Only militarily untouchable countries can post itt

Only militarily untouchable countries can post itt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lets join forces so you can backstab us.

Sup allies

Also, more thicc samus, you sneaky jew

Whys Israel posting here?
Israel is only surviving because of other nations. They'd be overrun and a few nukes wouldn't help stop that.

I actually admire Israel. Surrounded by savages and you live in a desert hellhole you managed to turn into one of the richest countries in the world

Fuck you. You aren't militarily untouchable to anyone without us, except some fucking stone age Palestinians

Death is permanent

ally?

Lol as if.

also dont you have some sort of terror attack you should be responding to?

>britain
>militarily untouchable in 2017

>Only militarily untouchable countries can post itt
>Israel
wern't you getting bombed from Gaza like a year ago?

Here, the country who genocided 90% of the male population of Paraguay (true fact, Google it), and never lost a war,

Your country exists at our pleasure tbqh.

Never defeated.

nigga you gotta get through us first

USA! USA!

TTTTHHHHIIIICCCCCCCC

>Texas
>Military untouchable
nice meme

We have regular earthquakes and volcanoes, why do you think we are afraid of your silly bombs?

This is a thread for militarily untouchable countris so GTFO Italy

>inb4 Roman empire

Someone said something way to funny...

Israel isnt very rich.

They need constant aid and support from us aka free shekels to survive and its still not going that well.

Jews have never been able to stand on their own.

>FNaA/cE/
>Finance

Makes me think

Hello and thank you merica and bongs for keeping us safe

>that flag
>Italy
american education

Hello newfriend

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

also this

Friend of all
Ally of nobody

>Only militarily untouchable countries can post itt
How about we stop sending you weapons and money? Let's see how you do. As I remember last time you had no one backing you up, you didn't have a country for centuries.

hi

Because the United States would make you play Fallout for real if you fucked with them.

We're in NATO mofos

Heybo

Fuck off.

Big Bromerica takes good care of us just try and start some shit

Strongest biggest army reporting in

You kikes are not the only ones who officially have no nukes. We have gone all in twice already. Third time is going to be a charm.

Sup bitches. I want to see any, ANY, one of you faggots try. Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Then get the fuck out, kike

>Israel is only surviving because of other nations.

I really need to get a folder of these going

>you can't touch my military if I don't have one!

Greece skating in with loopholes.

Good luck to anyone invading Australia. Our wildlife alone would defeat most of you faggots.

Wales reporting

Cant be attacked if nobody even remembers you exist

The burgers give you that air force.

Kek

>Free economy

So leaf?

I refuse to believe that whoever made this drawing didn't intentionally try to trigger footfags

israel you're dependent entirely on US politicians being easy to blackmail

Both Communism and Zionism as solutions to the problem of persecution of jews failed.
And I believe deep down every Israeli knows it.
When the cyclical Antisemitism rises again in the West support will be dropped and then for the first time in history jews will be hated by both Christians and Muslims.
It's not even necessary to have some kind of overt Antisemitism going on in the West, both US Democrats and the EU (they already sanction them) want to end Israels existence.
Many believe that Muslims always hated jews, but this is not the case. Their relations have been very good for over a thousand years.
But well, jews did it themselves, no one forced them to do it.

>Samus imagined as a borderline obese whore
Disgusting.

Israel cannot blackmail anyone, they are useful to the US, at least they once upon a time ago were.
They are not anymore. Trump is an old man and once he is gone the US will proceed with the plans regarding Israel it has already in place.

I like kikes better than mudslimes. At least kikes are funny and beta, plus their women are hot and easy to fuck, plus great lays. Fucked a former IDF stripper who I honest to god think was Mossad (she was telling me about how she went into Iraq but in a USAF uniform, is that normal for you OP?)

I think we can handle the local abbos

Their delivery systems are outdated and most nukes would not be able to delivered.
If a few of them are delivered according to the so called "Samson option" it will cause an epic persecution of proportions the world has never seen before.
Israeli gov will therefore not use the nuke, they will settle with whatever Muslims offer them. (no, they wont slaughter them all, but it wont be very nice for a generation or two)

hi

That's... kind of the problem. We are ((their)) whipping boys and cannon fodder, like the good goys we are. As in their Talmud, gentiles, non-Jews, are only good for their slavery services and are as expendable as animals.

Now they have their own country because of their manipulations, and we are their slaves.

Yo

>AR-15
Are you retarded?

The nukes have been delivered already, waiting for a chirp. Austrians know that you can deliver nukes to your enemies by ship and taxicab. Austrians are smart.

Sup Sand Nigga, You are egypt's slave for life, The real niggas gonna kick yo sand nigga ass.

hello friend
ignore other burger poster

Good luck attacking us without getting the entirety of NATO and a hundred nukes shoved down your throat :^)

so people with nukes?

Sooooo basically only USA in this thread?
I dont mean to down play our allies, but the Bongs are not permitted to fight, the Ausfags arent either. Israel can fight...but of we cut off aid they are fucked. Spain bailed after 7/7 rather than win the fight. France likes to surrender and Canada...well they are just not as good as us.
You did say "cant be touched militarily" right? That is the US and only the US. NO OTHER can stand in a major war without us on their side, either with actual Soldiers or with us supporting with aide. Yet we could stand against EVERY other nation....not saying we wouldnt be hurting majorly after, but we would still be standing (nukes are not factored into this)

Feels good knowing that even if the entire world banded together they could not invade us

>USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

T

Hello guys, we never lost a war, we even btfo USA, so USA cant post here, fuck off faggots.

Lots of implying there 1812.
No nukes, the USArmyis just a overfed fat kid that cant move.

It never ends. If it is not TV it is cartoon pics like this trying to get whites to adopt the fat ass tastes of black men.

Kek, technically the British empire and it did end in a stalemate, but whatever its cool

The Entire Premise of the Thread is flawed.

FUCKING THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

lol fuck u niggerkike

>AR-15
>Not Tavor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass

You attack one of us you attack all of us

Sauce?

>militarily untouchable in 2017
>what is Trident.

sup

I guess no one should post in this thread. Yet you do.

Fuck off Canada was successfully invaded by potatoeniggers and needed UK reinforcements to repel the attack

Lol that image sums leafland

how is israel untouchable if hamas keeps launching rockets onto your soil....

retarded fgt blue pilled about the history of his own country, there was no genocide you brainwashed ape