Comey corruption brings down Democrat house of cards

Obstruction of justice cited in Senate Judiciary letter to FBI - New report today from Townhall
archive.is/VuziD
>CONFIRMED: Comey Decided He Wasn't Going to Refer Hillary For Prosecution Long Before FBI Investigation Was Over
Read the actual Senate letter
scribd.com/document/357721409/2017-08-30-CEG-LG-to-FBI-Comey-Statement

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
gematrix.org/?word=2322
imdb.com/name/nm1526673/?ref_=nmbio_ql
youtube.com/watch?v=v_I4zqC7GN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We all knew this.

Nah, this is brand new reporting. the Senate letter contains information that shows active obstruction dating back months before Lynch asked him to refer to it as a "matter." Shit is going to hit the fan from this

>recommending prosecution of a person he thought would be his next boss
>recommending prosecution of an obama admin official to the obama DOJ
There are a million different reasons why Comey had not to recommend charges but what are the reasons that Trump's DOJ isn't charging Hillary?

CNN reporting it now too. TICK TOCK

Aight lets get this stuff in here as well then.

Press statement from last year: fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

gematrix.org/?word=2322

As we all know comey probably knows about coding messages considering he was FBI.

blood

>Comey corruption
>Get fired from your job
>By a man you hate
>Agree to do a hearing at Congress
>Forced to confirm that Trump is not under investigation
>Forced to confirm that Trump did not ask him to end the Flynn investigation
>Forced to confirm that Trump did not ask him to end the Russia investigation
>Accidentally tell everyone you told someone to leak a memo
>Tell everyone you were pressured by Lynch to end the email investigation
>Now the FBI and DOJ are considering legal action against you
>But the good news is that people still think Trump is tied to Russia

Unironically made me think.

Either he's a jew puppet and Clintons are out of bounds, or the Clinton machine is such a powerful crime syndicate that they need to be careful with how they take it down

bump

wew

We knew it, but now even the kikes and shills can't deny it.

they have to get all their ducks in a row

this is a major duck btw, comey was conducting a sham investigation

that sounds REALLY bad for hill.

especially considering what loretta lynch did.

Why didn't those little shits just Pokemon Go the polls like we Pokemon Told them to!

M J B
J
B

bye hillary
go to hell bitch

going down?
destination: hell

suckkitttt!!!

>Why wasn't I 50 points ahead, you may still be wondering.
First line of her new book

>they have to get all their ducks in a row
The investigation into the emails was already finished and theres more than enough there to charge her and her staff with gross negligence under a competent and willing DOJ

fact: it's already happened

it all comes down to if DONNNYY brass nuts co. can actually enforce the law and do what is right for america

sadly i doubt the kike state and shadow kikes will let him flex

but we still have

M J B
J
B

what calling for people to revolt against the government?

the dnc talked big about a peaceful transition but turns out they only wanted one if they won, once it was clear that they lost they have been shooting congresspeople, burning down cities, they need to be put into FEMA camps

they're not going to just charge her with one thing user, they're making a huge case with probably hundreds of counts

there's only one chance at this, be patient

checked

the second one makes more sense to me

No. They will still deny it. Have you learned nothing this last decade?

Yeah with a clinton tier individual, the initial public offering of criminality needs to be unimpeachably damning to prevent both lots of civil unrest (i.e. they won't be able to whip up the flash mob protests when the charges are treason level)

at some point they will have to report on it

they will use the most breathless, surprised idioms, like they had no idea how bad it could be, while concern shilling that "maybe trump is turning into hitler"

if MJB gets released dems will shoot each other, and MAGAbros will be so pissed they will help

basically all hell breaks loose

(((the globalists))) are trying to spike it so bad because they know at some point all americans team up against their blatant godless corruption, nation wrecking, p2p, blackmail, assass, etc...

>M J B

They did. Re-read the headline in this post.
Notice the wording? It's now merely a case of Republicans claiming something. Nevermind the fact that this is from FBI documents.

Exactly. Treason-tier and with her on video and audio admitting it.

>mjb
Mary J Blige?

What the fuck is mjb?

Investigation of pic related WHEN?

well we knew something like this was going on. its pretty obvious that hillary should have been prosecuted.

lel thats exactly what I was going to say

bump

The Clintons and their associates are a very well-connected people, as you may note of their dealings with high offices in foreign governments, and their collusion with the media and the fucking presidential administration on the electoral campaign trail. Of course it's going to take some careful chiseling away at.

Why are you being so mean comey tried but he was afraid he still wishes he was stronger

>Comey corruption
about fuckin time
>pic related
>1996 investigation into Bill Clinton
>U.S. Attorney James B. Comey said that his office had ended it's investigation with no charges filed. He gave no reason.

it was retarded that they did the pussy hat thing

also it was supposed to be a victory march and they all had their pussy hats months ahead of time, how awkward to use them when they lost eh

fuckin' dumb cunts

yep they're ass buddies

Commey the commie BTFO!

>use accoronymn but never explain it
>being this shitty of a person
why

Watch trump not lift one finger to bring justice.

Clinton doesnt need laws they are for little people

BUMP

Awan case starts tomorrow
Comey getting BTFO
lmao what a good day lads.

No one will ever convince me he isnt an actual faggot

bump for bros

this is primo shit bros

judicial watch are bros

Amount of politicians indicted or sent to jail: ZERO

Session is a big fat apehole.

hopefully this thread can go the distance without any fag shill coming and shrieking "b-b-but seth rich"

"cracking down on marijuana cigarette smokers is more important than securing our southern border and deporting illegal mexicans that will destroy the country" - jeff "dude weed" sessh

>Reminder
>Reminder
>Reminder

Who or what is MJB?

Good question, whos the old chick in the bikini

Reverse search. Her name is Phoebe something. I have a thing for freckles, damnit.

How the fuck did they get away with that while being so obviously corrupt about it?

Not hard to find and appoint spineless pussies like Comey throughout the courts and throughout the government when you have 8 years to do it - Clinton and Obama have proved that

My guess is he is going to lie and say he also started drafting a recommendation to prosecute. The media will play along to kill the story.

If thats his plan he better hope the unredacted portions from OSC that Grassley and Graham are requesting in the letter actually say that as well as any internal communications between those who were privy to the drafts

Ive been blueballed to much with stuff that should have led to the arrest of these criminals but somehow nothing happens. He will then amend his testimony if possible.

If you understand how many times Chairman Grassley himself has been blueballed literally by James Comey over the past 16 months (as far as NOT answering questions and NOT producing documents goes), you might have an improved mood. Grassley has absolutely no reason and has shown no indication that he's doing anything but getting to the bottom of what the fuck Comey was doing

Phoebe Price

imdb.com/name/nm1526673/?ref_=nmbio_ql

I hope so. But the swamp is deep and they will lash out at grassley and any others that get too close. The guy is 84. They may be trying to wait him out.

On another note, its frankly fucking amazing how NOT REPORTED ON AT ALL it was that the entire time Comey was "investigating" the Russia hoax, HE HIMSELF was under investigation by the Office of Special Counsel (OSC) for violating the HATCH ACT - as was requested by Harry fucking Reid after what happened a week before the election - an investigation that clearly got far enough to the point Comey's personal chief of staff at the FBI was interviewed as part of it!

^^All new info learned from the senate judiciary letter today

>He hasnt seen the video rom last year of grassley doing more one armed pushups than a young adult male
look it up

when are one of you fuckers going to do something about it?
its going to happen sooner or later.
earn you place in history, be the hero we need right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=v_I4zqC7GN8

A draft memo about a possible outcome in the criminal investigation? lol yawn

He gave everybody immunity in exchange for their testimony and brought zero charges. The system is rigged and the Russia investigation is just a projection to divert attention away from the corruption. Jeff Sessions had better fucking do something about Hillary and Comey!!

Everyone pretend that the President posted this

Digits confirm. Check out my time. 04:44:44

Fuck Comey, Fuck Clinton, Fuck all Democrats, Fuck all Non-Trump Cuckservatives.

Bump

thanks user
slide faggots dont want this in the headlines too bad