TERRORIST

So have we all just conveniently forgotten the fact that this man committed a MUSLIM STYLE TERROR ATTACK IN THE NAME OF THE ALT RIGHT?

If you are alt-right or a nationalist you de-facto support a terrorist organisation

Prove me wrong faggots

inb4 #notallmuslims logic. Don't use cuck arguments to wriggle out of this one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivf1XNDpMCg
youtube.com/watch?v=upaOxLXoXiY
youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m36s
nytimes.com/2017/06/14/us/steve-scalise-congress-shot-alexandria-virginia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dindu nuffin. Just trying to escape violent mob. He's gonna be free. ZimZam 2.0 forthcoming.

Dropping Dodge Chargers out of helicopters onto crisis actors. Disavow. But KYS /leftypol?

No, you prove it.

/checkmate faggot

>It's wrong to use violence
Fuck you and your beta cuckery, when people on the right die leftists celebrate

Son of Bloom is Jewish.

Nope. Just a schizo the CIA picked up to use as a scapegoat for James Field. Army Ranger from Ohio.

Why is the driver of the car getting crushed by the car?

Can you CIA Niggers tell me?

Yeah. We all forgot.
Not fuck off.

Why is the CIA so shitty as psy ops these days?

I don't really care what he did. Just like you don't care that our government has exploited both sides of this for political gain, division,fear, and control. Just ask the Antifa Commissioner Terry McAuliffe, and the State department, who was directing it. Eventually you either search for the truth, and stop believing everything that is constantly regurgitated to you, or it will eventually have life and death consequences. Get over you ignorance.

Tried already. You didn't want to debate.

The fucking lardass was ghost riding and got ran over by her own car.

CIA NIGGERS ARE LOSING BADLY

In our country, he's innocent until proven guilty by his peers. I noticed that the media didn't use the word "allegedly" with this incident.

I never actually saw this guy driving the car. Who dis?

The pose of the dude in blue (kicking her in the head) confuses me.

He did it for the right cause though, unlike muslims.

Part and parcel of protesting peacefully in a large city.

The whole situation is confusing because its a fucking psy op.

Wouldn't something like that have about at least 25 different camera angles.

Why did Heather Hayers "mom" call her Ms Hayer at her funeral?

Why are they pushing that fat bitch so hard on TV like at the VMAs?

CIA niggers fucking trash,

It wasn't premeditated, he turned down the street and was getting mobbed/attacked. He panicked. Did he make the right choice? No. Oddly similar to the Trayvon Martin situation.

They needed a martyr to attack us, that's why she's being pushed to hard.

Well, not as hard as the challenger pushed her.

Who? The media stopped talking about him after a couple days, so clearly who he is and whatever he did is not important.

When's his trial? We're innocent until proven guilty here. I personally think he'll walk. If he wanted to kill people he would have gone way faster than 22mph any would brake before hitting them.

I've got a better idea.....

so if a muslim car gets hit he's got the green light to plow into a crowd of people?
s p i c y edgelord
Alex Jones conspiracy tards
So we shouldn't have speculated about whether the boston bomber did it until the court date? What sort of gay double standard are you using?

You should throw a few more false flags in there, while you're at it.

OP is a faggot. SAGE

they got what they wanted. Even if no one even knows where Heather Heyer was during the accident. No one cares about anyone. They just wanted a Martyr.

Susan Heyer is also launching the Heather Heyer foundation & Diana Ratcliff (((heather's cousin))) wants to pass hate laws in Indiana.

the wheels are in motion just like sandy hook

see a so thread
hide and report a so thread

>(MSM) conveniently stopped reporting on this incident

Really makes me think

yeah it's all a global conspiracy funded by George Soros because it doesn't fit in with my world narrative

Jesus, I was expecting more intelligent arguments than just Alex Jones talking points. Was the driver really an interdimensional being too?

CIA Nigger

Jesus, you're never going to win. it's probably best you eat that cyanide pill now, CIA NIGGER.

If the car was hit, you must acquit!

sorry I have no idea what youre talking about

best minds of Sup Forums in this thread obviously

>Prove me wrong faggots
nothing to prove wrong here. nazi LARPers are the western version of fundamentalist muslims.

it's all about killing the enemy, only that for muslims the enemy are non-muslims, and for nazi wannabees it's muslims
(both can agree on jews)

I dont have a problem with muslims because of the few incidents of terrorism, btw, I simply think their patriarchal culture is toxic and incompatible to our (german) culture and will result in parallel societies, societal erosion and eventual social collapse

and actually no the driver was James Gregory Field US military

I'm satirising your point of view

Don't worry, I don't expect a 12 year old to understand what satire is

>tfw you're a CIA Nigger shill and can't do shit because the population knows ur bs.

oh was he? thanks for the heads up
I'll trust a message on an anonymous message board rather than the rest of the world

>Prove me wrong

k

you feel the same way about the jews?

you lost me, man. I dunno what you are trying to say

is that meant to be proof?
What's it meant to prove?

Self defense ain't terrorism ya queer

Can I get a quick run down in this guy?

Drove into a mob of AntiFa, who were attacking traffic, knew he'd be assaulted so he hit the gas, he tried to avoid killing people though as he hit the brakes, (video evidence showing brake lights) He was active on social media so had clearly seen AntiFa gloating about assaulting and threatening to assault people. So there's reason to believe he feared for his safety.

He's also a diagnosed Schizo.

Will he get off?

He just had an accident. There is no premeditation or terror aspect. If anything the BLM group is terrorist. They blocked his roadway with a minivan.

"Vicki Soto" from Sandy Hook

youtube.com/watch?v=ivf1XNDpMCg

"Susan Bro" from Charlottesville

youtube.com/watch?v=upaOxLXoXiY

same person

shiro is so cute

-->

How did Zim-zim make a wrong choice? He was following dindu around since he was looking to break into a house. Dindu chimps out and starts beating him. Zim-zam acts in self-defense and cleanses the world one monster at a time.

I guess the muslims on 9/11 were justified because the passengers were trying to get into the cockpit and creating a violent situation, so it was understandable the muslims panicked and flew into the towers. They were just acting in self defence?

You understand how stupid the self-defence logic sounds if you apply it to literally any other terror attack?

You're wasting your time faggot. Dude will be free of any charges. Hopefully that'll trigger some libshits so we can have more dead degenerates.

>gets viciously attacked by armed antifa, panics, accidentally hits landwhale, landwhale dies
>terror attack

???

because karma works in mysterious ways and likes to plow over fatass chicks also.

Radical Caucasian Conservative Terrorism

James Alex Fields is a Hero of the Universe

>he doesnt know that the car hitting the crowd was actually a flase flag operation conducted by the CIA and other covert government secs to cause an uprising on the trump administration

>viciously attacked
>1 guy hit his car with a stick
you sound like a snowflake to me

and the moon landing was fake right?

Antifa attacked first.

a lot of muslim terrorists are radicalised because they think the USA hit their homeland first, so they're justified in committing terrorism

You even have the same logic as a terrorist, sounds like you're already radicalised

>can clearly see multiple people ganging up on the car and several places where it's already been hit
>1 guy

Mmh yeah okay. What was it you said about not using cuck arguments? Maybe start taking your own advice.

Yeah, it sounds stupid when you apply it to non self defense situations. You're basically saying that because 9/11 wasn't a self defense situation, there exists no other situation wherein self defense is reasonable. The reason the self defense logic sounds stupid to you is because you have no understanding of how logic works.

I could start by proving you an idiot but seems you have beaten me to it.

do you have any proof james was driving? I didnt see any. windows were all tinted lol

Yah he is an asshole and deserves whatever sentence they give him but dont act coy and pretend that the left beating protesters in the streets isn't also happening. Its a shit situation all around.

I'm going to find you. Beware!

last time I checked they didn't kill anyone in an act of terror
yeah it's also stupid here because it clearly wasn't a self defence situation. If this were a muslim at a muslim rally and the antifa were anti muslim instead, you think you'd be playing the same mental gymnastics to not call him a terrorist?
Take ownership of it. He committed an act of terror in your name
Do you have any proof it wasn't him?

Nope moon landing was real

Stop comparing this to muslims. You seem stupid as fuck. Whether or not this was self defense is not up to me. It is up to the facts of what happened that day. The facts are that he was surrounded by an angry mob of lunatics who think literal nazis are everywhere and it is their duty to kill them. This angry mob who wanted to kill James Fields then began attacking his car, so to save his life, he drove the car into the mob of deranged lunatics who were trying to kill him. That is self defense regardless of if you are white or muslim.

I want to see YOUR proof

Are you that fag that got raped by his sister?

I wanna see his sister

Same can rolled over you stupid dumb ass FAGGOT. Fake shit.

So you agree that Muslims are terrorists?

>driving away from a crowd that is trying to kill you
>smash into a car, which hits another car which knocks into a severely obese unhealthy hamplanet who immediately goes into cardiac arrest

Fields did nothing wrong. Heyer died of a fat induced heart attack. WHY WON'T THEY RELEASE THE AUTOPSY? RELEASE THE AUTOPSY!

IF THE HEART QUIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT!

Nope will never forget what that Neo-Nazi fuck did.

Questions.

1. Did he do it in the name of the """alt-right""". Jihadists openly claim their attacks for their specific causes, did he claim this in the name of the """alt-right"""?

2. The media latched onto this and propagated it beyond levels that even the London terror attack on the bridge got. My question is: do you think this is not obvious propaganda effort by the media and centrally controlled system in order to enslave and brainwash people and keep them under tight order leashes while at the same time trying to get any resistance towards their social control labeled as "terrorism"?

In the fall out of this there was a video of a single guy quietly saluting a monument to REL (Robert E. Lee) and the Leftists were screaming "TERRORIST" at him. In fact, they were barely forming coherent sentences it was very reminscient of 1984's three minutes of hate. This seems to not be such an accident, no?

I know the left's own standards for others don't apply to themselves, but in the off-chance that you ever decide to be intellectually honest, please familiarize yourself with pic related.

>ain't did nuffin

>if a Muslim car gets hit he has green light

When has this happened, ever? Achmed is not doing truck of peace at a violent place with any expectation of danger. He is seeking a crowd to drive over. James Foley put on his breaks and didn't get on the curb to score more points. Your argument is bad, and you're a fag.

>sheiit

>because USA hit their homeland first

You're not getting it. He was trying to escape a potentially life threatening scenario at that time, like right then. Can't wait for trial. He's going to walk free and troll you nigger like Zimmerman has been doing.

>sad face

>How did Zim-zim make a wrong choice?
escalating the situation, it shouldn't have gotten to the point it did. The second he was getting attacked, he was in the right to defend himself.

>Prove me wrong faggots
>prove a negative
you already lost

>alt-right
does not exist.
the alt right is a kike media strawman meant to pigeonhole their opposition into an extreme and easily-dismissed group in order to prevent discussion and investigation by their brain-dead audience.

Richard Spencer calls freedom and liberty "faggy" because he's a CIA nigger LARPING as a WN.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m36s

>uh oh!

So have we all just conveniently forgotten the fact that this man committed a MASS SHOOTING STYLE TERROR ATTACK IN THE NAME OF THE ALT LEFT?

If you are alt-left or a antifa you de-facto support a terrorist organisation

Prove me wrong faggots

inb4 #notallcommies logic. Don't use not real communism arguments to wriggle out of this one

>driving a car into a mob of communist terrorists blocking a street while demolishing your country

Wow its literally nothing

You just had a radical leftist shoot up a congressional baseball game its a miracle no one got killed. nytimes.com/2017/06/14/us/steve-scalise-congress-shot-alexandria-virginia.html

Don't take the high and mighty route when your side is just as shit.