How do we fight back, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eQJXrejkTM
youtube.com/watch?v=clU0Sh9ngmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Argentina

Argentina is white.

Here comes again the typical american race thread, jesus christ what a suprise

the white race will not exist after this century it cannot survive it.

you can t, the system always gets what it wants

This argument assumes non-white countries aren't diverse or have immigration.
Just because you're ignorant to it doesn't make it any less true.

>that difference between west Russia/east Russia

lmao what? did some ameritard make this? europeans in east russia look the same as in west

>argentina
So eone fix this edited image with BLACKargentine invaders invading white cunts

>taking pride in being part of the weak race
wow did he just... wow i can't believe this

Diversity is the destruction of a nation, immigration is colonisation, immigration is invasion. Tell your friends

You HAVE to go back. Your presence in Norway is a Norwegian genocide.

The white race doesn't exist now either you fucking memer. And I'm pretty sure nobody outside of Sup Forums gives a shit.

So, how is it over there in venezuela?
Has there been riots in your town?
Are you safe from the chaos?

Have more kids. I have a daughter and my wife is pregnant (it's a boy). Also, I'm not planning to stay in Canada. The cities are lost and I don't want to live in the country.

>smugpepe.jpg
>tfw mongolfinn
>give absolutely zero fucks about the fate of the white race since it doesn't concern me to begin with

In more ways than one.

If you wanna fight (((white genocide))) fuck off back to There people actually belive and care about this type of shit.

all-in-all this is a shitty low effort Sup Forums-tier thread,
sage

What about mongolian genocide?

youtube.com/watch?v=0eQJXrejkTM

t. Mehemet Mehmetoglu.

>fake quotes on an image
I hate Soros but I almost hate Sup Forums more.

White countries are for everyone

I go to Sup Forums to have discussions with other nationalities, talk about language and have fun bantering with people.
If you wanna discuss white genocide, Sup Forums is right over there

>I go to Sup Forums to have discussions

youtube.com/watch?v=clU0Sh9ngmY

>avoiding the fact that you have an ENTIRE BOARD to discuss all things race related, especially white genocide.

fuck off nigger

I like how "omg invasion omg omg omg people go back to ur country" while every white person outside of the northern part of europe is an invasor

>mfw I'm white and I racemixed and don't give a shit about Sup Forums whining

Edgy xD

Nice. Which race did you mix with? Pic related I hope for maximum Sup Forums butthurt? (And I also hope because black bitches are god tier)

>I'm white and I racemixed

Kek, this.

Good
#AccelerateWhiteGenocide

>Argentina
>White

Argentina is white you dumb burger.

>wh*tes have tried to colonize every non-white country and literally kill or enslave their populations
>"lol that's just the way it is"
>non-whites immigrate to white-majority countries
>"we're being invaded!!!! Dis iz wite gen of side! 1488!"
Good god, I hope you fags really do die out.

stop it you're going to summon him

Report submitted! This page will close in 3 seconds...

Only northern European's are white, and they've always been a minority

#shadilay

REEEEEE white bros, how do we stop (((them))) from BRAINWASHING us to not having kids??? But I love my anime wayfoo so much! How can we, the *masterrace* get outsmarted by (((THEM))) so much if we're the MASTERRACE?

*tips red cap*

t.BASED superior kekistani citizen
shadilay praise kek right red- Sup Forums?

Kill yourselves Shariablue

>name calling
I hope you are proud of yourself

this is pathetic, the picture should say #whitesuicide

white people are the dominate racial group in those countries. you guys literally did it to yourself.

Dude mental retardation lmao

Repeal DACA for starters

So they all come to our country? Fucking traitor.

It's only nigs doing it, not beaners.

If you repeal it they will come

Marry East Asians. Pale skin master race.

What is Shariablue?

It will be very tuff to revert our own replacement.... an mass awake is needed, also tones of counter propagandaa

>implying russia isn't 95% white

Just because their minorities aren't russian doesn't mean they're not white, they basically wiped out all the siberians and most of the people living in russia are super fucking white, even in the east. The problem is that there aren't that many of them and they aren't having children. Russia is literally the only country that I think will remain mostly white in the future, even if a lot more muslim.

>white
>racemixed

As a brown racemixed Mexican. I do not identify as white no matter how much we can claim to be spanish. If you're less than 90% european you're NOT white. As a self-hating spic I will be sure to either not have children or get some white dude to cuck me by using his sperm to impregnate my wife so that my Spaniard colonial ancestors won't look down on me for being the ugly retard that I am.

>How do we fight back, lads?
I'm afraid, my friend, that we will have to let the fire burn away a lot of our race's weakest members. Focus your efforts for now on taking care of your own family.