Get called to take a poly for police job

>Get called to take a poly for police job
Have you said nigger in the past 3 years
>N-n-no
Are you racist
>No
Would you suspect a black man of commuting a crime before a white man
>No not at all
Do you browse any racist white supremacist websites such as stormfront or Sup Forums
>No

Why are they asking me this? I bet of I was a nigger they wouldn't ask. It's safe to say I failed the poly and won't be hired. Fucking political correct bullshit. Why is this allowed

No very response will look the same because you lied about everything.

You passed bro.

any idiot can beat a polygraph

Should've said yes. Tell the truth then lie about the reasoning.
>"I lurk on Sup Forums because they crowd source investigative work."

I call extreme bullshit

only good goyim allowed on the force. this is obviously a violation of first amendment rights but cops are niggers and don't care.

You failed, the correct answer was yes to all that. Unless you're trying to join the though police.

cool

You purposefully fucked up your baseline questions, right? Every idiot knows to at least do that.

>Why are they asking me this?

They are not interested in meming manchildren, I hope a fellow hobo rapes you when you're living in an alley ranting about niggers and jews.

They ask control questions, you are an absolute imbecile.

He isn't just any idiot though. He is a specific kind of idiot.

>wants to be a cop
>can't pass a polygraph
Is this real?

Even if your story is true, they dont give a shit about any of that. They care if you're a liar. You failed.

no way any cop would pass a racism test including black cops

Yes, and all you need to do is pretend to lie on the control questions.

>poly

Polygraphs are bullshit designed to make you nervous enough to either tell the truth or do real awkward lies the interviewer can detect.

>Have you said nigger in the past 3 years
>N-n-no

Like so. Stammer, stuttering, eye contact avoidance, answer delay, sweating, fidgeting.. this is what they actually look for.

>1 post by this ID

sage

>a polygraph operator unironically name drops Sup Forums
1/10 your not even trying

easiest way to fight racism is letting black male fuck your gf/wife while you watch. not only you bond with your loved one, but you are also becoming less racist.

Gee, maybe because they don't want a fucking racist on their force so when you shoot an unarmed black teenager and go on trial the city isn't sued for $10,000,000 for wrongful death even after you're found not guilty and half the city burns down from the resulting riots?

Have some empathy, man. A good cop needs to have that.

If you clench your asshole it fucks the test up.

Fuck off retard

polygraphs are a joke

This. It gets hard to call "Mama Mia!" when the spaghetti is falling out of your pockets from the start.

>Didn’t lie on the control questions.

Fucking noob,

If you said yes to all of those things, or if you were lying about all of those things, you would be a shit tier police officer and would probably draw national attention to your department for being shitty and get fired anyway. They aren't asking you to be racist towards white people, they just want you to police everyone as individual cases. This isn't hard and I'm glad you failed, even if your story is almost definitely made up

I heard they make you sit on senors to check for that.

What kind of fucking pirate are you faggot

What if you go there with a butplug already installed?

I'd probably fail every question since I'm a stuttering autist with no social skills.

...why wouldn't you suspect a black man of committing a crime? If you answer yes, doesn't that just mean you understand statistics?

>Joining the Police

Fucking WHY?

This is part my problem with polygraphs and the questions they ask. A lot of answers require context that can be reasonable.

>Have you ever said nigger
Yes, i was singing along with the lyrics to my favorite rap song.

Yeah you didn't. I've taken a polygraph from the fbi. Shit doesn't really work.

It's not bootlicking if you are the boot

Right? If one hitter is batting .333 and the another hitter is batting .120 something. Which ones do you think has a better chance of getting a hit?

you will get hired if the polygraph is accurate.

i can smell that youre a britcuck

Retard they dont care cops are racist as fuck