Take kid to park

>take kid to park
>80% of the other kids are brown, black, or mixed

its really fucking over for us isn't it senpai

middle class town in Iowa btw.

>goes to a FREE park
>expects not to see the scum of the earth
Don't be such a jew.

White bois don't go to the park cuz they're too busy playing vidya or jacking each other off...even at younger ages

The thing is they're not better than the white people, your media has convinced them being "not white" gives them 5 extra social skill points so they just never try.

Whites are going in a short population decline, due to reasons, but when they get back up part of it will absolutely and must mean ending much of the PC bullshit that has enabled non white mediocrity for too long. You will no longer be more attractive than a white man just because you're black and don't mind following the black hipster future house stereotype, which is the only "acceptable" black stereotype that's not offensively horrid. He's still nothing against the pot smoking jazz musician, I don't even need pretty words there.

tl;dr how many of these people do you believe won't grow up to be forever alone? What if white genocide is a joke because you can't actually soft genocide people that don't deserve it?

This is why users like me need to get the fuck out and get as much puss as possible, spread these german irish genes even if it's a 5/10 bitch gotta be a demon semen spraying everything that walks

the black men are doing it to our women, the black women are doing it to men, we just need to do it to all the women, 90 IQ? 5-6/10? Not degenerate? getting turkey basted

>>goes to a FREE park
>>expects not to see the scum of the earth
>Don't be such a jew.
Sad but true, this user knows the score.

Wait a minute, are you telling me there's parks that you have to PAY to get into? What the fuck? I thought all parks were free.

>33

fuck

Put your untermensch seed inside a Jewish girl

Happens here too depending on where you go.

Blacks and browns will literally get on buses and ride it for 30 minutes just to come to the white parks trying to escape their own kind shitting it up in the process.

This.

It's also the reason you're more likely to see black people singing and dancing randomly in videos / practicing word play / even walking down the streets possibly getting into trouble. They're free entertainments, something more fun to do than say watching paint dry.

Yeah, there are places that you have to pay to be at.
I won't tell you where they are, don't want your kind stinking up the joint.

If you think that's bad, try shopping at a Wal-Mart.

It's already too late though. Find yourself a nice white demured woman to have a few white kids with. Raise them with love and care and send them out to the cruel multicultural hell our fathers have allowed. Wish them luck, cuz theyll need it.

Did interlock with an older friend who moved to a new neighborhood for his kids. He told me most houses have relatively young kids. In the three weeks we worked I never saw a single kid play outside.

I would with no hesitation, jewesses can be qtpies but the whole (((western sperm counts down))) thing...oh and the fact my future spawn will be jew hybrids with a chance of making it

Dontcha know they need the migrants to work the meat processing plants, white boy?

It's like that here too, user. I just bought a new bike, hadn't ridden for years. Decided to go ride around to a park I used to go to over the weekend. The entire place was mexicans. Literally all mexicans. If it weren't for the children and lack of fences, it would look like a california prison's yard time. Everything was completely overrun. All of the slides and play areas, full of mexicans. All of the workout bars, being hogged by mexicans. And the reason I went? I get on the bike path, and what do you know - full of mexicans with single and double baby strollers, with each mother walking no less than 3 kids in tow like a family of ducks. Get the fuck out of the bike lane, you fucking beaners.

There is no longer any place that's safe or sacred. Admittedly, the mexicans aren't generally violent, and don't leave wherever they're hanging out in a complete shithole like niggers, but I did not see a single white family anywhere, let alone a white girl with a baby carriage what didn't have some shitskin zebra niglet in it. America is fucking done.

I live in Maine & our Walmart is 99.9999% white all day long.

It's a real blessing; especially for one having lived in darkie-overrun Massachusetts.

I'll take hoards of white-trash over darkies any day.

>cucking for mudraces is america

sure nailed that one, throw that damn orc in the river with her brood or see yourselves get displaced dumb idiots

>fathers

lol what are those

there's such a thing as a pay park? fucking what?

I love that I can use the picture ironically and you guys always get it, if you had tits I'd fuck u

Council Bluffs?

yes, servants remove every ant by hand before usage

top fucking kek

wtf i love reddit now

FUCKING saved

Thank section 8 housing, turning your residential downtown areas into ghettos.

only niggers use public parks, white people pay for entertainment

isn't that sexist?

As a Texan I only go to Walmart or HEB early in the day. Like no later than 8:30, before the Mexicans and nigs wake up and get outside.
I remember once I went around 1 pm becuase I forgot something and it was just crowds of blacks and Mexicans.
The blacks would try to steal things and eat food while waking around and stash the box in the shelves.
The Mexicans would bring everyone, like groups of 8 or 12 walking around filling carts and going to the 15 item lanes.

No, you can't fuck girls under 5/10,