Are they actually going to deport the DACA ""kids"" or is it basically some red taped bullshit where they'll stay in...

Are they actually going to deport the DACA ""kids"" or is it basically some red taped bullshit where they'll stay in the U.S. in some sort of limbo state?

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.hks.harvard.edu/fs/gborjas/publications/journal/Handbook1999.pdf
sites.hks.harvard.edu/fs/gborjas/publications/journal/JEL1994.pdf
press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/I/bo3636500.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give me a post to explain this.

Ending DACA would be an absolute nightmare. For one, we are dealing with a massive amount of people. Around one million, in fact. All people who have received DACA clearance have been labeled "low priority" by the USCIS, or in other words, they are individuals who have some sort of good reason to be in this country. You usually have to have a well paying job or in school to receive this sort of clearance. If DACA was canceled tomorrow, all these people would loose their clearances, and all institutions that were affiliated with them would be committing a crime. Imagine trying to prosecute the thousands...

The "nightmare" is letting the elites invade our country with their cheap labor and dependent voters who bring disease, crime, and incompatible cultures with them. They have to go back, and they will.

Oh right. Trump is going to get on the phone tomorrow with the president of Guatemala and say" "Hey, so I want to send back 100,000 Guatemalan citizens by plane tomorrow, so get your airfield ready, and he would probably say something like "Guatemalan citizens? They live in your country, they left here when they were infants, they don't have any family here, they CAN'T EVEN SPEAK SPANISH and you think you can just drop them off here? You are going to dump 100,000 homeless off at our airfield? No thank you."

If you got a DACA clearance, a USCIS agent had to read through your file to declare you in essence "American Enough" to remain here until a better alternative could be found.

What you are proposing instead of using our resources for stoping actual illegal immigration and drugs traveling across the border, you want to spend billions of dollars towards a comically impossible goal, which will cause riots. Riots bigger than we have ever seen in this land. Insurrection.

That is a high risk, no reward scenario.

>i-if you try and deport us we'll chimp out
What part of YOU HAVE TO GO BACK don't you understand?

>they are individuals who have some sort of good reason to be in this country. They have to go back

Good cuck, keep believing this BS

Waste of digits, he is clearly a taco-american.

Absolutely this. Immigration from the 3rd world is economic warfare against any working American, undercutting wages that already have been slashed by introduction of women to the workforce.

How are you going to deport 1,000,000 people logistically. How do you catch people that hide in the woods? Or in churches? Or in far off locations? How do you do this on budget? The money trump promised to spend on improving the lives of us provincials is going to be spent on something that is just flat out fucking stupid.

Trump promised to bring back industry to America by spending his cash on us. Instead, he is going to be spending all of it on something that will do nothing.

Bus, planes, boats, trains, walking. 1 million is easy. Funny that they can come in but they can't get expelled.

How much money will of that cost? Also, I would like you to cite some studies that make the claim ending DACA will support the economy.

Not more than keeping them, providing welfare, pay their prison and else for sure. These rats must leave ASAP

Easier than you think. The government already has your address. If you try to run, you will have to get an illegal job with illegal pay and conditions. Have fun with your new life either way Paquito

Obama actually helped us out on this one
Every single one of those mexishits probably has an obamaphone that will tell us exactly were they are as soon as mama calls to say a prayer to our lady of Guadalupe with them to keep them safe.
You're making this seem a lot harder than it actually is user

We'll send them to Canada.

Explain how the potentially trillions of dollars in government effort will be worth it. By that, I mean, cite an actually study from a journal which shows the detriment of Dreamers on our economy.

Actually decreasing illegal labor supply increases value of labor for Americans

pass

Rellycoolsauce.gom/lurkmoar

>muh economy
Elites can get fucked too. They hate the underclass and want them replaced with more dependent anti freedom third worlders

Define Americans in this context. If you meant white males, you would be wrong. They in fact are the ones who gain the most from illegal immigration. Read through these on this long weekend. I think you will understand what I mean then.

sites.hks.harvard.edu/fs/gborjas/publications/journal/Handbook1999.pdf

sites.hks.harvard.edu/fs/gborjas/publications/journal/JEL1994.pdf

press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/I/bo3636500.html

Militias could help. Maybe they can be part of the preparedness awareness. Save our country from a criminal invasion?

Whoa, are you saying that the poor do better in times of economic collapse? I want you to confirm that is what you are saying.

Haha! Yea! Back to the toilet you go!

Paco gotta go

until they start deporting I won't be supporting

Im sure there will be millions of volunteers
I would, because you gotta go back

In what sense do whites benefit? The corporate elite and other wealthy employers who want to pay below bottom dollar for labor? The taxes/social security even though illegal children go to school and the state must cover the costs of illegal medical care?

The poor are already getting fucked if you didn't understand that. Someone must do the labor, so if you decrease supply, wages must rise. This will come out of the pockets of those at the top, who will be forced to accept a lower cut.

>Are they actually going to deport the DACA ""kids""
PLEASE GOD

I would say its more red tape but the good kind. The kind that at least moves us in a direction where we can actually get account of people inside of our boarders. That is half the battle, it is entirely reckless to just have people walking around that do not have the same accountability and standards as natrually born citizens. Why people do not understand that simple concept I will never know. All I ask is at least make an orderly line at boarder crossings and wait in line. Until then we are full

CAST THEM OUT.

The whole country would be more healthy people would pay a little more for crops so people who aren't high volume row croppers could make it . Also we could hire more Americans for maybe all the other jobs except tomatoes melons and other picking heavy produce. This could be done by seasonal crews as it had always been done in the past. The mid level non picking farm hand jobs should be done by Americans. Millions could employ themselves if the crop prices werent kept so low by subsidies and immigrant slave wages. Just be willing to pay more for crops, and find a way to ease off the subsidies and price controls andd many many people could live happy non degenerate productive lives working off of the land.

That's all well and good but the whole problem would be solved if the dirtbags employing illegals started getting midnight v& and going away for a long time. No money and they go home on their own.

>trillions of dollars
Just take a ballpark estimate and say an average one way plane ticket is $500 dollars. Use 1,000,000 as a rough estimate of people going back. That is only $500 million one time cost of cleaning up the streets

For sure, we make it way to appealing for people to try and come here just to have them strain the system. It is like the NGOs trafficking people into Europe. Crack down at all levels of the problem.

>Arpaio's prisons have adequate education, healthcare, food, utilities, and housing
lol
Meanwhile, in reality, people have died from torture or lack of medical care, getting him multiple citations by Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch.

How much funding did he have exactly? Without knowing the numbers I think he must have done his job the best he could. An example of illegals breaking the system. Just because he did his job and round them up doesnt mean you just let criminals walk because there was not enough money to house them. Prison is not supposed to be fun, dont do the crime unless you can do the time.

>how much money will that cost?
You want me to crunch the numbers?

Because we're ready to pay for the wall. The iraqi war was about 1.1 trillion (latest estimate) and we paid that.

You really think sending some people over on boats is going to break the bank? It's laughable.

Mass expulsions have been done for all of human history, and there are many many examples of it being done successfully (e.g. charlemagne).

If there is going to be a problem it will not be a financial or an engineering problem.

Prisons aren't supposed to be funhouses, but I'm pretty sure we're unique among developed countries in getting cited by international human rights groups for what are obviously barbaric conditions.

The Shilling

>unironically believing kike propaganda
When we look like south africa, I want you to remember I told you how retarded you are

>le joos
XDDD!!!!

We could raise the budget by 80%, nearly doubling it, if we just got rid of all our blacks.

Even more if we got rid of all the latinos.

How much is the average cost of incarcerating a man? Is it more than the median american wage?

A lot of them were rooting for Trump. They got tired of the Democrats playing with them and jumped shipped to Republican side.

Trump is targetting the wrong people.

Put aside the whole you have to go back shtick for a second and seriously consider the big error Trump is doing by ending DACA.

Couldve used them to pay for the wall too.

Finally a rational thought on this topic

>instead of using our resources for stoping actual illegal immigration
DACA cases like you are illegal immigrants, you fucking idiot. You had five years to either begin naturalization or learn Spanish.
>comically impossible goal
You just said that USCIS has a dossier on literally everyone that used DACA. It's arguably the easiest roundup there is for ICE.
>deportations will cause riots and insurrection
You're overestimating it. Even in the laughably small chance the left does commit an insurrection, do you really think you have the military capital to succeed? Most of the guns in this country belong to the right: people loyal to the current administration. Many of them have combat training. And unlike the typical revolution scenario, the military isn't going to lose 70% of their enlisted personnel.

You don't want this insurrection you think you want. It only ends with paramilitaries hunting you down like a rabid animal.

Because the people there will willingly get on planes? You would still have to dedicate resources to getting them in. As well as the court fee's associated with prosecuting them.

my whore sister is seeing a dreamer wetback. i've overheard her worry and bitch about him possibly getting deported lmfao

MAGA

You may riot, but you better be an American citizen if you do, because if you're an illegal alien or on a visa, that'd be the quickest route to getting deported.

Most illegal aliens will self-deport, and rounding them up won't be necessary. We just have to make a few showy busts and deportations, and the rest will take care of itself.

No reward? How about less nacho niggers?

Hes gonna knock her up and marry her

LMFAO

Do you know for certain he is here illegally?
If so, I would suggest you call ICE.

If Trump deports them then the millennials who are looking for jobs can fill the vacuum.

I think we are unique in that we let those human rights bleeding hearts tell us how to treat criminals. How much did Canada give to that terrorist that murdered Americans? We all have to live by the same standards, simple as that. No safe space, sactuary city or special immigration law gives any individual to break the social contract. It is as basic as anything and I do not have an remorse for those that break it. Their needs and especially their wants are the lost priority that I could every begin to think about.

We pay more to house prisoners and make them comfy and yet I see innocent homeless people all over our cities that are real citizens. Clear out Arpaios Prison send them all back, give it some funding and make it a semi comfy camp for people that would be so pleased to have a bed and cover over their head at night. That is the real human rights viloation and people talk about if prisoners are treated right, thats so fucking wrong and narrow sited.

Doubtful. Millennials are lazy as fuck. They would rather be unemployed than working a job they view as "beneath them". A relative of mine once spent a year mooching off friends and family because he felt that things like restaurant jobs weren't good enough for him.

>than working a job they view as "beneath them".
But the whole reason the liberals like H1B and Dreamers is because they claim they are doing jobs nobody in the US is qualified for. "I need an IT guy from India because nobody in the USA can do the work"

It does not have to be that complicated. A normal day in the life of law enforcement with drug busts, traffic stops and other minor crimes. As you collect undocumented people then you get them out. People will stay out and the civil ones will stay so low we may not ever realize they are here. It would be a fair option because it is beyond being able to just round them up and throw everyone out.

We expected DACAers in the wreckage

The rest of us will finish the job