Trump let this happen

>Trump let this happen

POOL'S CLOSED

Trump also donated a million dollars from his own bank account to help flood victims, yet he is still the devil incarnate.

nice bait

Texas is CLOSED due to AIDS

Checked, kek'd and ready to close the pool

>he believes in fake ass donations
money laundering

Oh youre so stupid. Man.

Fucking how? His administration recomended an evacuation. The state of Texas recommended evacuation. The mayor told everyone to stay put. He was coordinating relief efforts as soon as it was determined flooding would occur. He traveled to the disaster area before it even quit raining.
What more could he have done? Seriously?

I bet you also believe in "art" "sales" where someone "pays" 100000 million for a piece of paper with a brush stroke on it

i blame him for letting you be born

who do you blame for this?

Does Trump have super powers that can stop hurricanes? Or are you just retarded.

So many replies to such low-grade b8, I'm ashamed of Sup Forums today.

>today
hello newfag

That's not even blood, it's diesel fuel from the generator.

proofs of gtfo

DUE TO AIDS

GLONARD DLUMPPFFFF

Ye supper niggero HIV which survives water.

It's pretty obvious when it's all around the generator and not the main building. You can make believe it's blood if you want.

>all on the other side of the wall
>not from the trash container

It can't be Trump's fault because Obama stole the hurricane machine when he left the White House.

you don't get hiv, from touching liquids, especially water, infected with hiv (unless you have an open wound).

wtf is wrong with these people. not the mention the fucking ratio of water vs virus, live a little you pussies.

>(unless you have an open wound).
many people have tiny open wounds (like zits), so you can never be sure you don't have any at all

What should be scaring the holy fucking hell out of people is the real shit in the water.
And shit is one of those things, as well as urine, pesticides, oil, gasoline, and who knows what else.

Trump controls the hurrycanes by using Russian weather modification technology!

Confirmed...I haz dossier

that's when it comes to blood, but are you sure it's the same when it comes to water?

pic related