Sup Forums How can (((they))) claim african children are starving when they are all clearly fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at this shit. Clearly not hungry. Will they stop at nothing for shekels?

I saw a picture of Nigerstan, they have chocolate rivers bunch of greedy (((thieves)))

Bloated stomaches happen when the cells inside the body fall apart due the lack of nutrition and produce gasses

Yes goyim, beleive in what we tell you and don't even try to think for yourselves. Give us shekel we will save the kids

/Thread

OPs American education is showing

Jewish lies I call that!

This is called kwashiorkor, this happens when a child receives enough calories to survive, but not enough proteins for normal muscle development.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor

Maybe just a joke like (((iceberg))) but probably a low effort "notsees r stoopid" shill thread .

There are 400 million diddndus in Nigeria alone. Why are we feeding these people again?

Fuck was gonna type that :(

That's just a pregnant African infant.

your shitpost got me by surprise

what you are talking about is decomposition
the swollen belly is filled with water, they have kwashioko (protein deficiency) which causes blood proteins that regulate blood pressure and permeability to break down, causing water to accumulate in the tissue, resulting in edema

oh is that why i'm fat?
>Because i'm an amerifat too

because otherwise the will be not enough rapefugees to send to the goys in europe.

They are clearly not starving in these pics. What are Africans really using the money for? Are they building an army to usurp whites as a world power?

Yes yes, you are not giving enough goyim. Look they clearly need protein. Give more to us

this post didn't bump the thread

Its called Kwashiorkor and is a symptom of actual starvation.
Funny enough it shows that the severely underweight skeles they show pictures of in the "holocaust" were actually Typhus victims rather than starvation as the symptoms are wrong.

Wrong. Those niggers well feed.

Have you seen them when they eat? Their throats ball up into huge clumps because they eat so fucking much at a time. Their bellies are huge as a result. Simple cause effect, no trickery needed

Goitre is actually generally a result of lack of Iodine in the diet, you're being retarded

Yes let's feed starving African children so they can grow up to breed and make more starving African children...

The population of Africa has quadrupled in the last sixty years. Time to stop breeding perhaps?