If Drumpf is a multibillionaire, why did he only donate a million dollars to Houston?

If Drumpf is a multibillionaire, why did he only donate a million dollars to Houston?

Because you touch yourself at night

'Cause he's a greedy cunt.

brilliant reply, drumpftard

Seriously. Hopefully he gets impeached because of this and we can finally have a real president.

Sage

>gibs me dat

He has a point tho

Is the face on the emoji the same one you made when your boss told you to start pushing this narrative?

he literally donated 40 times more than Nigger Hart

you dumbfuck

lmao, here comes the conspiracy nuts. hey, gadsen, the federal government is saving people. I bet they don't mind being tread on.

So he could show what ungrateful greedy little niggers you are, and how you'd literally complain even if he'd given his entire fucking fortune.
>ay yo can I bum a square mang
>ay so muh car b broke dawn juss out da way can I get like tree fiddy fo sum gas
>ay yo my kids in da bak 2 senpai u mind gib me like twenny dollas fo makdawnolds?
>fine den fuk u

Hey Shareblue. Nothing you do matters. kys.

Because the whole city is nonwhite and they get welfare already

The bigger question is.....Why the fuck do you care so much?

lmao, there's no such thing as shareblue, gadsen. It's like emmanuel goldstein for right wing nutjobs like you.

because he can afford to be a bit more charitable, bigot?

Yup David Brock doesn't exist either? How about CTR? Yeah keep telling me it doesn't exist, fucking cockroach.

I hope you look back a year from now and you realize how you were actively working against the best president of all time. And then I hope you commit suicide from the realization you're part of the problem our country is facing.

"The best president of all time."

LMAO. HE'S A FASCIST FUCK WHO SHOULD NEVER HAVE COME THIS CLOSE TO POWER.

Last time I checked, Trump was the only thing standing in the way of communism (BSanders) and WW3 with Russia / Middle eastern proxy war. (Hillary Cuntbag)

Communism is bad??? Bigot????? Lmao????

>1 million dollars.

OP is faggot pic related

kill yourself and lurk more before even trying to bait.

>Shill bitching about a million dollar donation.

>trump is worth a billion dollars
>therefore trump has access to a billion dollars at a whim, at all times
sage
retarded

Because it's still more than what Democrats are donating to their fellow Democrats in Houston.

Drumpf (der um ph) [noun]
1. A word used by smug butthurt losers to show disdain for
those that BTFO of them.
2. The sound made by a Democrat just prior to shitting its pantyhose.
3. A general shitposting of shit in some shitty thread started by a shithead.
4. The noise your mama makes when she takes you up the ass.