More Swedistan bullshit

More Swedistan bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyheteridag.se/sveriges-kulturarv-forstors-systematiskt-foremal-fran-jarnaldern-skickas-for-metallatervinning/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This just in: Swedes have no spine.
Now, do they have oil? If so, there's hope yet.

I wanted to write something witty, but why even bother anymore. what a shitshow

I'm not surprised this is the result of appointing a non-Swede to preserve Swedish culture.

If we can spawn hurricanes in the gulf can we spawn oil in sweden? We need to liberate them.

Sweden yes!

The only thing better would be if she sent them off to whatever hellhole she's from so they could benefit.

what the fuck, what is there to gain by this. That's disgusting.

Sweden's jealous that they don't have any confederate war memorials they can tear down so they're finding the next best thing.

Well I mean what do you expect?

Why would someone who isn't Swedish give a shit about Swedish culture?

I refuse to believe this is real, I need a link.

english language written legitimate source other than 'your ass'? i don't believe this.

mfw sweden makes even norway look based

the fact that someone that has clearly no sweedish blood is minister of culture just shows how FUCKED the country is. Does she have no shame? Picture a white guy as culture minister of some african nation.

Look upon that face everyone. That is the face of TRUE EVIL. Never forget, if you are white, that ilk of people want you literally destroyed.

S W E D E N, Y E S!
W
E
D
E
N,
Y
E
S!

>what is there to gain by this
cause da white past of Sweden is racyss! we need to destroy da racyst white history!

>Why would someone who isn't Swedish give a shit about Swedish culture?
Well, I am not swedish and I give a shit about Sweden's history & culture not being destroyed, because they are my white brothers. Unlike you, brown arab moron.

>Picture a white guy as culture minister of some african nation.

They'd probably do a good job

What reasons were given? Also, what's the rarity of this stuff. I mean, nothing of value is lost if we were to say melt down a few tons of civil war bullets because there are so damn many.

Basically, let's not kneejerk outrage over a move that might have made sense. I doubt it will make sense, but at least let's hear why this was done.

I've never seen a country commit suicide before, interesting stuff.

>Niggers: STOP APPROPRIATING MUH CULTURES!
>later
>DESTROY WHITEY CULTURE!
These people deserve what is going to happen to them.

>I'm le democrat lel gonna go get some epik nazi trolling :DDDD

>They'd probably do a good job
that's what white guys are good for

fuck niggers, fuck hajjis

Sweden's transition into Iraq is almost complete

>when your country is so left sided that you do a whole bunch of cultural, economical, genetic and social suicidal actions just to not be called racist and a bigot.

How do you even reach this level of self-destructive by leftism?
They called Trump all of these things relentlessly and even now still do it yet that hasn't stopped him from doing anything as the president.

May the death of Sweden be the warning to the World of the danger of PC culture.

There's peak liberalism, there's Anthony Burch and then there's Sweden.

There is no way they melted down any helmets. They are extremely rare artifacts.

They're destroying tiny pieces that cannot be restored you fucking autist niggers.

>no source

yeah just what i thought

They said they don't have money to conserve all that shit so they decided to melt it for scrap.
And it's pretty rare, stuff from Bronze age is really priceless so to speak, not sure about money but they have infinite historic value.
We have just like a couple of bronze age settlements discovered and preserved here in Poland and this month Sweden chose to bulldozer a whole settlement they discovered while building a freeway.

Yeah I have trouble believing this, especially based on the equivalent of a tweet from some literally who. I need a link or vid or something before I can summon any outrage.

Don't go checking in your ass again. It's streched way too far already, you'll fall in, leftist retard.

>we swedish have no culture, only midsummer and such silly things
>quick destroy our culture

you shouldn't be laughing about this what the hell sven, I thought we were related

this post is far too reasonable for Sup Forums

So sad.

Why are people putting up with this?
And why not just take it all the way and abolish teaching all white history?
History books can just be filled with Islamist texts and pictures of black Egyptians

I heard that if you put your ear really close to the ground in Sweden you'll hear it quietly whisper "kill me".

pablo is correct. iirc some guy posted how this shit happens pretty often with smaller objects because museums are literally full of them and have no use taking in more and more of the same stuff. not saying it's not wrong however

Here you go, proofster.

nyheteridag.se/sveriges-kulturarv-forstors-systematiskt-foremal-fran-jarnaldern-skickas-for-metallatervinning/

All you can hope for now is that the U.S invades you.

Sadly, she is half swedish. She was the first nigger i ever saw in Sweden.

Not buying this shit. That stuff is extremely valuable.

But US already controlls Sweden. US is ground zero for all the cuck bullshit in the world. Sweden just tries to keep up. They don't have confederate monuments to destroy so they melt their viking age artifacts.

What he meant was why would a black woman care about the history of sweden, not that he doesn't care. Learn to read a fucking sentence you fucking edgelord

Just some arrow heads, but still. They had too many apparently, and didnt want them to get sold on the free market. They seem to have no answer for this, but they wont do it again.

I like to think of Swedes as the walking dead. They've already passed away, they just don't know it yet. It would be much more dignified if they all just committed mass suicide.

it said there were swords and helmets and shit - i find it hard to believe that had to destroy the stuff because they had no room. surely there is a mesuem somewhere that will take them, even low quality samples.

nigger.

Defending your fellow brown subhumans, gypsy scum? How do you know exactly what he meant? Are all shitskins telepathicaly linked? Learn not to overreact and jump to conclusions, you fucking insect.

What triggers me more is that a runestone was completly destroyed by graffiti last year in Stockholm. They are all over Sweden without any protection! Yet, they have stood there for thousands of years without anybody trying to take it down.

thank

she deserves the rope and bloody lashings until she is broken and no longer able to move. she doesn't deserve to live. what a disgrace to culture, to history, to other people. her fucking monkeyskin doesn't give her the right to destroy whatever the fuck she feels like destroying. disgusting.
>my marxist professor said it was totally fine!
give them both the rope

>but they wont do it again.

hahahaha you Swede's are so fucking deluded. I sure in a decades time the Muslims in your country will be burning up churches on a scale Varg could only dream up.

Vikings were larping as niggers their old shit was an ancient form of cultural appropriation she is on the right side of history destroying it

Can we get her reason as to why she did this?

do you really need any other reason than she's a nigger?

As someone who works in Archeology, I can confirm this happens all the time. I've been on numerous digs where we might find coins, clasps and even sword fragments or armour pieces, some even preserved really well to just be told by our higher ups that they will be sold for scrap so document them now.

We once even had a Anglo-Saxon helmet that had engravings on it that we lost to scrap, they are some of the rarest pieces as we have only found 4 complete ones ever.

>ITT: Sup Forums raging over Fake News

why arent you allowed to keep them? your job is to preserve these things for future generations you should be creating some sort of underground/secretive group to preserve and hide these items you cu.ck

Just kill these savages already ffs. What have you got to lose, your "future?" lol

can i get a source please. there have been multiple requests for sources but nobody is yet to post any.
a good source too not some blog

if they are so common then why would they create a rare black market? makes no sense at all.

No, it's not.
If there's difficulty, just ship the items to a more prominent museum and bolster it's artifacts.
Fuck, if there's no money why not fucking sell them?

This is meant to destroy.

Most Swede's would much sooner give up their own lives to save niggers.

Sweden yes

Appoint a black to a position of power (this woman, or Obama) and you're at severe risk of having them do all they can to wreck white culture.

There are some exceptions. Dr. Ben Carson, Sheriff David Clarke, etc. But you have to be very careful, because a lot of blacks just hate whites -- they don't do anything because we keep them under control.

"hello"

We collect them, document them, then generally pass them on to universities, museums or whoever commisioned the dig. We don't have a say in where they go unfortunatly.

She also has a thing for ISIS cock

BEEN doing a bit of research lads and it seems as if this is just a bunch of FAKE NEWS to make us get into a hissy fit and look bad

such a shame. somebody needs to create an organisation that buys these artefacts to save them from being scrapped

No it's real, they claim to have wanted to avoid creating a market for artifacts so they had a reason to destroy them

Did you fail kindergarden? It was blatantly obvious what he meant.

haha "hmm someone might think this stuff is valuable. better destroy it"