They're going after Tay

The media are going after Taylor Swift now, lmao. Looks like she's going to be the next PewDiePie. She's white, rich, successful, attractive, apparently not feminist enough, and she chose to stay silent during the presidential campaign. She's everything the left hates.

Check this shit out:
www vogue.com/article/taylor-swift-sexism-look-what-you-made-me-do
archive.fo/3Vw49

This article is basically a green light to other leftists that it's okay to hate her now. Because she refuses to get political and take the side of the good:

>The country is devolving into a fiery hellscape and Swift is responding with . . . a flurry of snake emojis?

Of course we are quickly told how much she earns:

>She wasn’t just the highest paid woman in music last year, but the highest paid person in music on planet Earth [...] blah blah blah

We are also told what to think about it:

>All of this, obviously, amounts to privilege and power. And when she chooses not to use it, her silence sounds all the more deafening. (Consider that the only other two artists in Swift’s economic stratosphere last year—Madonna and Rihanna—both made their political preferences known.)

Fucking hell

If Tay isn't redpilled already, she should be pretty soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1WVoi
aryangoddess.org/video-another-fan-video-to-lwymmd/
usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/08/28/taylor-swifts-look-what-you-made-me-do-video-isnt-smart-its-just-petty/607805001/
bitchute.com/video/Y7TKN1GbYHiP/
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/08/31/trump_and_taylor_swift_s_look_what_you_made_me_do.html
unvis.it/slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/08/31/trump_and_taylor_swift_s_look_what_you_made_me_do.html
vimeo.com/231952217
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This one's pretty good too, lol

archive.fo/1WVoi

Those hairy arms.

WHORE

Heil Taylor!

Imagine how hairy her balls are too.

Oh fugg seeing her with that crop is my fetish

her music sucks. shes a shill to (((them))) and shes a globalist shill.

I also hear her boyfriend is not diverse enough

Women have hair on their arms. Does look a bit longer than usual. But that's pretty minor

That bra she's wearing is working fucking wonders.

AAHAHAHAHAH

Liberals are really retarded. Only because Sup Forums jokes with her they are attacking her.
That's hilarious.

she'll be eatan alive by the communists and deservedly so.

she shoiuld have spoken out against them but she choose to take their side. She deserves it.

aryangoddess.org/video-another-fan-video-to-lwymmd/

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/08/28/taylor-swifts-look-what-you-made-me-do-video-isnt-smart-its-just-petty/607805001/

((they)) do not approve of her latest song

I miss pure and innocent Taylor

If taylor ever decides to cash out she can redpill millions of white girls and women.

The holy trinity of perfect pro white propaganda

Pewdiepie
Justin bieber
Taylor swift

she would make a hot Nazi for sure

Must be cold as fuck on stage for her hair to be standing up like that.

hnnnnnnnnng

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

It's obviously a scathing critic of the jewish consumerist culture and its deconstruction of the traditional woman. Tay is always redpilled.

wat the fuck that's really good

Stfu with your victim-hood shit. You're playing to the media's strings. What happened to this board

Can someone colour-correct this pink to red and put some swastikas on it?

I prefer the red dress with the snakes desu

bros she totally knoes us from the /b days!! she named her cat after a get!!! shes so Sup Forums she is /ourgirl/

based tay tay I ordered her digital and physical album!

Taylor Swift + Pewdiepie would be the ultimate power couple.

Tay isn't a complete puppet like everyone else in the music industry. Only total conformity is acceptable.

Oops. Never mind.

nice hairy arms

too Star Warzie not Nazi enough

Yes all the ones in front of her are her children, in a style not seen of politics since the Reich.
Your jewish faiytales are dying user, let them.

>She wasn’t just the highest paid woman in music last year, but the highest paid person in music on planet Earth
and she still only earned 78% of a man singer? where is the justice?

Me too.

>she says something
privileged and power!
>she doesn't say something
privileged and power!

Can't believe this is getting replies

which is which

Newfag

Helicopter yourself senpai

>She wasn't just the highest paid woman in music last year, but the highest paid person in music on planet Earth...

Are they mad that she's poking holes in their wage gap theory?

i heard she fucked 2 Kennedys in a day.
who cares about her, it is trash for teens

are you a teen?

>REEE LOOK HOW MUCH THIS WHITE BITCH EARNS, SHE'S THE HIGHEST PAID PERSON IN MUSIC ON THE GLOBE
So about that wage gap then..
>n-no women still earn 70% for the SAME WORK so fire more white male ceos please

>U
>QUAD
Is she saying 4U?

tay needs to do a song with poppy.

this will save her career for 5 more yrs and create the spin you are looking for.

we must assimilate taylortot into our memes regardless of her political stance. the media wants to keep assigning us leaders, let's just appoint her

taylor swift is a tranny you faggots

Why are we to assume she is not just one more monarch controlled CIA plant and part of a much larger right wing psyop. At the end of the latest video she is talking with her different alters. They are throwing that shit in our face and laughing.

exactly, it's a man baby yeah

Yeah that was pretty good
I can see why (((they))) want to censor

bitchute.com/video/Y7TKN1GbYHiP/

>eatan
>shoiuld
rage post much?

and of course, all of media gets their same marching orders on the same day

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/08/31/trump_and_taylor_swift_s_look_what_you_made_me_do.html

Please archive
unvis.it/slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2017/08/31/trump_and_taylor_swift_s_look_what_you_made_me_do.html

>The PewDiePie effect

>Oh Vey! Look What Jew Made Me Do!

vimeo.com/231952217

We lost her to the BBC when Kanye stood up and dominated her during her acceptance award and not a single white man stood up to make Kanye stand down.

Because her father has kept a very close hand on his daughters shoulder throughout her career.

Fucking kikes.

Seriously, why do people like this cunt?

Anime is degenerate.

A) She tries hard not to look racist.

B) She is classic retarded libshit

Either way we use her for our purpose. The fire rises!

Reminder that she uses Sup Forums. I don't have the proof image but it exists.

>m-muh female collective!

glad to see tay is giving the middle finger to those feminist fucks

She can't become lefty because her fans are Nazis and she know that. And there is already Katy Perry who sold her soul to Jew. Jew doesn't need another soul, He just destroy her if she kneel.

I like how leftists say money isn't everything, but apparently rich people are not allowed to have any problems because they're rich and that solves everything

I see a lot of articles giving her shit for "playing the victim", literally all of them are like "reeeeee, you're rich and privileged so shut the fuck up!!"

Above a certain financial threshold they don't see you as human anymore

the old Taylor is DEAD, haven't you heard her new song? :D

shut your maple hole, leaffag.

i hate pop music, but i love taylor swift. this just makes me love her even more. what i would give to have a tay waifu

The new Taylor is free to attack, Have you not seen the video?

Yes the new song filled with occult symbolism. From the birdcage, to the diamonds, to the bathtub. When they would initiate someone into the mystery religion in Giza they would put them in a the great pyramid where they would "die" and be "reborn". That was her in the bathtub with the diamonds. The diamonds are a reference to MKUltra and the birdcage is used by elite families are part of the process of breaking their child's psyche.

At the end she is talking with her alters her mind completely fractured. She is gone, taken by the Illuminati, and this video is them telling you that.

Nazi Taylor can be woke

She never took any side. She's been keeping her political views to herself. That's why the liberals are so mad. She refuses to pick a (Their) side that they can use to their advantage.

>A slut is /ourgirl/
How pol has fallen

Those in power feel they are absolved if they inform the public of their actions. This information is often hidden in fiction as they feel it satisfies their perverse ideas of notification. Watch the video again, with a real keen eye, and ignore the nazi aesthetic and look at the underlying symbolism and words.

She is gone, mind fucked by the CIA/MOSSAD

Hopefully her video finally kills the zombie trend off once and for all, I for one was sick of them 10 years ago.

That doesn't strike me as something you would do if you were confident about your political views. They're insecure and desperate as fuck, they must know the earth is crumbling under their feet

Media is attacking her.

That must mean she's /ourgirl/

>That doesn't strike me as something you would do
(I mean the desperate behavior from the left)

>(I mean the desperate behavior from the left)
That's the left in a nutshell. Censorship, threats of getting you fired, threats of slandering you in the media. The Left's ideas do not stand up in public discourse. That's why even moderate conservatives end up getting banned on Reddit. They know the truth is a threat. That's why they've always relied on underhanded tactics, subversion and censorship.

TAY SSWAY IS /AREGAL/

NEVAR FORGET

NEVEHR FÜHRERGIVE

SEG HIEL /Po!

HAIL TAY

i dont like this slut buts its fucking shameful (((they))) are now going after actual professionals who just chose to mind their own business and not carry on the lefty indoctrination agenda
being neutral is not enough anymore

pic related, the most lefty tech news site is now turning against google. something must be going on

>ignore the nazi aesthetic and look at the underlying symbolism and words
all thats left is revenge and eugenics user

this is only going to backfire.

people like taylor because she is objectively beautiful, if you point to her and say hey everyone hate her be on my side they're going to react against whatever side you're on.

>Wanting a singer to talk shit to to their fans and lose sales on their music
Do people purposefully act this retarded

stupid autists, watch her body language. she is dominating every nigger. these are marketing shots. actually very impressed by her aura

You shut up, Sir.
I love zombie movies more than any other horror and it's rough. Most of them are absolute garbage but the good ones are epic, which means that for there to be good zombie films the world must produce many, many zombie films.

Train to Busan and The Horde were excellent films, I think even if you are not a zombie fan they make for good, unsettling horror.

Oh no! She took a picture with someone! As celebrities and E-personalities often do! Oh no!

I want these media vermin to GET OFF MY BOARD

it wont. both vogue and vice and a couple other smaller "news" sites doing this. others will likely follow. they want to put her on a mock trial for not spreading anti-trump propaganda last year

Leave her alone you cunts

She posts on Sup Forums and has probably moved to Sup Forums as that's the new Sup Forums.

That's all I need to know that she's /ourgirl/
Taking photos with people doesn't mean anything for celebrities and e-celebs.