REDPILL IMAGES THREAD

We need a quick redpill Image thread.

Post redpills and smuggies that trigger people who believe feels are reals.

Other urls found in this thread:

autism-products.com/default.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

posting rare ones

This one couldn't be more true. Really amazing how people manage to deny it.

Have another feminism one senpai

Kek

WHITES DINDU NUFFIN

WE GUD BOYZ

It's true though. The overwhelming majority of whites never owned slaved, and today's (((rich))) capitalize on the identity politics of "much reparishuns" to divide and conquer while they maintain complete control.

they dont even understand education, how can you expect them to understand thought. Yes dindu, you are oppressed and white people owe you.

>mfw I am not red pilled because I have no idea what this is even trying to say

White, male privilege

Want to redpill shitskins and niggers on Islam? Look no further than this book.

Summary:

>Winner of the Books for a Better Life/Suze Orman First Book Award

>May 1986: Seven-year-old Francis Bok was selling his mother's eggs and peanuts near his village in southern Sudan when Arab raiders on horseback burst into the quiet marketplace, murdering men and gathering the women and young children into a group. Strapped to horses and donkeys, Francis and others were taken north into lives of slavery under wealthy Muslim farmers.

>For ten years, Francis lived in a shed near the goats and cattle that were his responsibility. After two failed attempts to flee--each bringing severe beatings and death threats--Francis finally escaped at age seventeen. He persevered through prison and refugee camps for three more years, winning the attention of United Nations officials who granted passage to America.

>Now a student and an antislavery activist, Francis Bok has made it his life mission to combat world slavery. His is the first voice to speak to an estimated 27 million people held against their will in nearly every nation, including our own. Escape from Slavery is at once a riveting adventure, a story of desperation and triumph, and a window revealing a world that few have survived to tell.

A choice word is Arabs still call Africans "abeed" ("Black slave") with impunity, as evidenced by a Google search of a young African man trying to say "how we're all abeed under Allah". Guess how the local bros treated him?

>leather and denim galore
>mongoloid facial features
>human suffering
Those are almost definitely Slavs.

It's a parody of this libshit gem.

>mfw I am so redpilled I have never even seen a blue pill

This ones a great unintentional redpill.

The author doesn't realize that he is basically admitting that the fat acceptance movement is based on feels instead of reals.

thats the most autistic thing i've ever read.

Is that her husband in front?

Did he mail-order that girl or something

Time for some hillshills

Which one of those people is trying to convince her that it's ok to die by the age of 45?

Gotcha senpai

>6 different people try to point out how gross and unhealthy her weight is
>1 person who is also overweight says otherwise
I mean, i'm a lardass but I don't pretend it's a healthy way to live or that fat people are owed the same reaction as someone who isn't over weight.

What the fuck.

The economic gain of black slavery in America was negligible, in fact, it was economically unsustainable. The economic take-off in America is from the boom of the steel industry, where we went from 380,000 tons of steel produced to 60 million tons of steel produced in a couple of decades. It was due to new technology developed when we realized we really wanted to make bigger cannons during the American Civil war, but couldn't because steel manufacture was too expensive at a large scale.

Steel pushed new, bigger, better trains, coal mines, shipbuilding and the making of the US Navy, allowed the construction of Skyscrapers, the combustion engine for tractors and automobiles. I could go on but I think you get the picture.

10/10

Cringy but true.

The Empire did nothing wrong.

How America was really built and is still being built.

>your face when the largest anti white movement on the planet is majority white and the only force opposing it is an internet forum full of non white spergs

autism-products.com/default.asp
This is my "amazon.com" bro

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT user? 250 YEARS AGO 2% OF THE POPULATION IN A SMALL GEOGRAPHIC REGION OWNED SLAVES. DONT YOU KNOW THAT MEANS WE NOW HAVE TO TEAR APART ANYTHING ACCOMPLISHED BY WHITE PEOPLE!!

I concur
Everything built out of cotton should be torn down!

muh beauty standards

Why do women deny that being overweight is a problem? Men don't come up with shit like """""""body positivity""""", they just feel so ashamed they either go to the gym or kill themselves. women have to make excuses and do everything imaginable to get out of working out. I mean, god damn. What the fuck is wrong with women?

>I'm a lardass
So do something about it you fuck

Underrated post

This is a good image to show people when explaining what the alt-left is.

>indian girl
>no moustache
I really don't know what' up with India, but it grosses me out

followers are weak?
what kind of a leader wants weak followers?
what a load of bullshit

because women are entitled. They can't face the fact that they have flaws. They think everyone should love them because muh vagina. So when someone actually tells them their flaws they point the finger and say "I'm not the problem, the problem is you"

If they admitted they weren't all that, then they would have to admit that they don't deserve Chad

>kekistan
I want reddit to leave

I can honestly tell you that this is how I know groups like the Womens March or corporate media elites have never met anyone in those groups. When you've actually lived around Blacks, "LatinX", or (illegal, because we know what they mean)immigrants you'll come to hate them because of their degeneracy.

Dibs on tree far right autistic redhead

Or it's just this.

YES, BE FAT, BCUZ YOU CAN FEEL GOOD EVEN WHEN YOU ARE A FUCKING HUMAN BLOB!!!!

Sad but true. Everyone here participated during the presidential elections.

wtf is vivian doing there

Both sith and jedi codes are memes as they rely on an external force to achieve freedom as opposed to the strength of the individual.

Look at grand moff tarkin. Dude didn't even take shit from vader

I saw this after I grew up in the 80's when Gift Cards started becoming prevalent in the 90's - to show how much you care for someone just give them cash and let them pick out what they want was a lot easier than actually KNOWING someone and buying a gift for them or, GASP, making a gift for them.

Should have never brought medicine to Africa

she just wants to play videogames

Lets see how many get this one.

Yes the husband is in front carrying things, and the evil white man is stealing the Azn woman a child.

perfect
beautiful
saved

you can develop immunities to medicine
its the fucking food we keep sending them

I agree Tampons are racist.

Then let's stop sending food and hope they develop immunities
They will go back to loosing 8/10 babies in a jiff

Africa has some of the lowest average IQs, they can't comprehend the fact you shouldn't breed if you can't support and protect your offspring. Let's not stop world hunger, it is the solution. The carrying capacity for these 3rd world shit holes is a whole lot lower than the population. World hunger is natural selection, something we have entire gotten rid of.

They constantly just shit out children in some selfish hope they will make it.

when theres a famine and we cant send them food
hundreds of millions will starve
its going to be hilarious

actually it was the parents taking the medicine

I thought the millions of white farmers, factory workers, soldiers, teachers, etc, had helped to build america. boy was i wrong.

The fat rights movement should be about placing restrictions on the utter shit that people pour into their systems. Sugar should be treated as a low level drug, like caffeine, where you can't buy it until you're 16. What people need to change is their attitude towards food, not fat.

This.

World hunger is a myth. There is plenty of ways to produce food and starvation is rarely ever a thing in 1st world countries.

What actually exists is world stupidity. People with low intellectual capacity cannot figure out how to use all of what modern technology and agriculture has to offer.

Stop posting fiction as a way to advance the ideology, it's jk rowling-tier sad. Pretty sure nobody is gaining anything from reading that image, it just makes you look infantile.

DATS RITE

You have the rich white kid point at a white kid on the ground and say "climb on his back." The white kid on the ledge shames the kid on the ground into getting on all fours, then ledge kid glows with pride at how good he is.

Though it would be more accurate if "Attractive male" was replaced by "Bad boy" male

This will not influence the average fat woman who will see this comic as a completely valid point

nah goy kill your parents
rely on yourselves! (state)

Karl was german, you should make that joke with lenin or stalin, then put marx and engels on the back

I'm tired of numales acting like this isn't soft eugenics, selective breeding, and simply a result of evolution.

You can't be redpilled if you don't see the bluepills. Acknowledging and THEN rejecting the bluepill is the only path to the true Redpill.

As someone who is bipolar had had 2 hip replacements and holds a full time job because i am not a leech and refuse disability i could easily get, i hate these bitches.

stare rape? try stare murder!

>The autistic chad

Not to be that goy but the actual number was 8% of families held slaves. Still negligible but according to the 1870 census that was the number.

Lurk moar

>britbongs can't buy caffeine until they're 16

Be nice. He doesn't know what freedom feels like.

whats the deal uglyfag?

saved