News segment on Muslim women 'rejecting stereotypes'...one turns out to be insane Islamist

Channel 4 (brit channel) had a segment on Muslim women countering stereotypes, one they chose was Nadia Chan. Some of her tweets:

"'The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.' — Robert Mugage
Fr. [For real]"

"[The Independent Police Complaints Commission] is made up of ex cops (pigs), not a single police has ever been convicted. Pigs are pigs, time to get justice done ourselves"

"I don't understand how whites think they're superior looking like a pig, smelling like a pig, eating like a pig, living like a pig. Fcking parasites"

"Muslims (90% Pakistan is Muslim) clean themselves 5 times a day, unlike u dirty white cave parasites, Muslims gave y'all soap remember"

"Now, some honkies having hella anxiety, you pasty bland bitches have NO culture, no rich history, you ain't shit, ur ancestors were cave ppl"

"We need straight up militancy, they trying to kill us and they're getting brave. These honkies will kill more unless they are stopped."

Clip of the cringey as fuck news segment (she's so shit at boxing, and generally seems like a cunt), followed by her defending 'the Islamic Jihad' on Iranian TV:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9vSMt47bwc

> reminder that any whitey saying this about Muslims would be in jail for hate crimes

met.police.uk/advice-and-information/hate-crime/how-to-report-hate-crime/

Doubt she'll be arrested, but fuck it might as well report her to show the insane double standard

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/channel-4-faces-backlash-for-giving-voice-to-racist-islamist-50g57dpvn
dailycaller.com/2017/08/28/anti-white-islamist-gets-promoted-as-muslim-woman-fighting-stereotypes-on-uk-tv/
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/28/public-broadcaster-channel-4-presents-openly-racist-anti-israel-islamist-muslim-woman-fighting-stereotypes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping for potential

>Nadia Chan
>Chan
Our girl

P.O.W.I.
She seems like exactly the kind of dumb cunt universities are pumping out these days. Why is she writing in ebonics in her tweets?
Kinda want to fuck her desu.

Bump, expose this cunt and expose channel 4.

Nothing surprises me coming out of Bongistan anymore.

Every single that goes by, my hatred is reinforced and intensified.

I prefer muslims to be dumb and honest, like this one, than smart and sneaky.

She looks like a PS1 character

>>Nadia Chan
>>Chan
CHINKED

*Robert Mugabe

What's her twitter?

I just tried @naidahcahn (Named Nadia Chan), but it says the account was recently deleted.

Nige was meant to purge us of this kind of thing

yeah her account got deleted.

I like how they were trying to dispell stereotypes about muslim women and one of them hates Britain and wants to destroy it and supports violent jihad.

Yeah she deleted it when this came out; there are screenies floating around though

Wow almost like loads of Muslims hated the West; really poodles my noodle desu

She's a nog "islamist scholar".

Islam is rampant in the hood.

Lol this, why is she writing like a nigger? Is that common over there? Always assumed only the apes here do that.

Some anti-white types like her have picked it up for ranting against 'honkies' and 'mayo saxons' (lol); it's so fucking cringey

>a masters in law

is that a thing in bongland or something?

Lol, it's so out of place coming from the camel fuckers. Niggers here makes sense due to their low intelligence, having had to invent Ebonics in order to communicate.

Media coverage so far; really want the story to spread so this cunt gets exposed:

thetimes.co.uk/article/channel-4-faces-backlash-for-giving-voice-to-racist-islamist-50g57dpvn

dailycaller.com/2017/08/28/anti-white-islamist-gets-promoted-as-muslim-woman-fighting-stereotypes-on-uk-tv/

breitbart.com/london/2017/08/28/public-broadcaster-channel-4-presents-openly-racist-anti-israel-islamist-muslim-woman-fighting-stereotypes/

Did nobody save her tweets?!

Pol is really down inquality lately

Dumping screenies now

> mouthing off about Israel and the jews

she's fucked.

True story: hijabis are whores who'll do anything to fuck a white guy. Also do anal

Nadia Chan is parasitic filth.

the only thing she is owed is a bullet.

I wouldn't even hatefuck her unless I thought her family would honourkill her afterwards

This is a good thing though, let the nogs and mudslimes get militant and then it will militarize white males, especially because of how alienated they are becoming due to negative media.

>My name is Nadia Chan and I have a masters in law. I describe myself as an anti-colonialist Islamist.

>be against colonialism
>islam is all about dominating and conquering, all other cultures and religions seen as 'feeble' and must be eradicated and replaced with muh superior sharia law

really makes me hmm

She's already fled twitter after a torrent of abuse. Should have saved it tbqh

Wow yeah, you know it's almost, almost, almost as if there was a double standard where imperialism/colonialism is only bad if hwhite people do it, which is almost almost almost as if bitching about colonialism/imperialism was just a way of bashing whitey for gibs

What a bunch of reverse racist's.