Reasons slavery isn't wrong

I keeping hearing all these pro-abolitionist arguments by the ton, but I rarely hear the other side's arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalslaveryindex.org/region/sub-saharan-africa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudsill_theory
teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/slavery-a-positive-good/#doc-tabs-full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is this dirty little whore who should be on my cock?

Dude, she doesn't look outside of early teens.

Nah. She wants my cock

We all could be sitting inside all day, watching anime and playing video games while our slave niggers made money for us. Sounds like heaven.

Did he ask her age?

>i showed you my cock, now answer me
are you sure she doesn't have a cock?

Ripe.

I agree OP, no reason why you shouldn't be my slave.

it keeps em off the dole.

just like livestock they need to be fed, sheltered and not get sick otherwise they would be useless.

some masters were overly abusive however so were a lot of husbands to their wives n children which man also owned back then.

Slavery was wrong because you treated the slaves humanely, like they were people or something, you even let them have families, the absolute schizophrenia of having someone completely submit to you but pretending you are doing him a favour or something, like you had some kind of well behaved and submissive pet instead of slaves, they even had their own shed in the backyard were they all gathered like a family. It's better to treat them just for what they are, raw manpower for forced manual labour, use them, get rid of them, but don't make slavery worthless in the long-run. Most successful slave societies in history also castrated their slaves, why didn't you do that?

You got what you deserved for your weakness and your infinite arrogance, you thought you were so sensible, you thought nobody could reproach anything to you, ah yes the "I want slaves, but I still want to be a good person according to this specific moral guidelines, so I will stay here in the middle of the road so I can be rolled over by the truck of history", bloody idiots.

because blacks own black slaves in africa
>b-but, black lives ma-
globalslaveryindex.org/region/sub-saharan-africa/

Delete this

That it is an inevitable consequence of the inequality of men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudsill_theory

>implying niggers would ever attack their patron saint

>that adam's apple
>"she"

Woman should be lobotomized and become sex slaves for breeding.
Prove me wrong.

Bravo monsieur.

Just realised that.

is this the "i showed u my penis" girl?

If they're lobotomized they will be worse at child rearing. Censorship is a better way to prevent feminist stupidity.

Sorry had the commie flag to troll another thread.

fug didn't think about that.
who would raise the child...

I'm sorry I have to tell you this son, but I think you have the gay.

Mind control > mind removal

That is all.

i just want my son back.

Based Spanish didn't have to castrate slaves, they just dumped them in the savage wild lands of the New World while hoarding all the value back home.

Thanks for central and south america
Maybe you should have followed your own advice instead of giving us the africa of the new world

The forgotten victims of liberalism.

See

teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/slavery-a-positive-good/#doc-tabs-full

Fucking hell poor father. I would probably just kill him and take the couple of years of prison. Still better than living with a genetic failure.

t. rapefuge

>there are people on Sup Forums right now that will think this is legit
>there are people on Sup Forums right now who don't know who kayla is

Technically slavery still exists under another name. Some could call it indentured servitude. But basically if you owe some one or some group money you are a slave until you pay that money back.

Who cares about lil miss piggy

That was the reason the Church banned usury until a few hundred years ago.

he is a very bad trap, m8.

You sure?

There are no women on the internet, only failed girls

I suppose thats true

who IS kayla?