9/11 shocking document, very close

youtube.com/watch?v=06cG4Q5fT0k

Thought you would like this. A rogue journalist sneaked right next to the towers.
Pretty tough video to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s
youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds
youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
youtube.com/watch?v=fiTEVN45tvU
youtu.be/Z45hI6YuC-I
youtu.be/h3shmfKOZ9g
businessinsurance.com/article/20010513/ISSUE01/10004154/port-loses-claim-for-asbestos-removal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What makes him a rogue journalist? It looks like he's with the local news.

he went rogue and did actual reporting.

CNN take note.

And the people that did this have never been held accountable.

Wrong word, apologies. Like he wasn't supposed to be there since police didn't allow them around there.

It was the Saudis duh. You knew it was coming, you were warned the price for not playing by the rules. rules which you set.

Makes me really sad.. We can't do anything about it...

I love those videos,
the shock, the comotion, the tragedy...
16 years later its still shocking

u got Osama didnt u?

there was no planes tho

>there was no planes tho
yea, and there's no shitskins in germany

How did Saudis plant bombs in WTC7?

there is plenty of shitskins in germany.
but no planes hit the towers.

I was 14 when this happened, I remember after waking up, getting some breakfast and sat down to watch my favourite morning gook toons before school, but instead news footage of a plane hitting the world trade centre, I thought it was some advertisement for some new action disaster movie at first, shit was insane.

Very carefully.

I am American but getting Osama was not fulfilling at all when I heard it.

The jumpers are what bother me most. Pretty horrifying to think of having to make the decision.

I was happy at first because I assumed they would at least show a picture of him or something, but nope.

Who is the chick in the OP, I swear I've seen her before somewhere, I cant figure out where. Its bothering me, is she a celebrity or something? Somebody help.

>tfw I now realise people born after 9/11 will soon be 16
Time is even more terrifying than jumpers.

they had to dump him in the ocean according to muslim tradition. dumb in the ocean. muslim tradition. shut up racist

That lady's interview legitimately has me choked up.

Americans already forgot about this, they're ready to go to war again with north korea.

Fucking idiot

Some people probably knew about it before it happened but didn't tell anyone.

what was deleted post about?

why are you believing (((MSM))) lies?

>Non (((CNN))) Eye Witnesses all telling they didn't see any Planes (compare to webm)
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc

>767 on 9/11 couldn't have reached such speeds at sealevel without falling apart
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU

>CGI Ghost Planes
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s

i was playing Everquest and they said in the chat that a plane had hit WTC. I thought it was a Cessna or something not a jetliner. Then they started saying a second plane hit the other tower. Completely insane. I'm pretty sure it was an inside job to enable the plan for a new american century.

Pretty sure they dumped him in the ocean so Al Qaeda couldn't get their hands on his body and make him some sort of religious figure

And how do you know this? I don't know who did it, and usually I can figure out a lot of things that aren't obvious. I am not sure about this.

How do you claim to know? Please prove it to us.

GO AWAY YOU FUCKING AUTIST. YOU SHIT UP EVERY THREAD ABOUT 9/11 WITH YOUR NO-PLANES BULLSHIT.

Lol you dont know fuck about the states, i guarantee if they offered a rederendum on whether we should respond to the norks with military action that it would be an overwhelming nay. What our political class wants and what regular ass people want are two completely different things.

see stupid shillnigger

G-g-guys... is this Trump? (0:32)

top kek truffer video lel

That make sense. Also symbolically tear down the old financial center to rebuild it.

I saw the plane action on tv, on multiple channels.. I believe the planes were real but question everything

same owners, different golem
also turning the new host from a nation to a corporation with no identity

>on tv
all faked footage, the livesteams were faked by (((MSM))).

time traveler confirmed

>using Sup Forums as your sample pool to judge what americans believe or want
Holy shit you're a retard lol.

What a fucking idiot
you're one of these flat-earth believers, that's never been outside.

It's still there for me...
>Post your 9/11 redpills

>I-Is blurry man with light coloured hair Trump?

to be honest i think in a hundred years when they are all pretending to be muslim they will celebrate that day as a turning point in the war against evil white man america. They will still be in charge but with a different population and the americans alive today will be regarded as evil as Hitler. Thats the narrative.

getting scared Schlomo because aging CGI shows us (((WHO))) did it?

I can't help but tear up every time i watch this.
I was in 1st grade when this happened. I think all of use Americans have some sort of memetic style trauma that haunts us because of this day.

>Explanation how they faked the Videos
youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds

It's always exciting to be comfy and watch happenings.

yep

>3:25-3:40

that fucking douchey reporter voice while narrating the exact moment the tower started to collapse

16 years.
16 years of 'murican butthurt, live, 24/7.
Oh man, I truly enjoy the live comedy show by the stupidy of north 'merica.
I love all the stupid claims for "fake planes" and other stuff.
Giid job 'murica, keep the show running!

but there were multiple helicopter views from different networks, they couldn't have all been in on it. doesn't fit (((their))) pro-muzzy U.S. narrative, to have muslim controlled planes fly into our buildings

Uuuh goys? Is this J-w york?

every footage containing planes was faked dude.
all the networks were in on it.

>doesn't fit (((their))) pro-muzzy U.S. narrative, to have muslim controlled planes fly into our buildings
thats just the cover story for their heist.

Oh, comedy gold!
Is there really someone who belive this shit?

>ping
@0:56 is a jumper hitting a rail (not cocaine)

how are these two shots any different? I don't see it help me out

yo i was like 5, shit was scary as a kid

watch this

butthurt rabbi?

NO PLANES IS THE REAL RED PILL.

Anyone who claims to believe the ridiculous cartoon plane imagery is either a shill or an idiot.

Listen to Trump himself! Doesn't believe the planes could have punched through the steel (on the OUTSIDE of the towers) or that the impact would have been enough to bring them down without bombs.

youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c

Of course he also works for (((them))) so despite knowing and speaking the truth here, I doubt he will ever bring it up again or do anything about it.

Idiot that doesn't understand perspectives and lens zoom

>Of course he also works for (((them)))
well to be fair maybe he will do something during his terms.
we can still hope, would be nice seeing MSM kikes get put in the gas chambers.

dumb niggers think there were no planes. The planes were part of the spectacle to legitimize the narrative. If you want to theorize about autonomous/remote planes then that is a valid theory, but no planes is a fucking joke.
The planes were the spectacle, the thermite charges on the beams were the destruction. They knew the planes alone wouldn't bring them down, so the two methods were used in tandem to create the narrative.

cool story shilltard
but obvious video editing is obvious.

no dude there were no planes.
bombs yes.

You're seriously an idiot if you actually believe that

Because you didn't refresh the page, it's still in cache

Hey Hans, go outside and get a life, go to eat some cultural richment kebab and then just leave the internet.

I'm a fucking video editor, and I'm a camera man for a living. I know how camera lenses and perspective you. Every single shot in those webms is 100% explainable by basic perspective changes

the difference there is you'd have to start at 23 seconds into the webm to compare it at all to the first shot

sure, you are Mr.CIA.

That's because it guaranteed a second Obama term

Where do you find these webems?
I want to see that retard account.

The helicopter showed no intent of stopping veering to the left. It was always slithly moving so closing up would have meant deducting where is the perfect center in only few moments before the explosion, which is ludicruous. If he did knew it then your clipping wouldn't be happening in the first place.
The moment plane enters doesn't even make the center line perfectly line up.

There is a difference between a brick wall and a side of the building full of glass windows, and a difference between a truck and a plane

Seek shock therapy at mental institution

It's not like he was fully aware what's going on. No one could imagine these towers woyld just collapse that day.

You don't have to believe me, but I am. Why the fuck would they risk doing CGI planes over a city of millions of people that could easy say "no I didn't see a plane" it would be much easier and go with the narrative if they just used fucking planes

No one could have imagined that kikes planted bombs and brought them down.

lmao all those shills flooding into the thread

THE JEWS ARE SCARED

you're the shill spreading disinfo

I meant the whole situation sounded more like a comedy skit than anything

What is the point in this webm?
I dont see anything on here.

I don't think logic is why they think there were no planes

I can understand the real plausible possibility that they "let" something happen for money or politics.

But there's a fucking million different perspectives of the same fucking plane hitting the goddamn building.
All of this footage matches up fucking perfectly, and if you're not convinced of that I would sincerely challenge your understand of light, motion, and perspective.

We're talking about trillions of dollars here, and you think they're so cheap they're gonna CGI a plane hitting the building and go through the rigorous process of faking hours of footage from a thousand different perspectives when they could just fly a plane into the building and be 100% convincing?

What are you even trying to show here?

Actually no we didn't...

>cultural richment

I think you need a few more english classes before you can start shitposting, Pekka.

THE PLANES IN ALL THE 9/11 VIDEOS ARE ALL CGI DONE BY (((YOU KNOW WHO)))

PLENTY OF WITNESSES SAID THEY SAW NO PLANES :
youtube.com/watch?v=fiTEVN45tvU

BUT COMPARE THAT WITNESS TO THIS SHILL:

youtu.be/Z45hI6YuC-I

"MOSTLY DUE TO STRUCTURAL FAILURE BECAUSE THE FIRE WAS JUST TOO INTENSE..."

WHO IS MORE BELIEVABLE?

worst excuse ever

>he believes into (((MSM))) lies and thinks this CGI looks good

lmao retard

practical effects > CGI

see

No. We elected him as president.

what about this? was this faked too?
youtu.be/h3shmfKOZ9g

notice the police arent militarized yet...

Why you tag me? I never said that there were no planes burger.

I can't even imagine what these people were thinking, it was probably like being a normie and suddenly coming across Sup Forums
sudden shock and mental chaos

>Why the fuck would they risk doing CGI planes over a city of millions of people that could easy say
There are actually tons of people, who say exactly that. That they saw no planes.

Doing it that way WAS actually the safer approach. Have you thought about the insane flight paths? There is basically no way that especially AMATEURS could have pulled that off. Even professional pilots say that they couldn't pull that off. Even with remove controlled air planes you would have a really hard time pulling that off. Basically impossible.

There could have been some kind of drones, but there surely were no air planes.

And for the masses you got bran wash mass media. There is no question that they lie to you all the time, why the hell would you believe them once more?

Do you think mass media is stupid and told you that there were babies in the incubators? And some years later they told you about weapons of mass destruction owned by Saddam. And connections between 9/11 and Saddam. All lies.

>AHHH THEY ARE USING ARGUMENTS I CAN'T ANSWER, MUST BE SHILLS AGENTS!!!!!
We already control you through your monitor via electromagnetic waves, silly kraut.

You are helpless and will be locked up in your room like we like it.

We control your mom too, always to add pills into the food you eat.

Silly kraut

Don't worry about this idiot, he believes in man-made face on mars, because he doesn't comprehend pixels.

>How did Saudis plant bombs in WTC7?

Construction crews had been in all the buildings "removing asbestos" from all of the main support beams. They lost a massive lawsuit less than six months before the little "accident" saved them over 600 million dollars in remediation. Coincidentally.

businessinsurance.com/article/20010513/ISSUE01/10004154/port-loses-claim-for-asbestos-removal

i still cant figure out what is being pointed out concerning the verrazzano brige. i only see one pillar and the other one, following the cables, should be right out of frame.
is it just pointing out the perspective? zoom