If you play the game of your enemies and you win, you win THEIR game. You don't win...

>If you play the game of your enemies and you win, you win THEIR game. You don't win, you just become the most successful exponent of their pathology.
>I don't think the Caucasians should revert to being "white"
>We're making our group identity the most important thing about you. That's devastation and genocidal at its highest extent.
>The lesson of western culture is to place the individual at the place of paramount importance. And the group identity is meant to emerge only when necessary and secondary, if ever.
he's right you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ti1Tob5Ceh8
youtube.com/watch?v=BpVDrHm229E
youtube.com/watch?v=2aLe2HjSWFY
youtube.com/watch?v=2_le9zYd6VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/ti1Tob5Ceh8

Link

>Proof itself, of any sort, is impossible, without an axiom (as Godel proved). Thus faith in God is a prerequisite for all proof.

He's right you know.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

Don't fall prety to the CIA's collective psychological attack

this guy is fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=BpVDrHm229E

Leftists always lie and argue in bad faith. Their rhetoric rests heavily on pathos and is situationalist 100% of the time.

>whites about to become minorities or get straight up eradicated within 50 years from most white countries
And this isn't absolutely a necessary situation for group identity.... How?

of course he's right man
but what do you expect? Sup Forums isn't a place to reason with and maybe it shouldn't be

maybe that little teaspoon of contrarian chaos Sup Forums provides is even healthy at times, maybe the grotesque nature of Sup Forums is what keeps us sane through irony and ridicule

how is the second part of that supposed to follow from the first? An axiom is something you take to be true in order to build off it for the purposes of further arguments. Proof is something which is derived from an argument, hence you cannot have proof without an argument which originally required an axiom.

That logic is self contained. Where is god supposed to come into it?

Yea thats a pretty old tweet. I think his views have changed since then

You can advocate against the eradication of whites and not be a white nationalist. The argument would be that with less native born people/ people whose ancestry dates back a long ways, the culture will dilute as well. And this is a bad thing because Western culture has been responsible for a free, equal and rich society.

>Only when necessary

I think it's necessary right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2aLe2HjSWFY

Community is more than individual.

An individual who don't serve the community need to die, it is a traitor. Fuck libertarians parasites.

>the supposedly most based Prof in the Anglo academically landscape turned to be a senseless demagogue and radical militant centrist

>Hurr Durr don't right for whites
>Hurr Durr white identity isn't important le individual above all BASED Nigger and tranny AMIRITE

>Western culture is NOT about being white or European ,it never was goy, that's why our colonising and conquering ancestors WERE SO PROGRESSIVE AND LIBERAL
>If you defend yourself you're just as bad we the attacker

>Don't play THEIR games!! If they want whites to be eradicated from the face of the Earth , just lay down and take IT!
Literally if you kill your enemies they win

What an pseudointellectual, snobbish, cowardly test

Even fucking gay BBC lover faggot Milo had enough integrity to defend whites and not be a fucking civcuck centrist coward

I believed in you ,Peterson, guess there is NO ESCAPE g the eternal leaf

What if the community sucks?
Also, go back to leftypol collectivist cuck

>thinking huwite identity = nationalism
This is your error user. And when western civilization is dissolving the cultures of white nations and replacing their people, that ceases to be about "defending western civilization."
Go watch some more cernovitch and talk about civic nationalism though cuccboi

He doesn't get how funny this is coming from an anti-progressive liberal.

Should have used this instead for the 'hot' square.

You wanna bring up some actual arguments now? You know you can be an individualist and still care about borders right? They are seperate issues.

It doesn't. Peterson is a brainlet. Only a brainlet can be a liberal.

I've been saying this for years. Race worship is a Jewish game, and while it's important to preserve our bloodlines some of you anons take it too far

*stops playing the game of identity politics*

*loses*

hmmm that really makes my race go extinct

take the peter pill

Speaking of the Eternal Leaf, Sup Forums's darling Lauren Southern did a similar thing, denouncing both commies AND nazis (who she referred to as criminals)

youtube.com/watch?v=2_le9zYd6VM

Hes not. Axioms can be a lot of things, none of them include god.

I just argued against replacement of people you utter cunt.
And if you think Western civilization is responsible for the replacement of europeans, you are so damn wrong. It is people who fundamentally hate western Christian society who are doing this. They have infested the highest positions in society and are trying to destroy it.

Doesn't understand basic game theory. What do they call an individualist in a world of tribalists?

He's right about a lot of things. Including that if you play the Left's game by the Left's rules, you win nothing.

>Calling something not an argument is an argument
Gtfo cucklet
Refute anything I said

Peterson outem himself as a centrist and civcuck.
Do you agree with his points?
If yes you should kys for being a mindless cocksucking e-celeb fanboy faggot that supports alogical, subversive Demagoguery because it comes out of the mouth of the person you worship

>Including that if you play the Left's game by the Left's rules, you win nothing.
Which is why it's funny coming from him.

This, faggots ITT can't see through the superficial layer he wears to protect himself from jews

he has no real philosophy

only mental gymnastics

>If you play the game of your enemies and you win, you win THEIR game.

Star Wars was not a documentary. There is no Dark Side. You're getting your philosophy from a puppet.

This is him begging to not get ripped from the patreon titties. What a pussy.

I agree with Jordan only in theory here. The US and parts of Europe have been following the individual ethos for the greater part of the past 50 years. And now the US is 67% white. Jordan's solution? Keep on doing what we have been doing that allowed us to get to this state. Sorry bucko, but that's a losing game. I don't want to play their game, but at least by winning it we get to decide the rules of the next game. Do you really want the left winning their own game, then deciding the rules for the next one? Wake up Jordan, the time for moral superiority by sticking to our own game is over.

Gödel’s Incompleteness Theorem definitively proves that science can never fill its own gaps. We have no choice but to look outside of science for answers.

The Incompleteness of the universe isn’t proof that God exists. But… it IS proof that in order to construct a rational, scientific model of the universe, belief in God is not just 100% logical… it’s necessary.

Euclid’s 5 postulates aren’t formally provable and God is not formally provable either. But… just as you cannot build a coherent system of geometry without Euclid’s 5 postulates, neither can you build a coherent description of the universe without a First Cause and a Source of order.

Thus faith and science are not enemies, but allies. It’s been true for hundreds of years, but in 1931 this skinny young Austrian mathematician named Kurt Gödel proved it.

subhuman christard

White identity politics is not the proper response to the far left's insanity.

he is addressing the source that generates the group identity

Why can't the liberals take down the most abandon building and put these "traitors to work"..... building real assets for its state or community.

Spoken like a true fascist. Kill everyone until nobody who disagrees with the State remains.

It's so embarrassing when people talk about Godel.

Seriously that is beyond retarded and pseudo-intellectual. If my enemy comes at me with a gun and I shoot him first and win his game, how is that bad compared to the other options?

In your dirst points i found only strawman phrases you put in jordans mouth, your only argument was; shouldnt we defend our own people against genocide?

Im arguing you can do that without being a white nationalist. Just be against immigration, deport recent immigrants from shit countries, and restore the traditional family unit. Youll be taken much more seriously anyways if you just argue for these things without calling yourself a white nationalist

Gödel’s Incompleteness Theorem says:

“Anything you can draw a circle around cannot explain itself without referring to something outside the circle – something you have to assume but cannot prove.”

every single of his advices have as a result the prolongation of the white race

because youre low iq youre incapable of seeing it

He's not a Christian. Yet.

This image reading Evola and listening to him there is so much cross over. He just puts forward the same ideas in a more PC and less elitist fashion.

>White identity politics is not the proper response to the far left's insanity.

The proper response is work camps but I dont think thats an option yet.

Especially "make yourself more presentable to women".

>And the group identity is meant to emerge only when necessary

This negates his whole point. Evidently a significant subset believe it to be necessary.

Checked.
Correlation does not equal causation. Its the disastrous border policy thats caused the decline of whites. You can be individualiat and vehementally against immigration

There's always been some tards here who'll tear you down until and unless you openly call out the Jews from your rooftop and look like pic related. They're too retarded to pick up on suble redpills

What does this even mean?

When will it be necessary for Europeans to embrace some form of group identity, though? All this disunity, conflict and sectarian violence brought on by multiculturalism is a precursor to something much worse, and if people aren't offered a peaceful resolution, what does he think will happen? I understand that race/ethnicity shouldn't be viewed as an individual virtue, but it should be a virtue of the nation, in that it brings unity and stability - in the same way faith, ideology and patriotism do.

We require unity through collective action now more than ever.

how about you try to formulate a counter argument? of course you cant.

you might watch the interview with tara mcarthy to learn more about his views on what we call ethno nationalism and white genocide.

I made many theads about this and why white nationalism is a fools errand and retarded. no one listens.

>all you have to do is reason with the unreasonable
How's your first week on Sup Forums going?

stop acting like a fucking collectivist because the group will naturally come out at the top if the individuals get their act together

>so much crossover
Eh, I see what you mean but I think your existing bias might be tainting your interpretation of Evola. Remember, he's not writing for the everyman.

> falling for the individualist meme.

Borders are one of the most anti individualist things that can exist. Individualism btfo.

>The lesson of western culture is to place the individual at the place of paramount importance.
This lesson was learned in ethnically homogeneous countries.

>white nationalism is a fools errand and retarded
Wew, kys shitskin

What are you even talking about? Caring about your people and community doesnt make you an economic collectivist or leftist.

"The State exists to give rise to the individual"- Jordan Peterson.
This is also one of the fundamental ideas of the bible.
Without borders there is no state.

People always seem to forget to contextualise ideas.

you and your goyboy spencer will fall over and over and over again on your stupid face. that makes you the enemy of the white race, dumb fuck.

Western civilization has become the giant ballooned up corporate controlled entity that uses the erroneous notion that all people are equal to justify our replacement so that there can be nice cheap sources of labor. Though honestly the thing is, I don't think western civilization as we think of it really ever existed. The peoples of "the west" dont now nor have they ever woken up in the morning and self identified as westerners. It's like Orientals, it's just a term that was used to specifically talk of people from the west, which is Europe. The future of western civilization isn't more important the 14 Words, the future of western civilization is CONTINGENT upon the 14 Words.
Now go on and explain how you propose to save the white race without white people identifying themselves as white so that the threat to our existence can be diagnosed.

JBP is still indoctrinated, he is tainted with the stain of post-WW2 academia. He knows Jews and is influenced by them

The State granting/protecting rights of individuals is collectivism. Individualism taken to its logical conclusion is global ancapism.

>If you play the game of your enemies and you win, you win THEIR game. You don't win

>I don't think the Caucasians should revert to being "white"

Isn't this self contradictory? Caucasians were FORCED into playing the jew's multicultural game. That's not our game.

>your side consistently loses the cultural war for over 50 years
>give advice to people about how to fight

>Caucasians were FORCED
how so? is there jew holding a gun to your head? if not you have a choice.

lel, what's the path forward shitskin?
>muh aryanism?

t. doesn't know what individualism means

neither individualism nor collectivism exist outside of the context of a state.

>And the group identity is meant to emerge only when necessary
Well it's necessary now petercuck

>how so? is there jew holding a gun to your head?

1965 Immigration act was signed without the knowledge of the american people of what it would do the demographics.
We didn't vote on being a mexican country. Nobody wanted that.

Really all it means is that if your enemy influences you enough to play their game then you've failed in some way. You should be strong enough to overcome that, that is by playing your own game well. In your example you'd just be an edgy contrarian, always doing the opposite of your enemy. Instead you should stick by your rules, which might well include 'I'll shoot my enemy in self defense'

realise that politics is about perception and learn from the best: the identitarians in evrope. they get shit done. you get your shit kicked in.

>neither individualism nor collectivism exist outside of the context of a state.

What? You are in over your head.

>a kike-loving boomer who teaches you to be a productive goy and contribute well to society in its current (((state)))
Why is this even here? Has kekistanis gone too far?

Fuck of IE is doing a stand up job here in the states and growing at a progressively faster rate. What do you think they're flying under the banner as? White nationalists and identitarians. The US is infinitely more difficult to operate in due to the demographics and nature of the undesirables that live here. Fuck off with your concern shit.

Let me first explain what i mean by Western.
The vastly different cultures of Europe and North America and Australia have one thing they share: a Christian history and morality. Western laws are based on this and generally our philosophy is based on this.
If the people whose ancestors have passed down these traditions and values become a minority in their own country, so too will these traditions die. Society will become shit, essentially.
You see there is a reason for defending europeans other than 'it would be bad if whites went extinct' There is a reason it would be bad if we were outbred in our own country.

>canadian
>CIA

J. Peterson is one of the most important thinkers of our time, you should watch him before you go around throwing baseless claims

>concern shit.
you dont listen and never will. Im waiting for the next debacle like in charlottsville. had a lot of fun.

Peterson equates "belief in God" with "believing an ideal as such", he has defined God as "the ideal as such" before, and there seems to be a confluence of thought that makes it clear he's talking about God something approximating the meaning of life, the highest ideal, the greatest thing you can aim and act out, the star in the sky that you wish upon and so on.

>If you play the game of your enemies and you win, you win THEIR game
>proceeds to tell you to le sort yourself out and become productive slave to yids who own the West
hmmmmmm really shoahs your shekels.............................

>I'm confused!
> You don't know what you're saying!
This is the definition of projection.

The words refer to philosophical premises of governments.
Ways to organize a society.

Without a government, there's no coherent organization. It's just chaos.

>And the group identity is meant to emerge only when necessary and secondary, if ever.

Is it necessary now? I still think the world is mostly sane.

>if a group is attacking your group, don't band together with your group to defend yourselves because they started it

You sound like a nigger who doesnt wanna get a job because he doesnt wanna work for 'the white man'

>pushes evolution
he's a cryptokike and he's subverting God.

The problem is, cuckservatives implored people to look beyond race for decades and liberals ate them alive for it. And the minorities that are alive today are so indoctrinated they will never be able to un-learn their victim complex.

I never wanted to be a pro-white SJW, but idpol is a genie that will never go back in the bottle. Sorry, I wanted to treat minorities like human beings, I really did, but if the choice is between "super not-racist" and dead, then seig heil 1488 faggots. You've got no one to blame but yourself.

Yes but its inaccurate to say that WIP is the same as their game, its not. Their game is marxism and Victimology. Beating them at their game would be civic nationalism and whites purposefully ending white power in order to live at a lower status in harmony with the coloreds. Their game doesnt involve a white identiy rising and balkanization.

Group identity is already present for everyone but whites.

Damn right it's necessary, before we lose more ground because of some "principles" that are impractical in this environment.

It doesn't matter how right you are about white nationalism. You aren't going to win people over this way. A better angle is to point out that the left has become tyrannical and genocidal against whites. Big difference.

jobs are a trick that doesn't exist. it's a psychological attack. When I watch his videos, it seems like he's trying to hypnotize me into being a wageslave retard who keeps his mouth shut about our masters.

He has never once named the jew.

>Group identity is already present for everyone but whites.
this.

the ultimate kike trick is to pacify nations, but ONLY white ones. If you look at ANY talk JP has, it's all niggers and asians in attendance.

>Without a government, there's no coherent organization. It's just chaos.

See what I mean about you being in over your head? Societys have existed without a state.

How does it changes the fact that your favorite shabbos goy e-celeb applies next level of subversion at you in attempts to make you back into good compliant goy?