Joe Rogan

What does Sup Forums think about Joe Krogan?
Is he /ourguy/?
He even had Alex Jones, Milo, Shapiro and Crowder on!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes senpai

he is but he says a lot of dumb shit, probably because he's a social chameleon and because he lives in LA with the handicap of being a manlet.

Bump

He has a pretty wide array of people on his show, which is pretty cool. Doesn't seem like he's actively, consciously pushing an agenda by only letting one viewpoint on, but I may just be retarded. The Jordan Peterson episodes were amazing nonetheless, he really knows when to not interject when his guest is making a great point, and when to ask questions to get the guest to elaborate.

Also the gorillaposting is pretty funny

Joe Shogun > Joe Rogan

>Is he /ourguy/?

No.

He laughs at the alt right and all your stupid bullshit. He said many times that he's not alt right and more left than right.

In his last podcast he (again) took a giant shit on torch carrying nazis.

He's not a retard so no, he is not your guy.

Joe is a spineless faggot, who panders to whoever is currently on his show. This is the main reason I dislike him and don't listen to him aside from a couple clips of people he has on.

He's just a pothead mma announcer who is a friendly guy.

Hes a retard who thinks we landed on the moon

You're missing the part where he shills for pocket pussy.

>he really knows when to not interject when his guest is making a great point
PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never heard the episodes when he literally stomps on his guest everytime they talk, huh? The only time he shuts the fuck up is when his guest un clearly an expert on the subject, is more intelligent, and is working multiple pay grades over Joe's high school educational level.
He's gotten a little better lately, he may be finally reading similar comments people have been making for a while, about his talking over people, and not turning every show into "MMAtakeDMTandsoakinaisolationtankmaaaaan" bullshit.

"Huh?! You don't smoke weed?? You don't agree with me? You're obviously a fucking loser, man."

I've never liked this type of people, but i got to admit he talks about some interesting things.

Canada has a space program?

Crowder is a fucking faggot so I was okay with Rogan shitting on him

When has he pandered to the people on his show? If he disagrees with people then he let's them know his opinion. The only time he takes a back seat is when he's talking to an expert.

He's gotta be the most fencepost sittinest nigga i have ever seen in my life
like BRUH pick a side

DUDE SHROOMS - the host

Rogan was like a pre-redpill for me. I started listening to the Joe Rogan experience like 7 years before I took the red pill. He made my 18 year old mind think "Woah dude, this dude is smart as fuck and shit.... I wanna study more science and shit bro.... being smart is cool"

>Crowder

I wasn't even referring to him. I guys who use to listen to Rogan all the time, and they walk around belittling thinking they are super red-pilled and based. In reality they must be told what to think.

he has no backbone. the only consistent are weed, MMA, hunting and the hate for SJW's. he's okay, not /ourguy/ more a liberal baby redpiller and leftie gatekeeper guy

DUDE WEED. Jamie pull that up! HELL-o Freak bitches!

do YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT A TIGER COULD DO TO YOU? how DARE YOU. (insert MMA fighter here) is a BEAAAASSTT. Apparently there is something called a Social... .justice.... warrior...... dude it's crazy, it's CRAZY

>opinion

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He plays devils advocate sometimes which I think is a good thing to do.

How crazy would it be if he had Sam Hyde on?

Joe would literally shrink to non-existence
He met him once, I got the aftermath footage right here

He pretends not to be /ourguy/ because he needs to stay in business and because with most people you cant just take it all in at once.

Leftist tier logic, bruh.

>inb4 Angry America-Hating Croatian user shows up and starts calling everyone who doesn't agree with him a mongrel and then goes on a 12 hour rage posting spree.

Good. Love the format, sometimes heavy sometimes informative. He's getting pretty redpilled, Dilbert man redpiled him on Trumps persuation techniques, and randal carlson on climate change.

For as much as Joe Rogan loves having comedians on I think he'd be scared of bringing on Sam Hyde due to the school shooting allegations

digits and Trump is going on the show

/ourguy/, not /ourguy/, /ourguy/, not /ourguy/, /ourguy/, not /ourguy/
something like that

*leans in*

Admittedly I haven't watched many of his episodes. I was mainly talking about the Peterson ones. Which are the more recent ones.

Who here been listening since 2010?

>not being redpilled since 1991
kys

>Listened to 1st Peter Schiff visit
He was extremely liberal, combative on everything, "the big ebil corporations! We need the gubmint!"
>Listened to the recent one with the Schiffer
He's a lolbertarian now

He agrees with good stuff, and disagrees with bad stuff, given the social climate.

cucked croatian

he made Steven Crowder cry

I'm so fucking glad you saved that post, I couldn't find it in my folders

joes a dick head

try ry dawson he's real

Lowder with Scrotow

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT’S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST TO POP YOUR:
– ALPHA BRAIN – SHROOMTECH – KRILL & MCT OIL – PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk ←– HIT PLAY & YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE & YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A “WRECKING BALL” STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
”BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS”
”BRENDAN SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT’S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN”
– Joe Rogan, 2015
YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
– Brought to you by SquareSpace©

On balance he's better than most.

he leans left
i'm surprised at you Sup Forums

Super-checked.
I loved it when they got Chinese eyed on the air.

Rest assured that he had to suck Jewish cock for the blackmail camera to make it big in showbiz. He is also a pseudo-intellectual douche.

Not /ourguy/ at all and is in fact /gasworthy/

He's weak minded

Not exactly left but more like Losertardian+Stra-Trekkianism but you know he isn't some common guy to be in that "Left vs Right" dialectic shit, he is really on another intellectual-philosophical dimension, he is: JOE ROGAN

He's pretty smart for a common fool. he's pretty dumb for a smart guy.

When considering his positions, remember that all entertainers want work first, everything else is secondary.

He's extremely uninformed about almost everything he talks about.

So yes, he's /our guy/.

Rogan almost never disagrees with his guests on any point no matter how much they contradict what he may have said in another interview.

KROGAN COCK

This is perfect.

He's what happens when a caveman uses psychedelic drugs & smokes weed.

Does he have Jewish management? All goys in Hollywood do don't they?

Doesn't he have a Jewish wife?

Powerful shit right there. Now i am convinced that the next evolutionary stage is to have a weed based economy. This is the next level. That and open borders so all the gorillas of Africa can come live with us and smoke weed.

Again, rest assured that he sucked Jewish cock for the blackmail camera to make it big. Im not joking, this is how things roll in entertainment land.

I read this in his voice and laughed.

Yes.
He's married to the daughter of the dead kike comedian Robert Schimmel.

So...sucked Jewish cock for the showbiz blackmail camera, married Jewish whore has Jewish kids.

Totally /ourguy/ you can trust his (((truths)))

conservative liberal, faggot desu

gate keeping kike

Reminder that dmt make us evolve to have brains.

It's almost like Joe will literally take anyone who's at least a little bit interesting on his show.

And Sargon

E celebs are cancer much like the threads that discuss them

use the cleaner pasta my friend

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard