you, always ask yourself "why?"

please somebody help us.

PLEASE. OLDE ENGLANDE IS DYING. SHE'S ON HER LAST FUCKING LEGS. PLEASE. YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING.

YANKS FUCKING NUKE US ALREADY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PLEASE JUST END THE MISERY

what is this degeneracy?

youtube.com/watch?v=nT56XzZjM2s
>when anime becomes real

>tfw this doesn't even happen in the US

For some reason, putting it on 2x make it even more degenerate. It seems like you are watching anti-degeneracy propaganda, with a electro bit to guide you trough it.

too late m8 ,enrichment is done .

It is offered to them but they are smart enough to start shooting.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8gWimZY3b4

Niggers are no different now to how they were back then.

Deport or enslave. That is the only way.

When will we reach peak degeneracy and what will it be? Fucking in the streets doesn't seem that far and sure as hell doesn't seem like much of a problem.

Peak degeneracy will be achieved when young girls go around completely naked, boys go around in girl's clothes and fast food restaurants are frequently populated by naked, hollering apes like in this vid.

liveleak.com/view?i=d90_1449710461

its here
wth

I removed that one from my mind.

That is the true nature of the negro. That is the negro in his most natural state. This is the weapon Jews are using to destroy white civilization.

unbunch ur panties and get a refund from the butt blasted butt hurt turd reich.

man i really want a beef and cheddar now

Reminds me about that dmx music video from early 2000s where bitches distracted cops.
youtu.be/thIVtEOtlWM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhtuwhuwjhriojwirjoweor

I DON'T WANT THIS

END IT ALL

sheeeeit, this booty literally caught on fire from twerkin so fast

youtube.com/watch?v=1M4nqGLvlUs

ya'll just mad cuz black people got soul, flava, and swag and basically y'all just a bunch of corny niggas who cant hang

>tfw i fucked in the street once
it wasn't that satisfying desu senpai

keep the thread bumping guys,normies have to see the peak degeneracy ,its 03am , im out ,good night fellas .

They are acting exactly the same as the niggers in America.

American.
Don't let the blacks from Africa think they are from the US.

w-why aliens haven't contacted earth yet.....

DAS RITE!!!

We told you Europeans what they were. But, no. You just had to posture as holier-than-thou. You knew better than we did.

Enjoy your niggers.

Because you eat da POPOO.

What is Sodom and Gomorrah.

Shieeeeet nigger. We /brazil/ now.

>ya'll just mad cuz black people got soul
this is funny. For so long I though when niggers say they have soul that they mean it in some religious or spiritual way, but thats not it.

When niggers say they have "soul, flawa and swag" that only means they are capable of moving their ass during some mating rutual and chimping out.

Its the literal opposite of mindfulness, reason and logical thought.

Is this our future..? This must be fake.

No, this is literally your future. Seriously, there's not joke or punch line there. I live surrounded by niggers so trust me on this; they are apes.

Not having your children being animals by age 2....
New brits BTFO eternally

See, what the European doesn't understand yet that the previous displays of degeneracy are not the result specifically of American negro culture. This behavior is in their blood, this is who they are. This is what your noble notions of equality have brought to your homeland. Little white girls will find themselves engaged in this sort of behavior once your are a minority in your own country which is projected to happen within one generation for some of you.

And white boys who try to join will be pushed out by black boys, I assure you.

When the western expressions of art have been kiked to the video related how come the west not come to enjoy such new africa beats?after all its not like it's hard to lower yourself down and you already have lowered your bar by living a shitty life anyways.
(And that kids is why kikes like kiking the culture it might seem like a worthless effort on their side but when the emotional expression of what should be held as supreme by a culture goes from Bach to reaggeton and from classical sculptures to adults playing ass grab then niggers seem more natural)
I don't think kikes dislike beauty they simply guide the goys towards the nigger in the same ways they guide the nigger towards the goy

Big if true

PURGE, EVERYTHING MUST BE PURGED

the west is really in decline. you're decaying, collapsing, falling society.

ISLAM will rule the world.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THAT VIDEO

Well, I've already taken the black pill so it's whatever. It won't be fun to watch western civilization descend into irredeemable degeneracy but I'll do it because I don't have a choice.

I just hope I can escape to east Asia when it happens.

Islam is super degenerate.

So unprofessional from police officer and disrespectefull from the citizens...eerr i mean consumer. these ain't citizens, you can easily see it by their behavior vs the authority.

Such lovely display of quintessential british culture

North Korea is probably the less corrupted and less degeneratea society in this world

Alright Sup Forums what do you think churchill would say if he saw this?

Ahhaha if we don't win in america we are fucked for europe has no resources of its own,that's why I would volunteer to go shoot commies and nigs if americans open the hunting season,for america is unfortunately the whites man do or die last stand I'm afraid.
That being said,don't despair,we are the very last generation of whites raised as whites knowing what is like to be raised in a white area,our world we were born in is gone but in our memories thus it will only die if we fail and die since we can rebuild it.
Also...We are looking at the fall of Rome with barbarians pouring in while the citizenry go to orgias and bet on chariot racing...and we have first row seating to a historical shit storm that hasn't blown in generations.
We might be unfortunate and die as soon as it begins but...I'll always stay positive (if one likes his job he won't work a day in his live)and i come to hate shitskins to the point I think I'll love my job

It'll be one hell of topic to talk about if we make it to old age, true.

> Just as planned

We were gonna die anyways better die fighting than live a nigger cattle retarded life like a boomer.
Some romans made it user,east asia won't be the answer since they won't need you anymore and you'll be useless so unless you can offer them something you'll just be a useless white refugee amongst the millions of whites trying to do the same,and they don't give a fuck about refugees so imagine when that refugee is the living proof of what happens when you accept refugees.
It's due or die user,it has come to this,hopefully it will be a fight but i see us going down without a last spark,that's why I wish for happenings since shitskins are winning without a fight yet they are retarded enough they might reawaken europe in time for its last fight.
I'm actually looking forwards i always wondered why was i alive and what was my call in life,life seemed empty without sense,consumerism didn't entice me at all,i wasn't religious either,this will be our struggle.