Fuck

>couple months ago mom asks if I had a passport
>tell her I do and never mentions it again
>tells me last night she's taking my sisters and I on a surprise cruise off of Cancun next Thursday for sisters birthday/graduation present
>try to explain to her there is a massive hurricane headed for Caribbean
>"it's okay, cruises are meant to withstand hurricanes"
>"well only be on it till Saturday, then we'll be at Cancun resort"
>"mom, we cannot be in a Mexican hotel when it makes landfall"
>"well be fine"
How fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNyKDI9pn0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

between the fake booze, hurricane, and the cartel, you are pretty boned

Say ur goodbyes n let them go

You'll be fine, have fun with your family

its to early to tell, but definitely will hit the Caribbeans. Does your dumb cunt mom have a death wish? Implore her to reschedule it, and if she doesn't... well I wouldn't go. Fuck dat niqqa

Could be fun. Once in a lifetime.

F

Its only gonna be a cat3 till then, apart from some winds youll be fine, just make sure you dont sail over an area with excessive levels of hydrogen or the buoyancy of the ship will be affected and you could sink, the carribean is notorious for this.

>Id
>ocean ok
>blue
wew what does this mean?

Whats the name of that website where I can see weather predictions, please?

youtube.com/watch?v=DNyKDI9pn0Q

Windytv

Tell her to fuck off with the vacation. I went with my family this past summer to see the Grand Canyon and my mom kept trying to get me to stand inches from the edge, past the railing, for pictures. I told her there's no way in hell I'm doing that. The bitching got annoying, but I'm not risking my fucking life for something as meaningless as a picture/vacation.

You'll be fine. I was there for Wilma when it hit as a cat 5. We were evacuated from our hotel and then the roof of the gym we went to started ripping off so we were evacuated again in their middle of the storm. Our hotel lost us for a few days but the locals kept us fed. We eventually got shipped to Merida where we caught a plane back 4-5 days later than expected. Personally if you keep a positive attitude it will be fun.

No it's not, I remember visiting it yesterday, and 100% sure that it's not the name of it.

I always knew they watered down their booze

>know whom you are

???

Your mom and sisters will definitely be boned.

quick, destroy your passport

>>tells me last night she's taking I on a surprise cruise off of Cancun next Thursday for sisters birthday/graduation present
Stopped reading there.

When will they grow some balls?

check your browser history

Dude....you're screwed.

Nice dildo collection, faggot.

We will miss you.

Is your mother a wealthy woman - sounds like your being taken innabunker.

The big spiky one is for you.

If you're awaiting trial I think you're barred from leaving the country
And if the girl you are accused of raping dies in a hurricane in Mexico before the trial it would probably be difficult to convict you with no victims or witnesses to testify
This could all work out very advantageously for you user

or being sold into slavery

Could be both....

It self-deletes.
Gib link plox.

Fake booze. They give out denatured or something?

Damn, Arya Stark looks like THAT?

earth.nullschool.net

I wouldn't set a foot on that ship even if you paid me.
If you're not 15 years old, tell your mom to piss off.
This is an unnecessary risk.
Actually I'd make plans to quickly get the hell out of the coast entirely.

Nicu. I like the one with the ball on it.

I went on a carnival cruise once. It was ok. I got seasick and spent most of the time in my cabin watching tv, but the buffet was good.

You need to say something, man. Women's brains aren't wired to understand the looming possibility of huge catastrophes. That's more of a guy thing.