The average american girl on spring break

>the average american girl on spring break
how'd we get so degenerate?

They will age like milk

Muh dick....

J

Why don't you stop being such a fat fuck and go have fun on spring break? And yeah, especially Canadian chicks. That extra 2 years drinking age fucking destroys them. Seen 25 year old Ottawa slags that look damn near 40

So you're saying girls are best when they're just off the shelf? You Canadians disgust me.

ews

whores, but spring breaks always sounded like fun

Mmm, all those lickable toes

Literally nothing wrong with this. They are sirens, we are chase them. If you have a problem with that, you can stay a virgin and stay mad. Further, if you have a problem with that, you literally are going against nature and are worse than a tranny.

They come out of the udder, gets bottled, transported, processed before getting on the shelf. The Shelf status is basically becoming legal, then its just outwards from there.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK at these whores on spring break

same girl on the right above. look at her big fake breasts

bad parenting (fathers)
id never let my daughter "go off to spring break"
to do what, get drunk and have sex all week on my dime?

With her Asian boyfriend

MTV coverage.

>With her Asian boyfriend
Why dont white girls date white guys anymore?

>>With her Asian boyfriend

she looks sweet tbf
you mad she refused your white cock for small virgin penis?

who cares if girls date asian guys. asian guys are losing the majority of their asian women to white guys we can throw them a bone

also shes barely white as it is, with those brown eyes and dark hair

>implying white girl /asian man is a common couple

I'm 34 y-o and have probably seen less than 10 of those in my entire life

better'n fried chicken

Amwf is even hotter than blacked

because they ruined us all with their self centered horseshit

I went to spring break at Daytona last year and the restaurateurs down their said they loved the college kids today as they are kinder and have better manners than they did 10 years ago. They also tip alot better. Yeah the women are still just as degenerate and slutty but the guys have improved 100 fold. Nowadays alot of the businesses other than the clubs prefer male clientele because of how much better behaved they are now.

Casual sex is degenerate. Period.

>asian guys are losing the majority of their asian women

1. More Asians guys with White women than the opposite. There are more Chinese men with Russian/Central asian women than ALL the White men with "Asian" women
2. "Asian" is italicized above because the VAST majority of white men are with SE Asians from 3rd world shitholes like the Phillipines/Thailand.
3. 99.99999999999999999999999% of Asians females are with Asian men.

AMWF is for loser white women and self hating asian men.