French tell British boy to go be a faggot somewhere else

>3-year-old British boy Noah McLean-Glass is a huge fan of Elsa from the hit film “Frozen.”

>His mother says he loves to wear his “Elsa dress” – even to bed.

>When his family planned a trip to Disneyland Paris, they thought it would be fun for him to take part in the “princess for a day” event.

>But his mother was shocked when she was told boys could not take part – that the event was for girls only.

archive.is/SWEdQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

walt Disney was a fucking Nazi, little wonder.

Stupid ass parents. This kid is going to be fucked in the head when he's an adult.

It's actually incredible this is even controversial. Parents who enable their children to do that degenerate shit need to be tossed from helicopters, its insidious

Good to see Disney still has a sense of morality and can tell transfags and their enablers to fuck off.

Based Frogs.

Good, don't encourage your kid to be a faggot.

this is why the collapse of France hurts more than that of Britain

What's the chance the frog was a Muslim

Here's a picture of the little poofter.

Current Disney is run by Jews, so big wonder

don't worry about france. their entire history is taking something to far than absurdly over correcting.

This

Gender neutral parenting isn't a thing in france, yet. Just like all the fuss about genderfluid peepoo retarded people.

Good. Fuck his degenerate parents.

Fetal alcohol syndrome

hm, I mean, you were born with a penis, kiddo. sorry.
There werent many princesses with penises, you see? and if they were, ugh, well..

I feel like the whole transgender community is based around denial of basic biology realities

Good.

It's based around the denial of objectivity. They want everything to be subjective and have no inherent meaning and, thus, no inherent value.

Never seen it said like that before.

Thanks Aus bro.

“I was so angry I literally couldn’t stop shaking for half an hour afterwards, it’s just – I was so shocked. I mean, I’m his mother, and if I’m okay with him doing it, who are Disney to tell me that he can’t do that? I don’t understand,” said Hayley McLean-Glass, Noah’s mother.

The lady was clearly upset. I don't see why a boy couldn't participate in a princess event, why upset people for nothing?

Nah. All ginger boys look like that.

Is there a way we can turn literal shakes from liberals into a clean energy source? I feel theres an abundance of this untapped resource

>Hyphenated last name
>is a total liberal cunt
Go figure

Why do they shake? I've never seen it before in real life
Is it like a violent stroke, or more like a gentle swaying from side to side?

To keep little boys from becoming emasculated faggots at the hands of dumb mothers

it is commie subversion 101

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory

The legend says everyone time a MAGA hat is worn, a kike is getting gased somewhere.

dam schlomo you're conniving

Jew in that photo

>everyone calls the French faggots for years and years
>it was the English all along
Now all you need to do is put all the niggers and gyppos to the sword and France will be the country with the biggest cock on the planet

What the fuck .
Why would you put a dress on a boy.

Faggot parents will either end up disenfranchising the kid into becoming basically a neo-nazi, or the kid will end up just turning out to be another wannabe special snowflake gender-fluid fag boy.

Daddy issues.

Becuase it makes her look progressive to the bitches she "friends" with on kikebook.

Actually he is one of the few french personalities not being a kike or a (sand)nigger.

I bet the mother is a single parent.

Poor kid never had a chance.
He'll either turn into a huge faggot, or he'll rebel against his parents and join some skinhead gang.

FRANCE! NO!

And Hitler did more for the Jews than any other Jew in the 20th century.

Wake the fuck up.

Quads says skinhead!

You're probably right. Even if the kid has a dad, he's not doing his job.

>jewish name
>faggot
>kicked out of france
>face of a retard
>parents blame others for their failure

Yea. That's clearly a Brit.

FRENCHIE NO

>I was so angry I literally couldn’t stop shaking

Kek.

When I was a kid I fucking loved Ariel from The Little Mermaid, my Mum never thought about sticking me in a fucking dress with clams on my tits. Children need limits

I like the better legend of "everyone time a MAGA hat is worn, a kike is losing a shekel somewhere."

Jesus, that little fucker has Some sort of syndrome going on. Was mommy sucking down a handle of beam every night while pregnant with him?

Please no bullying our English friends.

Ugly little faggot I'm going to find him and ass rape him. I'll suck on his little balls like a pair of grapes then force my dick all the way down his throat. If he pukes up I'm going to beat the shit out him

No lube or nothing when my dick goes up his ass I want the screams I want to feel his pain as the friction of his impossibly tight little butthole makes me shake with orgasm. After I'll strangle him and cum again just as the light goes from his eyes

>Area between upper lip and nose is completely smooth
There should be a harsh punishment for women who give birth to children with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Sterilization at the least

This but replace child with dog

Damn I think I need to abduct you, abandon you in a heavily enriched area and check what's left of the area after a week.

in case anyone is too lazy to read the article, disney apologized and have allowed both boys and girls to take part now

>child with hyphenated name is a faggot and parents are garbage
Really jarbles my marbles

Gender is a social construct and men, as we do everything else, make the best women.

We need genetic manipulation to produce a proper ratio of hothot boipucci to Alpha chads, then cease replenishing lesser beings once in-vitro conception and gestation are perfected.

Quit shitposting and repopulate your country, Hideki-san.

>3-year-old British boy
>boy
She's a girl

Well yeah so they can fiddle both genders now. Double the favour of sweet virgin blood.

>that fetal alcohol syndrome face

But seriously is it any surprise that the same mother who would deform her unborn child with alcohol, would also emasculate her son by putting him in a dress?

Should have put them down, this attention seeking is destroying society

Imagine the shame this child will carry with him until he inevitably comes out as straight to his family, and is disowned for his sexuality.

KEK

Your kid is not your accessory to use for internet liberal points, you dumb fucking cunt.

Nowadays kids want to change their gender before they even know they have one. Makes sense.
>Whaaaa! I am dinosaur!
>No Timmy. You just turned 2 years old. It is time for you to choose a gender!
>Hahahah! Wrooooooh! Psh! Psh!
And thats how Timmy decided to become a girl.

You're a failure of a man on the most basic level. If you're too fucked in the head to reproduce, at least try to help society instead of fixating on fantasies about how to best get your dick hard.

>Timmy, my son, you must choose your gender.
>You can either be an evil cis straight male
>Or you can be a beautiful trans womyn
>....
>Feminine penis

Transcript: "Non non what is zeez, you can not bring your little faggot here this is for girls" "unintelligible screeching from Angloboon" "Geet the fuck out you fat whore and take your faggot with you viva la France"

These people shouldn't be allowed to have children.

god bless calling spades, spades. Your a fucking broken human, not a fucking female.

Sometimes they shake and cry. It's like lightning and thunder: they don't always go together but they usually do.

Both of these people are members of the media, btw.

Good.

she should learn from this and set the little fruit straight.

>Japanese flag

You're blending in with them too much

whatever happened to just jerking it to jasmine and calling it a day?

>Not wanting to kill because murder is >wrong, so you expulse them
Helping jews.
Pick one