strawpoll.me/13833291
strawpoll.me/13833291

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hnfnZEGjwA
youtube.com/watch?v=zAKksqKR3pI
archive.is/uFtVo
archive.is/1sbz7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats an Acura 3.2. CL if 2 door TL if 4 door.

Webm when?

where's the first view? when the fuck was this?

Holy shit get it to mainstream this was a real assassination attempt however pathetically inept

Yesterday on his way to Springfield, Missouri tax plan rally

What happens next?

>real assassination attempt

But how the fuck could the car even see when they were coming with all the grass??

Then what the hell was that small car planning on doing once it came into contact with what would be almost a complete limo built like a tank? If it could even get close enough

explain this and why it's not being covered
did the assasin get his ass beat?

the driver was a fattie with lesbian glasses

I just got online, whats this even about?

What? elaborate

youtube.com/watch?v=7hnfnZEGjwA

President ridding by car comes out the fucking woods hits a ditch then stops

Someone may have told them when to go. Phone or walkie talkie

Nothing to see here, these unfortunate people just got lost.

Yeah, no fuckin way, this second angle shows it was clearly a madman scenario they just come flying out from the fucking bushes

hmm. The first video I was on the fence. The video has a much better view.
THIS ISNT WHAT brake failure looks like

They failed to phone in the ditch?

I've never seen a random car come out of the woods in my life.
The odds of it randomly happening just as the President is going by seems pretty amazing to be a coincidence.

*this video

I actually think these people thought they were going to be able to do a starsky and hutch 70s cop style car stunt move where they come careening down that little bank and would somehow shoot them up out onto the highway

>S&H
>not the general
youtube.com/watch?v=zAKksqKR3pI
Comon, step it up.

webm

lel got me there user
Yeah same idea. clearly dumb fucks but this second angle showing the grade as it moves toward the highway really makes me think thats what they hoped to do (in other words, make it look cool)

i'm not an expert on brake failure, but why were they able to stop after pulling onto the road?

This happens all the time. Who else is sleepy?

They just had nowhere near enough velocity for what they were trying to do lel

It seems less like an attempt and more like a test run. A proof of concept if you will

lol

does trump's beast go by in this? is it the gold looking one behind the black suv's?

This def looks like an attempt

I wonder what the car was wired with.
The fat dykes have been alligning themselves wiff the musliums

or at the very very last one or two frames?
if so the timing is far too close for coincidence

I think weather this was really a failed attempt on Trumps life or just bad brakes we should all come together here and be able to agree on one thing

woman drivers fucking kek

The driver accelerated after hitting the ditch. Their excuse of "the breaks going out" is a fucking lie, and they will get prison time

lol what the fuck is this shit? what a fucking retard.

Who was videotaping that? Why would someone be filming that?

It's either :06 or :07. They run both so there is a decoy vehicle.

probably because the president of the united states was driving by. just a guess.

nigga, the limos pass by right when the Acura comes into frame around 5 seconds. He's in one of those.

I thought they usually rolled with three beasts, but they might have gone with two that day.

I don't know whether the weather will improve.

What a stupid poll. Everyone knows it was a warning by the deep state.

>6 ton beast
>anti everything you can imagine
>back up blood, bullets, and oxygen
>bomb proof, hack proof, bullet proof
vs
>under a ton 2wd cuckmobile
>barely gets over a dirt mound
>gets stuck in a ditch

I don't think "attempt" is even a possibility here.

Trump wasn't in the beast. He was in one of the smaller suvs. That white car was rigged with explosives.
It was stopped because they shut the car down remotely just like wikileaks talked about.

There was a spotter somewhere that used a phone or walkie talkie to tell them when to hit the gas.

shows all the signs of their handiwork

It was a angry sheboon that crashed through one of the security gates in DC a few years ago. Then tried to kill a Secret Service member. Then tried to kill a cop.

archive.is/uFtVo

Of course the libshit media reported it as a gud girl who dindu nuffin wrang. archive.is/1sbz7

Idk if her story is true or what her intent was. The funny part is she comes down the hill perfectly aligned with the president which makes a very unlikely scenario even more unlikely

Two SUV's have flags; one makes a lane change to the right when this happens. My guess is that's POTUS.

Which means this could very well be a dry run to see how the motorcade reacts.

Holy fucking shit theyre starting, gonna be fun hanging these lefties screaming from their own dripping guts like animals in the coming civil conflict

So why are the cops saying it was just an accident and closed the case? You're so wrong I feel sorry for you.

Really cranks my cahsews

Could the beast actually handle getting snackbar'd like that?

probably

If they were trying to assassinate the president do you think the fucking cops are going to admit it and panic the public?
Use your brain dumbass

Where is the other road in relation to this?
Kind of supports the failed brake theory - she is way too slow/late to possibly hit the president

allahu akbar

can i get a quick rundown

Wasn't a sudden ambush auto crash how "they" killed Patton?

Because the Secret Service took over the investigation, obviously.

Absolutely.

Presidential motorcade going through Springfield MO when out of nowhere a white Hyundai sedan suddenly appears!

It is super ineffective!

Apparently all of the police, the secret service, and Trump himself are all part of the conspiracy! Just like when they found that dead ex-FBI agent with a gun in Trump Tower. Nobody, including Trump himself, said a word about it, because Trump is a deep deep deep deep cover quadruple agent that hired his own assassin then worked to cover it up.

>wake up sheeple!

The Beast can roll over an anti-tank mine and you'd just scratch the paint.

from another thread

Because when you panic, you do stupid shit?

It can. But trump wasn't in it. The secret service had him in one of the suvs instead. If the car had plowed into that it would have been a disaster

holy shit just before the presidential cars

I wonder what went through their head

the Russians are after Trump, they helped him getting elected then he betrayed them
no one can stop the Russians

Shut the fuck up, faggot

they did it with jfk, so i wouldnt doubt it. the babushka lady and lee harvey oswald were working in tandem, they were both kgb agents from what ive heard, the rest is unknown

Yes. The amount of explosives needed to create an explosion big enough to penetrate the armour and kill Trump wouldn't fit the that car.

>go down blocked off road
>exceed 20mph speed limit
>match position of motorcade perfectly
>jump the hillside
>forget you're in a pos 2wd car
>forget about the drain ditch
>completely and utterly fail
>play it off as an accident
>"tee hee, us silly girls huh!"
She'll fade into darkness. If you don't hear her imprisonment charges, or see her get extremely fined, she's owned.

I spoke not type it
blame google voice type for not getting context

>archive.is/uFtVo
Obama removing a mistress
they were chasing her long before she rammed the gate

its pretty hard to tell what was going through this person's mind
have they been heard from yet? like on the news or something?

This. If you want to knock that beast off the road, you will need a Hummer, or a Semi truck to knock it off the road. Those assassins should've though ahead before pulling this dumbass stunt.

Slamming into one with a tiny Acura Integra is a death wish.

>rus did in JFK
>not CIA and Mafia

No they don't as I am not the one who they think I am.

If they really going to start civil war, might as well prepare early and get everything set ASAP when it happens. If it happens, see ya on the battlefield brotha. We'll kick lefty ass so hard, we'll put them out of existance.

Good luck, I'm using 17 proxies.

The stupid fuck thought he could be like the raptor from Jurassic Park, but failed miserably.

If we're supporters of Trump why would anyone give a shit until after he's gone? At this rate a civil war will break out before it would ever matter.

If the driver was in a FWD or AWD/4WD car, that wouldn't get stuck.

Seriously RWD is so fucking shit that you will get stuck in one of those.

nigger that's a ford taurus.

LOL. riiiiiiight.

It's like that fuck that totally trained his ass off by going to a gun range and shooting a whole fifteen(!) rounds before trying to disarm a cop at a Trump rally.

Wow what a failure

But why would they do that though?
Did they expect someone would try to go after the beast and wanted to see what they'd come up with?

Acuras are FWD, son.
newfag.

>assassination attempt
>perfectly hidden
>shows up like a tard
>not shooting an rpg
>not melting the road with thermite so you can show up like a tard and allahu akbar properly

I thought you had guns everywhere burgers

Pictured is footage of the suspect moments before the crash.

Authorities are asking the general public for any and all information pertaining to his identity.

He didn't even get close, couldn't this just be an accident, because that would be a pathetic assassination attempt.

No, it's a Ford Taurus. We only use American made cars for assassination attempts

Dumping 1

le how le does le he get le always away with it le again xdddd amirite fellow centipedes

FUCK !
Evidence getting to the surface !
NICEU !

Dumping 2

It was a liberal driving so there's no way they'd use a gun. It's because guns kill.