American History X

How can you even think of being a supporter of nazism and extreme right-wing politics after watching this movie?

Because it reinforced my views that niggers are degenerate

because "whites rape and commit crime too" is not a sufficient argument when faced with the empirical fact that niggers ruin every community they enter, while whites don't.

(OP)
because "whites rape and commit crime too" is not a sufficient argument when faced with the empirical fact that niggers ruin every community they enter, while whites don't.

>Because it reinforced my views that niggers are degenerate
+ it's a movie.
Made by holywood.

I like the part where Ed Norton tears into Elliot Gould's character. Shylock nose......lol........gets me very time

>whoa you're a nazi bro? watch out I watched this movie that said you'll get raped in prison and your brother will be shot by niggers... stay away from that white pride man
amazing argument

I'm immune to Jewish tricks.
Every fucking Hollywood movie I've ever watched has been pushing some degerate bullshit agenda and trying to programme me to hate Nazis.
That's how I know that everything you want me to think about Nazis is a lie and Hitler did nothing wrong.

>Hate is baggage, man
>Life's too short to be pissed off
>tfw no more rape

wew, can finally start living lif-

OMG SOME CHIMP KILLED MY FUCKING BROTHER IN THE TOILET ALL BECAUSE HE BLEW SMOKE IN HIS FACE

This movie literally turned me into a racist at the age of 11. I have never seen a black man in my life back then, but this movie taught me to hate them with a passion.

Fun fact: The original ending had Ed Norton's character looking in the mirror and shaving his head again after his brother is killed.

Because I never hated kikes, but Israel and other Zionists are losers. Hi Antifa!

Apparently, you didn't see the end.
Dad was right all along.

>He went back to being a Skinhead come the End of the Movie in the Original Script
> Theatrical Release's Ending is up for Debate
I think he goes back, especially since a chimp shot his brother in the face.

How can you just lay down and accept the inevitable slaughter of you and your family, just because you've made peace with them doesn't mean they've made peace with you, you ignorant cunt.

He black kid shooting the his brother was revenge
When he was at the basketball place she blacks talked with the black kid asking him ''Is that him?'' And he replied ''yea thats him''
Porbably finding out he was the guys little brother and killed him to get back at edward norton

YFW American History X is to you as Gone with the Wind was to your parents.

I love this scene.

I read that there is an alternate ending where after the shooting the camera goes to a bathroom where Derek is seen shaving his head again.
Don't know if it's true but I could definitely see Hollywood not willing to release that ending.

Hollywood propaganda

white liberals good, white conservatives bad

black people all good

Good Goy

I don't care about your stupid shit all I know is this watching that nigger get stomped gives me a chubby and Fairuza Balk makes me rock hard.

Both his father and brother are murdered by blacks. Are the imaginary benefits of diversity worth that?

go drown in piss junker, take your scarecrow movies someplace else.

>why don't you do this thing after you watch my jewish agitprop?

White people are going extinct, and they're the best ones.

at the end a black shoots a white kid in a school restroom lol

that bumming was well deserved too

>Hate breeds hate
Loved that theme, except the niggers that got killed were committing armed robbery and Norton acted in self defense up until he curb stomped the second nigger (who deserved it).

The whole movie sends the complete opposite message that was intended.

>white people are going extinct

Kek your mama raised a retard

this.
My family openly confronted me about my "radical" views on politics and certain historical events. Their only reasons were "it's hateful", "other people are judging us", and "life's too short to be angry".
When I tell them, "hey, I can show you the reasons why I think this way" it's a case of "not wanting to indulge in my behavior".
Pathetic. Have to hide my power levels around the family now, and act like a lib so they'll pay for my college. Apparently having a dissenting opinion is enough ground to have my family to completely want to break ties and threaten to take away my university education.

>BECAUSE HE BLEW SMOKE IN HIS FACE

"dissing" is a very serious offense in nigger culture.
They have a great deal of pride and honor despite being apparently shameless and dishonorable in nearly all respects.
And nearly anything can be interpreted as disrespectful. A middle-aged man near where I live was stomped to death for tapping a nigger on the shoulder.

Danny was killed because they knew who his brother was, had they both not taken the path they did he would be alive and well.

Derek, in the end, realized too late that he was right about niggers all along

No, Danny was killed because niggers are violent animals with no impulse control. Derek killed the original pair because he caught them stealing his truck, he was racist because his dad was murdered while trying to rescue the nigger that killed him.

because i'm not a fucking simp like you and i understand how propaganda works.

>impling I didn't sympathise and agree with all of Dereks points

fuck the ending

WTF I hate niggers now Allight?

they're just fucking stupid man. all that hip-hop urban gangsta criminal culture stems from prison culture and all the people there are dumb as fuck too, fucking each other in the ass n shit

i like this movie, but only for the reasons i'm not (((supposed))) to.

kek it's true. this movie is so incompetently directed that it manages to do the opposite of what it thinks it's doing.

>gets his political views from movies
please don't vote or reproduce

Fuck that is a sad way to go...

The dinner scene with Derek was actually preddy redpill.

normies totally do though and it's tough to overlook glaring propaganda if you actually enjoy movies as an art form and more than just something you text people during.

i hate his fucking sister though dear god i was so glad when he gave it to her.

>have protagonist make sensible points about race
>delegitimize said points ny portraying the protagonist as a violent, nazi murderer who gets "converted" in prison.

Entry-level propaganda doesn't work on me, famalam

eternal reminder the (((skinhead))) is the product of the hollywood jew who almost destroyed white nationalism fuck you OP and fuck your nigger movie sage

HE SHOULDN'T HAVE FUCKED WITH THE WRONG BULL

IN FACT, HE SHOULDA LEARNED HIS PLACE ON THE FUCKING BASKETBALL COURT.

>A middle-aged man near where I live was stomped to death for tapping a nigger on the shoulder.

you don't touch a Kang

OP BTFO!

Its okey when blacks have pride and honor but if whites have pride and honor everyone gets crazy

In the real ending he becomes a nazi again

How could you support anything the blacks say either?

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK ISLAM

the scene also teaches you feminism is a mistake

Pretty much every argument that movie made was true
Mexicans stealing jobs
Blacks are violent criminals
Theres always one ok black guy that makes you think theyre all ok
oh and never relax

because the original ending is Ed Norton's character shaving his head after a black kid shoots his brother for basically no reason other than dumb cracker

I've always been skeptical of that film from the time of my first viewing. There are two "dinner table" scenes in that film. First with the father and then with the mother's new boyfriend. During both of those scenes there's some very rude language, but what's terribly controversial about the subjects discussed or the opinions expressed?
1) practical concerns over the application of affirmative action
2) encouragement to keep an open mind academically
3) verifiable crime statistics
4) the verifiable and objective facts of the Rodney King case
Aside from the very rude language, every opinion expressed at that table was perfectly within the mainstream of public thought.

Because the ending of the movie reinforced everything, as far as I'm concerned. It ends with a black kid killing a white kid--one who had never done anything illegal, or even wrong--because he was perceived as racist, even after giving in to societal pressure and becoming what the left thinks of as a good person.

It's not the guy who commits murder who's killed, but those around him, demonstrating blacks' inability to recognize right and wrong.

How on earth am I supposed to sympathize with blacks after that?

you could argue the black kid was just bowing down to the same social pressures though and that the actual point was just that even thinking about race is dumb

I really wish they put this in the movie.

Its pretty obvious that only white people can get beyond race
And we do it at an extreme detriment to ourselves
I guess we should stop because no one else is willing to
Back to the colonization that the 3rd world loves so much

It's true, but I don't think it ever got out. Kinda a shame, really

Ok, so the original ending has the beach and a sunset as Danny quoted Abraham Lincoln. Well in the alternative ending, as Danny speaks the quote, the kid who shot him is loaded into a police truck, Danny's corpse is loaded into an ambulance, and there is the Principal, the Jewish teacher, and the students with their heads hung low.

The next scene goes to the apartment where detectives are trying to comfort the grieving mother and sister of Danny. The mother talks about how he was such a sweet boy, corrupted by the cruel world, and the older sister trying to fight back the tears, lights up a cigarette.

The camera pans away from the living room of the apartment and travel down the hallway to the closed bathroom door. The scene cuts to a view of the bathroom sink, which is filled with hair and an electric razor next to it. Then there is a view from behind Derek, who is rubbing his head with a towel. When he removes the towel his head is shaved clean. He stares at himself in the mirror for a moment staring at the swastika on his chest. He then pulls a pistol out of his pocket and cocks it, and looks in the mirror with the same sick smile he had when he was arrested for the murders.

the black kid is basically a black version of a skinhead, the difference is that the white kid had the option to leave his shit dumb life behind

in the last scene, the protagonist was proven correct

Just hide your power level user. My family won't even speak to me anymore. My father completely disowned me. Its not worth it and it changes nothing.

I know one black who is very similar to the ne he gets to know in prison. he christian

the movie basically says that even if you cuck for niggers they will chimp out and kill your brother.

I can't wait for American History X 2: Derek's Back

do you know who directed this movie?

pic related hes a ((()))

Good.

A joo?

Yea. My brother was tired of getting BTFO by my race arguments he finally snapped and said a bunch of things that Jews taught him. Basically saying I just have an inferiority complex and I just needed to "meet more people" and Id see they aren't so bad. Problem is I have met many.

Logic doesnt work on people. They have been completely gas lit by the media. its best to just plant seeds so they find out themselves.

You spelled "hilarious" wrong

This movie turned me from a liberal that felt sorry for niggers to a centrist that hates niggers completely.

Now that I'm on Sup Forums I despise niggers even more. Toronto where I live is filled with same type of nigger apes that this movie portrays and there are neighbourhoods here just as violent as some places in Detroit although not Chimpcongo tier,....yet.

This movie was actually a stepping stone for me into getting redpilled.

>all white nationalists are retarded skinhead thugs who are only nazis because a black guy hurt them somehow
this is a jewish Hollywood meme

> Ending literally justifies the main character's actions as a white supremacist.
Remember, around blacks, never relax.

Because the movie shows it is the correct path.

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Quit hiding behind your meme flag, kike.

that movie is better in reverse desu

I watch it in reverse it is much more enjoyable.

The ending of the movie only proved how Edward Nortons character was right all along.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I had come to this realization on my own in middle school. It is best to reach your own conclusions drawn from real life experience.

This is the message i also got from the film. I was left thinking that for a film which purpose is to denounce nazism, it did a poormjob at it. But its been years since i last watched it maybe i should see it again
I wouldnt call it honour and pride. You cant expect many of them to honour their promises and they dont understande the weight of such broken promises have upon their name, so i wouldnt call them prideful either. I think its more due to the fact they are obcessed in saving face, in order to not lose their "street cred" aka the ability to intimidate and coerce others

Must've missed the part where the nigger opened fire in a school bathroom

>i met a based black man in jail then got raped by skinheads
>fuck protecting my nation and cultural heritage
>*brother gets shot by a nigger*
yeah this really turned me off of white nationalism

>go to shopping center
>music kinda low
>next minute what sounds like a radio talk segment comes up
>it's some fucking woman shilling for people to vote for same sex marriage
>goes on for like a few minutes
>back to quiet music

i felt like i was the only one who noticed that happen tbqh

sage for obvious shitposting shill.

This.
The amazing thing about the movie is the irony surrounding the message it was trying to send. It was meant to say hate = bad, but it only ever points out how justified most of it is when whites get pissed off.

>he didn't become redpilled after watching American History X