BAN ISRAELI DUAL CITIZENSHIP IN GOVERNMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OZastzZprEQ
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html
archive.is/4DiVH
youtu.be/qJzmAK0hj9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't Australia experiencing a scandal about this right now?

Why limit it to just Isreali? Anybody with any dual citizenship should be barred from holding any major federal position.

Are they? I'm not sure.

Literally nobody else in Congress has any other citizenship.

These fuckers should not even be allowed to vote.

This. WTF kind of country lets citizens of another country rule them.

Almost everyone in Israel has another nationality. We came from all over the world.

It makes my life easier when I enter muslim countries

How scared are you about the future kike? The goyim are waking up, that's a sign the time has come for the messiah.

You know who that messiah is? Donald J. Trump. and he's going to bring Palestinian sovereignity.

Muh black cube.
Muh 666
muh Israel.

kys.

Typical goy: ignorant and doesn't see the bigger picture.

Good with that.....you would have to have hangings in Dupont Circle for that to end.

You know how nervous Bibi and Mossad are right now? Their whole operation is crumbling before their eyes.

Not just Israeli, but dual citizens of any country. This is the most important thread on Sup Forums. Could you imagine the outrage if these were dual US-Chinese citizens dictating what our government does? This used to be illegal until zionist lobbies changed the law to fit their agenda. BUMP

It's completely against everything we stand for. This is unacceptable.

>we
>meme flag
Fuck off m8

yeah we are lad

Multiple traitors in our government right now that outright ignored our constitution or claiming "they weren't aware that they were dual citizens".

You have to do everything in your power to relinquish your dual citizenship before you even decide to run as a member of Parliament here.

So yeah they're resigning left and right and the High Court will be soon be kicking ministers and senators out. Our Deputy Prime Minister as a dual-citizen of New Zealand is even caught up in it and if he is removed, his electorate of New England will have to go to a bi-election and it could cause the Government to trigger another Federal election all together. Otherwise they'll just have to operate as a minority government where they'll be cockblocked by minor parties to pass any piece of legislation. Minor governments usually favour the Labor Party and not the current Coalition in power.

it's disgusting that the US does not have these protections, you have dozens of Israeli Jews in power, no wonder that the US is subservient to Israel in their foreign policy. You need to get these traitors to completely revoke their citizenship now or outright rid them from the Senate and House of Reps.

Wtf, why isn't this a law?

you're all rootless cosmopolitans, good job.

Stop trying to make the world as deracinated as you cunt, fuck off.

>only one R on that whole list

It's in the average Israeli's best interest to help make this illegal in the US as well. Such blatant subterfuge is really bad for their image, not just from US voices but voices worldwide. Make dual citizenship in government illegal in the US and they can go back to sneaking around out of the spotlight. Ending this would help their propaganda efforts greatly - it is currently too easy to point them out to the average citizen thanks to this being allowed.

>dual citizenship
what a meme

Holy shit they're all D's. What the fuck is this shit?

The Israel lobby is the biggest lobby in the United States, this would be a dent in the total impact the kikes have over us.

Prove it

Listen kike. you sound angry? Don't be mad the goyim know. It's your fault you're going to be hated. Because you don't know how to stop lying. You don't know how to be a normal person. You always have to subvert, you always have to jew. And your demise is going to come from it. I'm gonna enjoy watching Israel fall. I truly will.

>nationalism and wanting your elected leaders to represent you and not a gentile-hating cult ethnostate on the other side of the planet
>jew shill
Pick one.
Is English not your first language?

I think this kikebot broke. He's not making sense.

We have a big problem.
youtu.be/OZastzZprEQ

Real shit. I say exterminate them all.

Whitehouse petition would draw some serious attention. I think the time is ripe for this.

And Lefties would support this too.

Should ban dual citizenship outright.

Yeah desu there should be no debate about this.

>saying that elected leaders shouldn't have dual loyalties makes me a Jewish shill
Hahaha you are really bad at whatever subversive game you're playing. Call me a kikebot but you hide behind a meme flag lmao

Not really since they are almost all democrats.

Bro you haven't said anything at all in this entire thread. The first post you made said meme flag.
You haven't been coherent and you seem unhinged...

Are you mad because the Goyim know?

The left doesn't support Israel. Why do you think they're trying to quietly pass a bill that bans boycotting Israel.

any nation that would allow this is not a sovereign nation

Quite the opposite.

Jews in general should be banned from government because they (or a huge majority of them) cannot be 100% loyal to their host country. They're always loyal to: 1) themselves (aka self-serving Jew), 2) fellow Jews (tribalism) 3) Israel (because "muh Chosen"). A straight-up purge of Jews from all governments is necessary to ensure the continuation of a truly free humanity. For as long as the Jew can pull strings, there is no such thing as true freedom from them and their machinations.

Because you're all a bunch of fucking parasites. Leech, scam, pillage and rape the other countries for the success of collective selves in Israel.

You should either be Israeli, or whatever country you come from, not both. You can not have two allegiances, it's impossible. You have to have a leaning and a stronger allegiance towards one, and we all know that one is Israel. Stay there and do your think faggot, but stop coming to other peoples lands and then getting mad at them when you start trying to change their country to suit your fucking faggot needs you nasty piece of shit.

There are angles that can be tailored to appeal to every one of them.
>anti-war
>pro-palestinian
>no russian dual-citizens in gov
>Trump staff and family
>israeli lobbies funding right wing movements in Europe
>successful big beautiful wall
>piss off the christians
>the 1%

I bet most of the left doesn't care about any of that, they're easy to manipulate and are currently for the most part recieving paychecks from the same kind of people who would support this bill, to hunt down elusive "Nazis".

Guys this is actually a great idea. We need to start this new campaign and convert some people on an issue that can 100% earn bi-partisan support amongst the citizens.

Most Trump supporters aren't even republicans.

Are you joking? Hollywood 100% boycotts israel already you fucking kike.

Bernie Sanders doesn't have dual citizenship

Hollywood is run by Jews, do your fucking research.

Every Jew automatically does you fucking faggot.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/israel-boycott-crime-bill-settlements-senators-support-law-a7852101.html

THIS IS BULLSHIT

should take note of their little Yeshiva schools they send all of their kikelings to in their Jewish communities around the world. All of them teach a strong commitment and dedication to eretz yisroel. They have Israeli flags everywhere, and no national flag from where they are. They hold IDF memorials, not memorials for soldiers where they currently are.. They all get slotted to prestigious colleges as well where there is a strong kike alumni (Harvard, Penn, Yale, Oxford, etc).

How about
>We can't afford to gib free healthcare/college but we can give Israel $6 gorillian every year?

And here's the archive archive.is/4DiVH

Hollywood is majority Jewish nepotism.

We will not see it banned but we must do everything we can to talk this up, describe disadvantages (like Israel welcoming fleeing criminals, because it has to shelter all Jews who claim to be persecuted), a name as many names as possible. The practical outcome is a normal, automatic practice of every single dual citizenship holder being as reflexively identified as the little (R) or (D) next to their name.

It was, but now they are falling apart and selling it to Chinese and Gulf Arabs. You know what would really fuck Hollywood (besides talking up the rampant pedophilia) is demanding a big-ticket blockbuster criticizing China. No matter the guaranteed sales, it will not so much as get cast.

Why are you entering Muslim countries? Why should your life be easier?

You don't need papers/documents to prove your allegiance. It's from your actions. It's often beneficial for them to hide their allegiance by not having any proof of their allegiance, much like how some Jews back then hid their Jewness by changing their names until the time they can reveal themselves and not be afraid of the goys (post WWII). They can continue to undermine their host countries/societies while remaining in plain sight. And when things get hairy, the "Schwartzes" becomes "Blacks" and the Jews become British.

We're having a huge shitshow over this right now. Two senators have been forced to resign, and there's another 6 or so going through the High Court to determine their eligibility. It's prohibited for dual nationals to be elected to our Federal Parliament. Some of the people in question "inherited" dual citizenship even though they were born in Australia, because one or both of their parents were born in a country that automatically grants citizenship to children of their nationals.

We should ban dual citizenship altogether. People can still live here as permanent residents if they don't want to give up their birth citizenship, but they can't vote. If you want to live in a country and become a citizen, you need to draw a line in the sand.

I can't believe the US allows dual citizens to be elected to the Congress or the Senate.

All practicing Jews are eligible for Israeli citizenship

This is just dogwhistling for NO JEWS IN GOVERNMENT

Nah I got Usa and Poland and you can go fuck yourself.

I would do my best to help this country but of the browns take over Im out, I wont be living in real life walking dead

makes sense, most Jews I know are moving into real estate, mainly in Japan for who knows what reason.

they're tearing up the world, but it's hard not to appreciate their ability to stay cohesive unlike us "foolish gentiles", at least they always have each others backs against everyone else and put their tribe first. us non jews need to reestablish our cohesiveness and unity and come together as tribes and nations again. Real nations, not these pussy ass worrying about other nations nations, I mean real nations that only care about their nation.

Is this true? I knew about the Israeli dual-citizenships, but I assumed some others would have it.

probably to try and scam some shekels, and because most muslim countries dont allow people who have been to Israel, let alone Israelite's, to enter their nations. They know the destruction the Jews bring, so they simply don't let them in.

You know Jews are bad when Muslims, radical middle-eastern Muslims, have a Jew ban.

I couldn't serve the country in any meaningful capacity due to dual-citizenship preventing time from acquiring the relevant security clearance, but these kikes are able to hold congressional office, and shape the nation through lawmaking.

>thankyoumaster.jpg

If you look into the Agriprocessors scandal, documented in some investigative journalism and the TV show American Greed, you follow Sholomon Rubashkin and his gang of about fifty Haredi Jews as they systematically destroy a small Iowa town. As the government was putting Rubashkin on trial they asked that he be denied bail as a flight risk. The court asked why and the prosecutor explained that Rubashkin was the only gang member left out of the original fifty -- everyone else had successfully boarded an El Al flight, made Aaliyah to Haaretz, claimed "persecution," and received or activated already existing Israeli citizenship, with its protection against extradition.

we need a constitutional amendment banning Jews from entering the US, owning property, or owning media corporations broadcasting in the US.

No, fuck you. You are to have allegiance to one, and only one, country. Loyalty to two or more is a conflict of interest.

We won't get that and campaigning for it means putting on the Haman mask and doing what the Jew wants us to do.
But you know what we can do? We can enforce the law. We can demand the same standard. We can insist that justice be done even if the defendant is a holy exalted racially superior Chosen community-pillar whose relatives have numbers on their arms.
This is the point and the best part of Jude Suss. They ask the father, whose daughter was raped and driven to suicide by the Jew, "You tell us, what should we do to him?" Implying, they'll torture him if this guy asks, they'll light him on fire. And the father inhales, and with heavy patience, says, "I want our laws to be carried out as they are written." No torture, no spectacle, a trial then execution by hanging, which was at the time the humane, painless, modern option.

I'd support this.

Did that idiot just say he would flee an embattled country for Poland? Does he not know anything about Poles or does he just like the idea of unscheduled footracing?

>A decent post from a leaf
So many D's... I wonder why they're pushing so hard for a global commune of idiot masses to rule over

They have to make sure that you're loyal enough to serve them, they merely have to convince enough people to vote for them to have you serve them.

IVE BEEN BUSY. BUT I RETURN WITH A RED PILL PICTURE

>but of the browns take over Im out,
thats why dual citizenship is a fucking load of shit

No, it's cool.

I have 3 passports from 3 different countries and it gives me so much freedom.

I once tried to enter Russia with a European passport and they said I needed a visa. So I took out my Israeli passport and they let me pass through no problem..

Your impotent tears of butthurt could feed me for years!

Tears? Your country literally hires people to sit on this site and every other social media site just to say Nah jews arent bad. Thats how shitty your country and people are you have constantly shilling and lobbying everywhere because if you were a decent nation you wouldn't need any of that.

>I have privileges you don't and gives me so much freedom
Well, yes, on that we agree.

Easy there! Any more salt and even rescue parties won't find you!

I would sign this with my real name all the fucks I give. Republicans are not on the list probably because they haven't been looked into. What are neocons?

Look at the pic I just posted above theres a ton of Republicans supoprting the anti israel boycott act.

>Jack Lew
>J. Lew
>Jew
Coincidence?

You don't have to be jewish to be a Zionist.

This needs to happen

very nice. saved

it's a good start. Any petition that specifies a particular race/creed/nationality will be shot down. It needs to be universally inclusive of all dual citizens holding public office.

Ban all dual citizenship, desu.

This. Better yet, ban jews from the United States.

Ban Israeli lobbying.

Your time is coming, you coin-clipping parasite.

Feds tried once and the lobby shapeshifted. see the video in and maybe this one youtu.be/qJzmAK0hj9g

When the time comes, I'll use my crypto Jew powers and foreign passports to blend among the goyim and plot world domination again.

wow, the Jews are already cashing in on their cosmopolitan banking zionist scheme. you fucking parasites.

you really don't see a problem with taking advantage of the entire world to put your tribe ahead? The rest of the world simply wants to be left alone, but you Jews can't just be left alone, you have to go exploit others because you are too weak willed and minded to actually create anything of any actual substance. go ahead and keep gloating about your parasitic ways kike, itll get back to you. maybe not in your lifetime but by god there is definitely bound to be another shoah in the near future.. history does have a certain habit with you fellas...

To clarify: AIPAC became a domestic lobby about a foreign issue. Sneaky word play.

they've been shoahed over a hundred times since Christ iirc... theyre as amorphous blob, as soon as you think you have your hand around them they morph through the cracks and reappear as the same figure. Hitler even wrote about this.

Only treatment for cancer is chemo shlomo.

And just like every other time for over 2000 years. It will never work. Jews are cursed for killing Jesus.

What scheming?

I got 2 of my passports from 2 sets of grandparents who used to live in different countries. The third passport is Israeli.

Stop being salty, goy.

You're about to get a new passport soon too! Palestine.

Well you gotta trade in ur Illegitimate nation Kike passport first.