How will Mexishits deal with the influx of their spawn going back to Mexico?

How will Mexishits deal with the influx of their spawn going back to Mexico?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2015/11/20/more-mexicans-leaving-us-than-entering-study-says.html
nationalreview.com/article/444999/trump-deportation-policy-obama-did-same
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll probably rob them

the middle class mexicans will be simultaneously pleased that lower class wages will bomb, but unhappy with extra crime

the upper class mexicans will be pleased with lower wages, and since they live in gated communities, they'll be insulated from the crime

the lower class mexicans will be the most angry because they'll make even less money and have to live with chis

this is almost the same exact pattern that we suffered, go figure. mexico deserves it

Nothing.

That has been happening for a long time now. Migration waves have been towards Mexico for almost a decade now. Mexican immigration has been negative for you, and way before Trump as well.

I don't think you understand amigo. DACA is getting reversed and you're about to be hit with at least 800,000 people at once.

1995-2000 was 2.9 million people from Mexico to USA. Within one year it's going to be 0.8 million back to you, mostly children. Unless of course they're other Latin Americans, but I can't find any stats on DACA-receivers beyond the 800,000 number.

I know about DACA, it doesn't affect people in Mexico in the slightest, and again, migration from Mexico to America has been negative (towards Mexico) for almost a decade.

This article form FOX (I have other sources if you wish) is already 2 years old.

foxnews.com/us/2015/11/20/more-mexicans-leaving-us-than-entering-study-says.html

So really, nothing has changed for anyone on this side.

Now that I realize, your own picture shows this, actually, which is hilarious. Way back in 2005-2010 more people were already coming back than going into your country.

Yes, I'm not disputing that. I'm saying that within one year you will get a +0.8m bump in the other direction. Assuming the ratios are roughly the same, with this ~1.3 million equilibrium, there will be an imbalance approximately 2x.

Between 2010 and now we already got more than 1 million back, so again, nothing has changed. Trump is already deporting less people than Obama, because Mexicans are no longer going into your country, before Trump got into office. So back with your original question:
>how will we deal with the influx
The same way we have been doing it since 2005, apparently. But now we get even less than we got under Obama.

>Between 2010 and now we already got more than 1 million back
Where is the data on that?

Read the article I linked >the Pew Research Center found that slightly more than 1 million Mexicans and their families, including American-born children, left the U.S. for Mexico from 2009 to 2014

...yes, but you ignored the next sentence.

>During the same five years, 870,000 Mexicans came to the U.S., resulting in a net flow to Mexico of 140,000.

The net flow is the issue here. You gained 1 million back but lost (presumably) another 870,000 poor people. The net flow for 2018 (or whenever DACA is repealed) is going to be +800k in your direction on top of the normal flows, which might be concerning. Our economy was shocked by the 1995-2000 +2300k imbalance, and that was over a 5 year stretch. Per year that's +460k imbalance.

I have a feeling Trump might use expedience as a bargaining chip with Nieto to try to strongarm him. Something like "disagree with me on NAFTA or the wall and I will dump these 800,000 people on you within this year," whereas the more humane and economically-safe thing to do to Mexico is to spread those 800,000 out across 3-4 years.

1. That article isn't even counting the people who got deported.
2. Your main source of legal immigrants is also Mexico, so not all of the negative flow you got were poor
3. Regardless of how many people left or not, we still got over 1 million people in under 5 years and we know how to handle that

S not only can we handle 800,000, but we are not going to get that figure any time soon either (why would people who have lived all their lives in the US, who probably don't even know how to speak Spanish, go back voluntarily? I remind you that Trump is deporting less people than Obama because he has less people to deport). And no president of Mexico will agree with neither the wall nor NAFTA if it hurts us. Our government already told you (this week, and over the entire past year) that we prefer to back away from NAFTA than to follow your biding.

You need to read more news, my friend.

>1. That article isn't even counting the people who got deported.
In the interest of data here it is, although I can only find it for USA as a total. Even if all of these were going back to Mexico (which I'm pretty sure they aren't, because I think we have to return each person to their home country in order to deport them at all) that's about 400k per year in 2013. None of these people were ever DACA, they were adults, and about 30-50% of them were criminals.

nationalreview.com/article/444999/trump-deportation-policy-obama-did-same

Like you said, Trump's deportation numbers will probably be around 200k, which is half the 2012/2013 peak during Obama. So you're expecting 200k normally and will get about 1 million deportees. That's a surge, and that's why I'm saying it could shock your economy as much as the 3 million from 1995-2000 shocked ours.

>3. Regardless of how many people left or not, we still got over 1 million people in under 5 years and we know how to handle that
You were already getting 640,000 in 1995-2000 though. Yet you were losing 2.9 million, presumably lower class people your country was happy to see go, which improved the situation overall for lower class Mexican workers who remained. Lower supply, high demand = higher wages (just like what the Black Plague did for peasants in Europe)

>S not only can we handle 800,000,
The total is going to be 2.2 million, reread my numbers. ~1.37 million out, 1.39 million in, +800k DACA, that's about a million surge.

> that we prefer to back away from NAFTA than to follow your biding.
That's probably what will happen but it will blow up your agriculture sector and it will blow up our auto sector to pieces

Man, we pulling away from NAFTA is going to blow up YOUR agriculture sector (they are already panicking, in fact), as we buy pretty much all our corn from you; now we will buy it from Brazil and Argentina instead, so good for them, I guess.

Now, the moment Mexico decides it's no beneficial to keep cooperating with you, we can unleash a literal sea of Central Americans upon you (we deport over 90% of the Central Americans headed to you), and use the resources wasted on that to receive the much smaller charge of deportations we are getting from Trump.

Just because DACA is cancelled it doesn't mean that all that people will come here, not to mention that a great deal of them aren't even Mexican to begin with.

Things have not changed.

It's natural that they are worried, after all there's not equality in those treaties, just like Trump claims, but not in the sense he does. Those treaties tend to be designed with the consideration that USA will end up getting the upper hand in mind, so Mexico walking away from it puts them in an uncomfortable situation.

We're losing big with our Colombia-US free trade agreement , yet Trump is nowhere to be found to bitch about unfairness.

We're not actually sending them back, just ending the shitty program.

We shall prevail.

The same way they've been dealing with it for the last years.
Well we're fucked because we will get an influx of central americans

JULY3P QUE TIPAZO

>one million left
What's the net number?