Redpill me on MLK

Redpill me on MLK

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/removal-malcom-x-martin-l-king-and-all-black-panthers-monuments
youtube.com/watch?v=xs5qX8ZSdIQ
nytimes.com/2014/11/16/magazine/what-an-uncensored-letter-to-mlk-reveals.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2014/11/16/magazine/what-an-uncensored-letter-to-mlk-reveals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ultra Gigga Nigga

Based black man.

He was a fucking communist, the end

He was a loud mouth nigger.

remember reading as a kid his father beat him with a baseball bat

Even though MLK like cheating on his wife I think he was a wife beater like ghandi was

Sup Forums makes me cringe so hard sometimes.

There is nothing to be Redpilled about you stupid fucking retard.

Womanizing commie nigger

oh his father was a republican who after JFK visited MLK while he was locked up, made a claim of swinging a lot of votes his way.

commie wife beater and rapist
malcolm x was less of a bitch, honestly

I read he plagiarized his phd thesis.

Cheated on his wife having hotel orgies and shit.

A based negroe for sure, up until a certain point.

As soon as he "got in bed" with the Rockefellers, he got offed. Really activates a few of the almonds.

>worships MLK like a cuck
>that flag

Checks out, kys my man

He lost in the end.

Plagurist but had his heart in the right place.

Not at as smart as Malcolm X but infinitely more acceptable to the US public.

Historically illiterate Communist detected

Masqueraded as "Reverand" and "Baptist Pastor"

Constantly did drugs and had orgies behind his wifes back.

Wrote papers on how Jesus was a fairy tale.

Funded by Rothchilds during the Commie era.

He was the original based black guy.

>A based negroe for sure
No, definitely not. He was an anti-white, anti-America commie. The only reason he's been deified is because he was the face of the Jewish "civil rights" attack on whites.

Nigga is doing somersaults in his fucking grave. He just wanted all men to be treated equally and fairly but now it's socially acceptable to be openly racist against whites. Rough deal man.

>Plagurist but had his heart in the right place.
Wrong. He was the DeRay or Shaun King of his day.

>infinitely more acceptable to the US public
Because he had to be, back then. He wanted white genocide as much as anyone today. If were here now, he'd be leading BLM and bitching about "white supremacy."

>He just wanted all men to be treated equally and fairly
Wrong. That was merely "SJW" rhetoric of the time. He was the figurehead of the attack on America/whites known as the "civil rights" era.

a dead nigger who is in storage

He dayud n sheeeiiit.

Gen (((Cleveland))) killed him

Jew controlled communist and serial adulterer.

He was a plagiator and was spending Money on white prostitutes.

Martin Luther King would be the fake "MUH BASED BLAAACK MAYNE" the cuckservatives talk about. Malcolm X is the real redpilled black man.

Both blacks and whites deserve their own ethnostate for their people.

>Malcolm X is the real redpilled black man.
Why?

Marxist Lucifer coon.

He got the shit kicked out of him by George Lincoln Rockwell's body guard.

God bless James Earl Ray

he was literally a jew puppet, maybe the best example ever since they disposed of him immediately after they finished with him

He wanted a black ethnostate and get away from the whites and forge their own future. I know nigs are 80IQ and it would go horribly wrong yadda yadda, but I just find it admirable that he genuinely wanted to carve his own path.

FBI still has his records sealed for another 20 years while they build up his cult of personality instead of the hard facts of him being a communist adulterer who plagiarized his doctoral thesis.

Might as well add him to Mt. Rushmoore since he's the only man in America with a holiday.

He wanted segregation.

3 things .
1 . he plagiarized all his work in school . ( Stole large amounts of other peoples work ) .
2 . was NEVER ordained as a Reverend .
3. Sign my petition to have his statues removed .
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/removal-malcom-x-martin-l-king-and-all-black-panthers-monuments

killed by the CIA because he was against diversity

Obviously a "manufactured hero" of the JEWlluminati.

A good, well behaved negro to put in front of Whites to appeal to them on the emotional level.

Like all JEWlluminati tools he was probably a blackmailed degenerate. Why did they kill him? Either he knew too much and was disobeying them or they wanted to create negro riots or a combination of both.

Hey Malcolm X is actually cool considering he wanted segregation and ethnostates.

You're not going to like this, but... he was a nigger.

Sure. I approve BASED Malcolm X because at the end of the day he was a racial-realist and realized that negroes were too stupid to live with advanced races AND that the Jews were/are using the negro to create some kind of "managed race war".

He was Bisexual and his lover was Bayard Rustin.

I did not start that petition . .
But I agree if they are going to keep attacking white monuments then black ones offend me.

He's more useful dead than alive. He'd be just some Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton type of kooky old racebaiting nigger nowadays instead of the racebaiting nigger he was back then.

While alive people could point out that he was affiliated with communists and was cheating on his wife or that he belligerantly organized "peaceful protests" to intentionally overwhelm law enforcement.

The civil rights movement needed a martyr and he was there at the right time.

It's impossible to know for sure what kind of degeneracies he was into but one thing is certain, like all goy-tools of the JEWlluminati he was blackmailed.

>columbus day

Yes i agree. Make a martyr out of him is a very good possibility.

Wanted his people to be treated the same as white people. The government tried to shut him down, the jews tried to silence him and peckerwoods tried to kill him. The fact that he's so hated by you racists only proves to me how good of a man he really was.

Christopher Columbus wasn't an American he just discovered the continent.

Why does Martin Luther King Jr. (real name was Micheal King, it's on his birth and death certificates) have a holiday but not George Washington, Jefferson or Lincoln? Any of our great statesmen, really.

he was /ourguy/

that's right he also never legally changed his name. Micheal King .

Communist agitator, no different than a BLM faggot like Deeray. Only difference between the "civil rights movement" and BLM is that BLM happened during a time where the internet and smartphone cameras were around to prove media narratives false. The real redpill after realizing how much the media lies in the modern day is that they did these same fucking lies back then too, but it was just harder to find out the truth because there was no internet or mass social communication.

For example, there's no difference between Emmett Till and Mike Brown

Just tell liberals he told a homo that he was sinful and should repent to change his perversion, also he cheated on his wife.

He wanted his own black nation and segregation. Now, MX hated whites, just like I hate niggers, but I RESPECT him for being up-front about what he wants and wanted to be on his own with his own people. Two groups don't need to like each other if they live separately.

Faggots like MLK want to force oil and water to mix. In other words, have blacks around whites so they can leech off successful white society and collect gibs

>Only difference between the "civil rights movement" and BLM is that BLM happened during a time where the internet and smartphone cameras were around to prove media narratives false. The real redpill after realizing how much the media lies in the modern day is that they did these same fucking lies back then too,

Yup. They wanted to turn Trayvon Martin/Micheal Brown into the next Emmet Tills with slamdunk mediaplay narratives and it didn't work. We're living in an unprecedented age of free information and the media is absolutely helpless to stop it until the government finally cracks down.

The civil rights movement was as bunk as the modern day movements.

>Micheal
wait, spelled that way? top kek, niggers misspelling names goes back further than I thought

George Lincoln Rockwell and Malcolm X got along quite well, both spoke at eachothers conferences and both understood that seperation was the solution instead of integration.

Loud mouthed nigger that got what it deserved

Checked. People don't realize the "dindu nuffin" narrative goes back WAY EARLIER than Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin. Before them, it was Rodney King. Before him, it was Emmett Till, and I'm sure there's probably plenty of other examples even earlier in history. Hell, George Lincoln Rockwell in his speeches in the sixties would mock the niggers for their "POLICE BRUTALITY!" shit, and if you didn't know any better, you might think he was talking about the current year. None of this shit ever changes.

I copied other guy lol .
Oh well I linked a good you tube about MLK 2 days ago . here it is again .
P.S. HE WAS A COMMIE !
youtube.com/watch?v=xs5qX8ZSdIQ

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Emmet Till?

Nigger whistled at a white woman/sexually harassed her in a store and her husband and friends lynched him.

Media spun it as a dindu who didnt understand the culture because he was from the north visiting the south.

Like just a little "weer woo" whistle or full on "IMMA DICK YOU MUFUGGA" borderline rape shit?

Because if it's the 1st, I'd say it's excessive, if it's the 2nd it's understandable.

> busybody
> pussyslayer
> nigger

Malcom X was better.

The FBI hated him, blackmailed him, and sent him a suicide letter. Pic related.

nytimes.com/2014/11/16/magazine/what-an-uncensored-letter-to-mlk-reveals.html

Time for archive
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2014/11/16/magazine/what-an-uncensored-letter-to-mlk-reveals.html

was assassinated for his crimes against the state
also a brave man
------------
>

Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it really doesn't matter with me now, because I've been to the mountaintop.

And I don't mind.

Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the Promised Land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land!
And so I'm happy, tonight.

I'm not worried about anything.

I'm not fearing any man!

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord!!

he hated race mixing

Sauce of the paper he wrote???

>brave man
beating up white hookers and cheating on your wife is brave.